1D One Shots

By marizd

This is the wonderful world of 1D One Shots. They are all slash and if you got any request let me know. Lilo... More

1. Lilo
2. Ziall
3. Niam
4. Larry
5. Zouis
6. Zniam
7. Lirry
8. Narry
9. Lirry II
10. Nouis
12. Lilo
13. Zarry
14. Ziall onesided
15. Nouis

11. Ziam

8.7K 107 19
By marizd

A/N: First of, Woohoo this already got over 2500 reads. You guys are amazing! Thank you :) So this is from a prompt @Hayley_Cave gave me. Hope it you like it hun! Enjoy! :)

I don't know exactly why I was standing outside Liam's apartment. If you would ask me why I followed him, I honestly couldn't explain. Okay maybe that was a lie, I knew why. I just decided to ignore what my heart was telling me. You see I've been in love with Liam Payne for about a year now, but I knew I couldn't act on those feelings. He was with Danielle after all and they were happy together. So I had pushed those feelings back. Locked them up somewhere deep down inside me. I tried to ignore it and did my best to act normal, act as his friend. But it was hard. Like tonight. We were all over at Larry Stylinsons place and they had invited a few others friends to. So I had been talking to this girl. I don't even know her name anymore more, nor do I care. She had been pretty annoying anyway and it was all to clear what she wanted, to get in my pants. I had already told her more than once that it wasn't going to happen, that I wasn't interested, but she wouldn't give up. I looked around the room for help or an excuse to get away, when my else fell upon Liam. Frowning when I saw the look upon his face. He looked absolutely pissed, while ignoring Danielle how seem to do her best to get him to calm down. It didn't help, because a moment later he stormed out of the room. But not before sending a glare in my direction. It wasn't aimed at me, so I guessed it was for someone behind me. Still I wondered what could have happened or what he could have seen to piss him off like that. He was normally such a calm and collected guy.

Before I knew what what happening I was following him and that's how I found myself outside his door. Listening to the argument on the other side. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but what I was hearing stunned me. Leaving me completely dazed and flabbergasted.

“Why are you defending his disgusting behavior.” I heard Liam yell, making me wonder what Danielle had said to make him yell at her like that. And who's disgusting behavior was he talking about? As far as I had seen everyone had behaved pretty well.

“Because he wasn't behaving like that. He was just talking and it is you who is seeing things that weren't there.” Danielle was explaining to him calmly. “And if there was something there, it was only one-sided.”

“Yeah from his side” Liam sneered.

By now I was really anxious to know who it was they were talking about. And why did Liam care so much about what this person was doing? It wasn't any of his business really.

“No it was her. If anything he looked kind of annoyed with her to be honest. I think he just didn't have the heart to tell her to go away.” That was Danielle again.

“Yeah right. I'm telling you Dani, he was flirting with her. He probably was in a bad need for a shag or something, because she wasn't even that pretty.”

“And I keep telling you, you are imagining things” Danielle countered. Beginning to sound annoyed “Zayn wasn't flirting with her.”

WHAT?! I gasped, my eyes widening in shock. Tell me I didn't just hear that right. That I'm imagining things. They couldn't possible be talking about me. Why would they? Why would they care. Why would Liam care so much?

“I know what I saw” Liam growled. Even in my shocked state I could still register how frustrated and angry he sounded.

“You want to believe that, fine. I give up.” I heard movement and rustling inside.

“Where are you going?” Liam's question sounded startled.

“Home.” Was Danielle's short response.

“You can't!” Was he panicking? “We told the boys you where staying at mine. They will be suspicious if you aren't here tomorrow. You're suppose to be my girlfriend.”

“Keyword being 'suppose'.” I heard Danielle telling him. Causing me to frown. What was that suppose to mean? “And don't worry, you will think of something to tell the lads, though I doubt they'll notice. At least three of them will have a hangover tomorrow.” I stifled a chuckle, knowing she was talking about Niall, Louis and Harry. “Call me when you've calmed down and we can talk normally again.”

Shit I needed to get out of here, I realized. But it was already to late, before I could even move the door opened. Revealing a annoyed looking Danielle, who than looked bewildered when she saw me. She blinked and closed the door behind her. Before looking back at me. Her shock had changed into confusion, but it soon turned into something else. Like she knew something I didn't. “You heard all that?” Looking down at my feet, I felt guilty and ashamed. I nodded “Well maybe that's a good thing. This has been going on for too long.”

Perplexed I look back up at her. “What is?”

She smiled. Placing a hand on my shoulder. “It isn't for me to tell. Why don't you go in there and ask Liam.” I look at her in confusion and maybe with a bit of annoyance. By now I was really wanted to know what the hell was going on. Why they were arguing about me. “But if he's still to stubborn to tell you the truth, tell him if he doesn't I will.” And with that she left. Leaving me bewildered.

I don't know how long I stood there after she left. Shocked. Trying to process everything that had happened in the last couple of minutes. Everything that I heard. It left me confused and with so many unanswered questions. It was than that I realized what Danielle had said, I needed to ask Liam to find out.

Taking a step forward I hesitantly raised my hand, before knocking. There wasn't any response, so I knocked again. This time I heard footsteps and they were quickly coming closer. “What?” Liam shouted as the door flew open.

He looked taken back when he saw me. Staring at me with big brown eyes and his mouth slightly open. “Uh.., hi” I said, giving him a little smile.

He seem to snap out of his daze, glaring at me. “What are you doing here Zayn?”

“Well I uh... I saw you leave the party, looking angry and I guess, I...I decided to check if you where ok” I lied, stumbling a bit over my own words.

He looked a bit uncomfortable, “Yeah I'm fine. Danielle is with me, you know.”

“Huh, that's funny. I just passed her on my way here.” Confronting him with the fact I knew she had already left.

“Did you now.” I didn't like seeing Liam like this. He seems so angry, frustrated and annoyed and he kept glaring at me. He never did that. He was a very calm, kind, goodhearted guy. Someone that liked everybody and everyone liked him.

“Yeah. I asked her what was going on and she told me to ask you.” Keeping it a secret for now that I heard they're conversation. “Though she told me, if you didn't she would” I informed him, since I could tell he was going to deny anything was wrong again. Sometimes he was so easy to read.

He tensed, clenching his fists, before a defeated look crossed his face. His shoulder slumped and he let his head hang. “Come in” he told me, stepping aside. “How much do you know.”

Shit what do I say. I didn't want to tell him the truth, but that might be the only way to get him to tell me the truth. “Li, I heard you and Danielle argue and it got me all confused. So please tell me what's going on.”

He looked at me with wide eyes, in shock and was that fear? “I uh... I saw something tonight that I didn't like. That made me feel jealous” he confessed.

I knew he was talking about me. That I did manage to pick up, but I needed to hear it from him. “Jealous of who Li?” I asked, forcing myself to frown.

He shifted uncomfortable from one foot to the other. “Of you.” He said it so soft, I almost didn't catch it. “Of you talking and flirting with that girl” he continued, speaking a little louder now.

“I wasn't flirting with her Li. Honestly she was annoying like hell and wouldn't leave me alone” I told him, with a little smile.

He looked down. “So Dani was right, I was imagining things than.”

I nodded, stepping a little closer to him. “But why where you jealous when you thought I was flirting with a girl? That shouldn't matter to you.”

“I know, I just...” he took a deep breath. “I uh.... I might have, you know uh... feelingsforyou.”

“What?” I couldn't have heard that right. My mind was playing games with me. Making me hear things he wasn't saying. Liam was straight. Straight and in a relationship of almost 2 years.

I watched him swallow. Saw his adam's apple bobbing up and down. “Zayn I have....” He hesitated, playing nerves with the hem of his shirt. “I have feelings for you.”

I just looked at him. There were so many emotions going through me that I didn't know what to feel. I have waited so long for this moment, but I always thought it was impossible. That it would never happen. So that he was telling me this now, left me dazed, shocked, bewildered and like I was going to burst with happiness.

“Shit Zayn I shouldn't have told you that. I knew it was a bad idea” Liam hurriedly told me. Running a hand through his hair, looking completely miserable.

“What, no babe. I'm glad you told me.” Grabbing his hands in mine as I stepped closer to him. “It just I have waited for so long to hear you say this. I honestly thought it would never happen, so you took me by surprise with this” I told him. A big grin on my face.

Liam looked at me in surprise. Eyebrows knitted together. “You've been waiting for this? Does that mean you have feelings for me too?”

I chuckled. “Yes Li and I have had them for a very long time. I just thought I wouldn't stand a chance.” Than I remembered something. A very important thing. “But what about Danielle?”

Liam blushed, smiling a bit awkward. “She's my best friend and a kind of what they call a beard.”

“No way!” I couldn't hide my surprise. I would have never guessed it. They always looked like the perfect couple.

“Yeah. It's always been you I had feelings for, but like you I thought I wouldn't have a chance” Liam confessed.

“Well you do and you have me now.” And with that I sealed our lips together with a kiss. Part of me still unwilling to believe this was really happening, but his lips felt so right on mine. They were much softer than I imagined, but I didn't mind. Wrapping my arms around his waist I pulled him flush against me. Smiling into the kiss when I felt is own arms wrap around my neck.

A/N: So how was it? I struggled a bit to write it, but it turned out alright i think. Anyway let me know and comment/vote!!! Also if you like my work, please spread the word. That would mean a lot, thank :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 2.2K 28
One Direction One Shots/Mini Stories. *Includes/Will Include: - Larry, Narry, Zarry, Lirry, Nouis, Zouis, Lilo, Ziall, Niam, Ziam, Zianourry, and mor...
55K 659 22
A collection of One Direction based One Shots. Mainly Bromance shots but I can do straight pairings as well. Information on requests inside. Hope you...
216K 3.3K 64
One shots between any and all of the one direction boys. Fluff, preferences, imagines, sickfics, maybe even a little smut... You've been warned. Requ...
11.2K 128 22
So this is going to be a collection of one direction bromance shots. There's not going to be any with Zayn. Because of what happened. So I'm sorry. T...