Damian's Sister

By Littlecamo8

Two years older but no where near as talented as Damian, Daire was kicked out of the League of Assassins when... More

Prologue
The Girl
The Target
The City
The Batman
The Dynamic Duo
The Joker
The Trap
The Rescue
The Time
The Kill
The Manor
The Pair
The Family Business
The Blood Son
The Last Word
The Youngest
The Day Out
The Children
The Girl's Past
The Wayne Family
The Date
The Choice
The Offer
The Opportunity
The Betrayal
The Court of Owls
The Decision
The Goodbye

Important Information

1.8K 14 0
By Littlecamo8

Summary:

Two years older but nowhere near as talented as Damian, Daire was kicked out of the League of Assassins when she was eleven.

Now thirteen, she is out for revenge. Her mother delivered horrible news: the little brother she loved was slain by the Batman. In his final breaths, he asked his mother to find his sister, so she could take his place as heir.

Unwilling to kill before, Daire is now out for revenge. Her target: her brother's father.

Disclaimer: I only own the characters I make up. All else goes to their respective owners.

Warning: will have mild cussing, murder, fight scenes, blood, and some gore. This story also mention child abuse: mental, physical, emotional, and sexual. It might also have other triggers.

Other important information:

I'm pretty sure Damian is ten in Son of Batman. He's eleven in this story.

Damian and Daire are half siblings. Same mother; different fathers. They grew up together and are close.

Damian is the favorite/ protégé. Daire wasn't bad but not as talented as her grandfather and mother wanted her to be, making her the disappoint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 4.2K 25
Richard, Jason, Timothy, and Damian. X, Hood, Stray, and Abyss. The biological children of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul, born and raised within the...
401 1 27
This is going to be slow going as I've recently acquired a job and classes aren't helping. I will come up with a solid description eventually. Howeve...
24.4K 1.1K 15
When a run-in with the League of Shadows causes Dick Grayson to lose both his memory and his ability to speak, his brother Damian leaves his team and...
17.2K 472 31
Book1 in Blood of Gotham series What if Damian Al Ghul- Wayne wasn't the only child of Bruce and Talia. Shortly after the supposed death of the Batma...