My Husbands Bestfriend

By Jeanetta25

Open marriage. We enjoyed the need to explore ourselves and others, but there was someone else I wanted. I di... More

Chapter 1: Who I Have VS. Who I Want
Chapter 2: Slick Seduction
Chapter 3: Did You Say What I Think You Said?
Chapter 4: Shocking Confessions
Chapter 5: Loving Someone Else
Chapter 6: This Has Gone Wayyyy To Far
Chapter 7: Who Though
Chapter 8: Im In Control
Chapter 10: Your Song Choice Says It All
Chapter 11: Cant Act Like It
Chapter 12: Im Catering To More Than Just Your Body
Chapter 13: Her Words Hurt
Chapter 14: I Choose ?

Chapter 9: I Didnt Come To Play

600 12 4
By Jeanetta25

Carlos sat down and I climbed on top on him very slowly. He eased himself inside me. I gasp! That dick was so big it filled my pussy without hesitation. Hell nal I'm not about to fuck him. You damn right I started riding him more like grinding on him. I was making love to him and it took my breath away. As crazy as it seems at that very moment I fell in love with that man. His hands carressing my body my eyes rolling to the back of my head. There was no way this man could be inside any woman and they not feel what I feel. Nothing matter not even Mario and if it wasnt for Carlos saying he was about to cum I wouldn't have even remembered Mario was in the room. Now I knew the rules nobody was allowed to cum inside me only Mario, but I wanted it all I let Carlos cum all in this pussy. His body shook he was very relaxed you would have thought he had this before. I politely got off of him being graced by Mario inserting me from the back. I made love to him so much I loved it when he fucked me and that he did. He pounded this pussy like he wanted me sore and unable to go on. My mama ain't raise no bitch so the harder he went the more I threw it back made it clap. Fuck! I heard him moan baby I can't hold it NOMORE and just like that he came inside me. A place he knew all to well my pussy was home to my husband. We let the water out stood up and began to wipe off eachother. While they stood there one on each side of me. I dropped to my knees and took both of their dicks in my mouth. Damn right the gloves was off and I wasnt playing no games.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 808 36
Algunas personas de tcf y tboah fueron secuestradas por el 'sistema' para reaccionar.
25.6K 2.7K 26
She came into his life to get all his properties and give it to his unknown enemies. What will happen if she helplessly fallen for him?
6.5K 632 26
Rani Srivastav has been through a lot. All she wants is to have a peaceful, small town life without any family or love drama. After losing memories o...
4.3M 285K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...