Ms. Perfect (completed)

By CaptainJackSparrow16

I suck at descriptions but you'll get it as you go along. More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 ( Final Chapter)

Chapter 45

3.1K 53 26
By CaptainJackSparrow16

I'm back b•tches!!!!!!

Idk why I'm just now mentioning this but Erika doesn't wear makeup at all in this book.

Erika's POV
I was watching Jake and Brit the whole time. It's like they forgot we were here. He looked so happy. He's gonna be a great dad he just needs to believe it himself.

E: guys we have to leave it's like a 2 hour drive and I'm tired. (That's is a true fact it takes two hours to get from Cleveland to Columbus)

We went to the mall out of town because it's better than the one in Cleveland so we went to Columbus.

S: I'll drive so Jake can rest with Brit. Erika you got passenger seat obviously.

*car*

Jakes POV
We were in our way home when I look over and see Brit all antsy in her car seat.

J: what's wrong Brit

B: Jakey I want out

J: princess you can't get out until we get home.

B: Jakeyyyyy I want out pwease.

J: princess-

Brit burst into tears. She must be tired.

J: no no no no no don't cry.

She was reaching out for me. She's definitely tired.

J: um okay you can get out just give me a second princess.

I looked over towards Sunny.

J: Sunny drive extra careful I'm taking Brit out of her seat.

S: what no you can't do that I'll get a ticket.

J: well if you want to hear a screaming child all the way back I-

S: fine if I get a ticket you're paying for it.

J: deal.

I unclipped Brittany's car seat and put her in my lap.

I grabbed her blanket and covered her up.

J: you better?

She just nodded her head, put her thumb in her mouth, and closed her eyes slowly falling asleep.

I ended up falling asleep soon after her.

Erika's POV

I woke up and we were back in Cleveland. I turned around and saw Jake and Brit asleep.

They we completely laying down. Jake had moved her car seat to the floor so his legs could be stretched out and Brit was on his chest.

E: aww

S: what?

E: just Jake is so freaking cute when it comes to her.

S: yeah while you were asleep she was crying because he wouldn't let her out of her car seat but he eventually gave up and let her out.

E: I just don't get how he thinks he won't be a good dad.

S: speaking of being a dad, which relates to a baby. When do you find out the gender?

E: we find out tomorrow.

S: did you guys wait to find out or does it take 5 months to find out the gender?

E: we were supposed to find out last month but we were so busy with finding a house and ma-, and getting other stuff.

S: you were gonna say making out weren't you.

E: what? No. Why would I say that?

S: because that's all you guys did when you weren't busy with school before you got prego. And you stopped in the middle of the word. No one stops in the middle of a word unless they are hiding something.

E: ugh whatever, let's just wake them u-

We looked back and saw that Brit and Jake were gone.

S: what the hell?

We got out of the car and went inside.

When we got in I went straight to the kitchen. I see Jake just drinking water casually as if he didn't just disappear like freaking Houdini.

J: hey babe you want something to eat?

E: uh no, when did you and Brit get out of the car? Where's Brit?

J: we left when you guys were talking about me and you making out, and Brit upstairs with her parents.

E: oh

S: well I'm gonna go my mom wanted me back once I dropped you guys off.

J: hey I know Mike and Tony hang out over there a lot since I'm not really available as much so I just wanted to ask you too tell them I said hi.

S: why don't you just text or call them?

J: they won't answer me.

S: oh I'm sorry.

J: it's fine

S: I gotta go but I'll tell them.

J: thanks

Sunny left.

E: are you excited for tomorrow?

J: very excited what about you?

E: not really

Jake looked at me in shock.

J: why not?

E: I don't know I'm not really excited. I am happy though.

J: oh, well are you excited to move into our new home also tomorrow?

E: what?

J: I got some of my savings with some help from our moms and we bought the house.

E: I thought we were renting?

J: no because when we come and visit we'll have some place to stay and our daughter will be able to sleep in her own room.

E: how do you know if it's a girl?

J: I'm psychic. *laughs*

E: *giggles* shut up.

Jake came over and pecked me on the lips multiple times and then gave me one passionate meaningful kiss.

He looked down at my belly which was way bigger now.

J: you know many great things come with being pregnant.

E: like?

J: the baby of course, you can eat whatever you want and no one can judge you, your boobs are a lot bigger-

I slapped Jake in his arm.

E: Jake!

J: what it's true. I love it.

E: you're so gross

J: I'm highly offended.

E: whatever we've been out all day I'm tired.

J: okay.

Jake picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and out my head in his shoulder while he brought me upstairs.

We were in now 'our' room as Jake calls it now which I think is so freaking cute.

Jake gently puts me down.

E: why didn't you lay me down on the bed?

He usually just puts me in the bed and we cuddle for awhile.

J: well I'm assuming you want to shower and change.

E: yeah you're right I'm just so stressed about finding about the gender and moving tomorrow that I can barely focus on today.

J: well don't worry the movers and moving all of our stuff while we're gone and my mom and your mom are telling them where to put everything.

E: what about appliances and stuff?

J: well for a housewarming gift our lovely friends got us all the house necessities. So all we have to do is go and look at our beautiful baby girl.

E: Jake if you want the baby to be a girl you're gonna have to stop jinxing it.

J: I'm not jinxing anything it's gonna happen.

E: okay okay just start my bath water please.

Jake left to start my water and I went into the closet to look for clothes.

As I was looking through the closet my breathing was starting to get uneven and my heat was beating fast.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 68 31
When two friends named Sierra and Carrie discovered two magical necklaces in the woods with the King of Pop's face carved into it, they put it around...
115K 2.2K 38
America is heartbroken by her break up with her ex-boyfriend Aspen. Prince Maxon is tired if the constant disrespect from his parents and peers. So h...
261K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...