The Fight For His Heart. (Gir...

By Anime_Progam

You were close friends with Anzu since you two were kids. You went to hang out with her one day to see she wa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
The challenge
A special talent.
Talent
Past References
The Parade
An Old Friend
After A Long Wait ( 6 Months later )
A Noticeable Difference
...above the rest
A Deeper Understanding
The beginning...
...Of The End.
Yukari Ending
Erwin Ending

One shall stand....

1.2K 15 0
By Anime_Progam

Y/n POV

So, our next match is against pravda?

Anzu "Right."

You were all sitting in the student council room, trying to figure out a plan to beat pravda in the up coming match. 

Any Idea's Miho?

Miho "Well, last time we fought them they trapped us in a church in an attempt to make us forfeit the match. We had some people go and scout around the area and figure out which tanks were which and where they are. We were able to get out and win in the end."

Well, that's not gonna work this time.

Miho "Huh? Why not?"

Even if they did somehow pull off getting us trapped in a church we wouldn't be getting far. Remember, will's the best shot on their team and I know from experience that he almost never misses a shot. 

Anzu "Any Idea on how we could get around him somehow?"

Well, their used to fighting n the cold so we don't want to have a drawn out match. We would want to end the match as quickly as we could, the longer the match goes on, the lower our chances are of winning the match.

Miho "Agreed, but they do have more tanks then us so we have to take that into consideration as well. "

Not to mention there fire power is better than ours.

Momo "Well, considering we have beat them in the past we should be able to do it again. "

Yeah, but we're facing a tougher challenge this time around. 

You placed your hands behind your head and sighed, letting your body melt into the chair.

Miho "I'll come up with a plan for us to bea them, you guys go and prepare for the match."

You sure?

Miho "I'll be fine, go and help out around."

Alright, good luck.

You stood up and left the room ,closing the door behind you.

Will POV

We were getting out tanks prepped for battle, loading ammo and adjusting sights.

Katyusha "Katyusha will run over them with an iron fist!"

Sure, just make sure you keep the tank still when needed so my shot can be as accurate as possible.

She just looked at me, not saying a word. I went back to counting ammo inside the tank. 

Katyusha "That girl, why do you think she wanted to shut down their school?"

Huh?

I looked back at her, she was looking up.

Not sure, but she clearly has some hatred for the school for whatever reason.

Katyusha "We need to win this match, to regain my pride!"

*Chuckle* And if we do we'll become gods.

*Timeskip * Y/n POV

Man, it's cold.

Anzu "You said it."

You and Anzu were sitting on top of the tiger tank, waiting for katyusha and Will to show up.

Man, why do we have to fight in the snow? I hate snow.

Anxu "Yeah, but i still won't forget the day you slipped on some ice and landed right in some dog poo."

Hey, let's not bring that day up.

She just started chuckling, then she stopped suddenly and we heard engine's heading our way.

It's time.

Russian tanks, all with the pravda signal, appeared right in front of us. You both hopped down as you saw the two walking towards you both. Katyusha was on Wills shoulders, perched on top of him. You stopped right in front of each other.

Anzu "So, looks like we're fighting each other once again."

Katyusha "i will not lose this time, Pravda will provail."

So, i guess your going to show no mercy?

You know it, it wouldn't make things interesting.

Can't blame you there.

You two just nodded and started walking back to your tanks.

Hey Y/n!

You both stopped and turned around.

Just so you know, someone tried coming to us to ask for help in shutting down your school. We declined but I thought i better let you know.

Thanks, you know their name?

They said their name was tenma.

Your eye's went wide at that, you felt your hands beginning to shake.

Thanks.

You started walking back to your tank once more, climbing inside and sitting in the chair to command the tank crew. Steve started up the engine and Jacob finished adjusting the tank sights. Irons finished loading up shells to grab quickly when we needed to reload and Mithcel finished loading the MG42.

Get ready, we'll be moving shortly.

Miho "Y/n, come in."

You grabbed your helmet and placed it on your head, adjusting the mircohpone on the side to where it hovered just to the side of your mouth.

This is Y/n, go ahead.

Miho "Seeing as how your our flag tank, i want you to steer away from our main formation and tank a flank route to the side of the formation. This should throw them off and give us a chance should we all go down."

Roger that, I trust you Miho so don't let me down.

Steve turned the tiger and we went up a small hill before going into a forest area with only tree's around us. You were constantly looking through the optics to see if there was an enemy tank within firing distance. A whistle was heard and a round bounced off the front of the tank. You looked and saw a Russian tank.

RUSSIAN T34!

  Steve slammed the tank to a halt, throwing our body weight forwards a little.  

Jacob "I see him."

Fire when ready.

The shell was ejected from the cannon breach and the round hit the cannon, knocking out the main gun.

Their main gun is down but it's still operational.

Irons "Loading shot!"

Irons slammed a shell into the cannon breach.

Irons "Your clear!"

Jacob looked through and the shell flung into the back of the tank once more, the shell slammed into the tracks and the flag went up.

Target down, let's move.

Steve "Roger that."

The tank began moving forward again, and you were just cruising through the cold winter forest. It was all piece full until you got word over the radio.

Miho "Y/n, are you there?"

Roger that, go ahead.

Miho "We're trapped inside of a church and one of our tanks in missing a track, we're surrounded by all of what's left from Pravda's forces. We could use some help."

Isn't that how they almost beat you last time?

Miho "Y-Yeah."

*Sigh* I'm on my way.

Steve "What happened?"

Their trapped inside of a church in a town nearby and need help. Irons, you got a map of th area where competing in?

Irons "Here."

You grabbed the map and looked, there was only one town in this entire arena. You noticed that their looked to be a hill area looking over the entire town.

Ok, there's looks to be a hill over looking the town. We should be able to scout them out and take some down form that position if we can get to it.

teve put the tank into full throttle, as we raced towards the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 775 15
Erika develops feelings for someone close to her, but is she looking in the wrong place... FYI this is an Erika and reader story.
8.4K 115 15
As Maho met her old childhood friend again she couldn't help but notice that she felt something more resonating within her than just friendship.,This...
6.3K 395 17
Trapped in a school with a yandere after you, how could this night get any worse for Akira? Well, when one of your friends is also a yandere coming y...
38.5K 1K 19
The best advice you can give a Scout is to take things one day at a time. As a senior member of the special operations squad and Hanji's right hand w...