A MISTAKE (RIKARA) (Complete)

נכתב על ידי MickyMajhi

bhavya... please broke your engagement... his brother is a bad man.. what happen didu... why u say like this... עוד

Nightmare (part 1)
Nightmare (part 2)
Engagement (part 1)
Engagement (part 2)
wow
rikara face up
the scary past(part 1)
the scary past (part 2)
thank you
arguments
pain....conversations....
dadi's shocking decision
dadi come up with proposal ...what is gauri's decision
Rikara in pain....rudra find a clue..
gauri's shocking decision
Rikara meeting...ruvya find something..
Rikara's engagement (part 1)
Rikara's engagement (part 2)
gauri's conditions..... ommkara in pain
mehndi....sangeet...rikara painful conversation(part2)
Marriage
Rikara in pain...meet ajaya...
the real truth (part 1)
the real truth (part 2) feelings
the real truth (part 3) that scary night
last part

mehndi....sangeet...rikara painful conversation.

1.9K 164 51
נכתב על ידי MickyMajhi

Scene 1

Morning...

Today is mehndi and sangeet...

Rudy is restless because he still in empty hand... He not found Ajay...

"I told you Already... I want her address ASAP.... I don't want to listen your excuses... I want his address today... Do you get that"

He shouted on the detective which he hired to find ajay's address...

"Rudy"

Rudy turn and see omm stood at the door... He quickly hang up the call... Omm come near him confuse...

"U shout on whom"

"It's nothing bhai... Why you came here"

Rudy try to divert the topic... Omm smile...

"I want to talk to you"

Rudy nooded... They both sit on bed...

"Tell me bhai... What happen"

Omm hold his hand in him... He look tensed... Rudy is confuse...

"I want a promise from you"

Omm tell him....

"What promise bhai"

"That you always take care of mom, dad, dadi, bhavya and her family... Like their own son... And not like son in law"

Rudy smile to listen this... He squeeze omm's hand...

"Bhai... I made this promise myself long ago... Why you doubt on me"

"No rudy... I have no doubt on you... But..... "

Omm pause...

"But.... But what bhai... And if I forget something then you are here with me to remember my promise"

Omm's eyes was moisture to listen this... He can't say his little bro that after today, he leave him forever... He control himself and told...

"No rudy... Don't depends on me... Who knows what is fate written... So... Be ready to face and handle everything alone..."

Rudy is confuse...

"What happen bhai... Why you said this"

Omm stood up...

"Just promise me that you take care of bhavya and her family"

Rudy is confuse but he promise...
Omm smile and left from there because he know... If he stood there another minute then he breakdown...

Scene 2

Omm enter his room and lock the door....
He fall on knees and crying badly...

"I am sorry rudy *crying* I am sorry... M going leave you and my family..."

Scene 3

Gauri sit in front of the mirror... Getting ready for her mehndi... She lost in thoughts...

Bhavya sit on bed... She is totally tensed... What to do... She want to marry rudy but she don't want gauri marriage with omm...

"Didu"

Bhavya call her and gauri see towards her...

"U look so beautiful"

Gauri smile... (Gauri's look) 👇

"U also look gorgeous"

Gauri kiss her forehead... Bhavya smile...
Then gauri think something...

"Bhavya... I want to tell you something"

"Yes didu"

Gauri sigh and sit beside bhavya...

"Bhavya... I know you are mature... It's not needed to tell you.. Rudy love you so much... And his family is also really good.. Please take care of all... And never ever lose hope...no matter what is the situation... And willing to live life... Don't be a loser... Like *choking* like me"

Tear start rolling on her cheeks... Bhavya hug her...

"No didu... You are not a loser... You are the strongest woman I ever saw"

Gauri broke the hug and wipe her tears...

Some girls enter the room... They take rivya with them for mehndi function...

Scene 4

Mehndi function....

At hall
Rivya sit on sofa... Mehndi girl start applying mehndi on their hands...some girls start dancing...

Oberois are already there.. All are happy except the grooms, brides and their families....

Janhvi and dadi come and kiss gauri and bhavyas forehead..

Rudy come to bhavya with tensed face...bhavya sign him whatever he found something... But he nooded in negative... Bhavya disappointed...

Omm stood far from gauri..he know gauri not like his presence.. Gauri also ignore him.... But some girls...

"Ohh jiju.... Why you stood here... Come and stood with gauri di"

Saying this... They take omm near gauri... Omm try to protest but fail...(omm's look.. 👇)

Rikara saw each other eyes... Omm's eye fill with guilt and love.. While gauri's eyes fill with confusion and fear...

Their eye lock broke by the mehndi girl...

"What is your would be husband's name"

The girl ask and gauri look at her... What she told to her... This marriage just a drama... And she don't want his name on her hand.. She is silent...

Omm see towards her with expectations... He know she don't want write his name on her hand..  But still he want this...

"Ommkara"

Dadi said while come there...
Rikara see towards her...

"Wrote the name ommkara"

Dadi again said... The mehndi girl nooded... Gauri see towards the mehndi girl in worry... Dadi go form there...

"I don't want any name"

Gauri said hurriedly... The mehndi girl see her confuse...

Omm is hurt to listen this... But he know she told it...

"Why?"

The mehndi girl ask in confusion..

"Actually... Actually.... "

Gauri can't find words...

"Actually... My name is too long... That's why she don't want"

Ommkara cover up... Gauri see towards him with little shock and confuse...

Omm see her and than look away...

"Ohh"

The mehndi girl said but not convinced...

Omm see towards gauri again... Gauri see him... His eyes reflect pain...

Gauri think... Why he cover up.. Is he really guilty.... Dadi said everyone have rights to get a second chance... Can he really in pain or he again put an act like in past...

The mehndi girl finish her mehndi... Gauri see her mehndi...

"Did you like it"

The mehendi girl ask... Gauri nooded with a fake smile...
Omm see her mehndi and smile... No matter his name write on her hand or not... But don't know why he is happy to see...

He saw towards ruvya... Who was busy sign each other... Rudy compliments her mehndi which bhavya blush...

He still stood near gauri... Then omm see towards gauri who didn't look happy... His face fell and smile vanished...

He want all this in the past... He want to marry her... He want to make her feel special... He want all the functions of his marriage are fill with happiness... But he never ever imagine all are happened like this..

Her sad face give him pain...

Meanwhile gauri see her hand with teary eyes... Like every girl she also had dreams about her marriage... About her life partner... But... All are destroyed...
Her life is now blank... No colours are left...

"Don't worry"

Rikara thought is broken to listen the mehndi girl... They see towards her...

"Don't be sad... I wrote your husband name in your hand"

Rikara is confuse to listen this... Gauri see her hand carefully but not found omm's name...

"U told his name is too long... So I wrote an omm symbol behalf of the name ommkara"

The mehndi girl said... Gauri find the omm symbol.. (I hope you all are find the symbol on the picture)

Omm also see the symbol... Gauri didn't say anything... The mehndi girl whisper in her ears...

"Don't worry... I wrote this symbol in your palm too... He didn't find it in your first night"

She giggle... But gauri is silent....gauri see her palm..

Then the mehndi girl say to ommkara...

"Jiju... There is another symbols... You have to find it... In your first night"

The mehndi girls wink to them... Gauri stood up and go from there... Omm know she didn't like it... But he can't do anything...

Scene 5

Gauri come to her room...
She saw her mehndi with tearful eyes... She sit on bed and sobbing..

"I want your name in my hand... *sobbing* but... Not like this... Why you *choking* you did all this... If... *sobbing* if you not leave me at that day..*choking*.. Then... May be our life is different
today"

She cried her heart out...

Scene 6

Omm go to a corner and crying... He not able to see her hate..

Here rudy take bhavya to a corner...

"What happen rudy"

"Bhavya.... I find his address"

"What"

So...
It seems like gauri still had feelings for him... And omm... He still love her... But they not express it... Can rudy find ajaya..  Tomorrow is marriage... What is going to happen... Let's see.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1K 8
focuses on the Abhimanyu Raheja track I doubt we'll get proper Rikara but this my take on it. The demon's of her past, often knocked her door but she...
1.5M 58.5K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
24.7K 1.9K 14
Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue. When Omkara Singh...