Love-Hate Thing ! (Blackstar...

Albarn_Evans_ tarafından

As you and your partner entered the academy,you were worried about one thing. Your childhood enemy,Blackstar... Daha Fazla

>:D
Chapter 1: First day
Chapter 2: Round 1 ?
Chapter 3: Stop
Chapter 4: Mood swings
Chapter 5: Behind those smiles
Chapter 6: Glasses
Chapter 7: Black blood ?
Chapter 8: Reasons
Chapter 9: Cats and Dogs
Chapter 10: Coaster Ride !
Chapter 11: Idea~
Chapter 12: Busted
Chapter 14: Too bad
Chapter 15: Oops
Chapter 16: Pills
Chapter 17: Kuro
Chapter 18: Rain
Chapter 19: You like it ?
Chapter 20: What pills ?
Chapter 21: Chance
Chapter 22: Future ?
Chapter 23: Medusa
Chapter 24: Oh no
Chapter 25: Mask
Chapter 26: Plans
Chapter 27: Urge
Chapter 28: What Love Can Do
Chapter 29: Maybe !
Chapter 30: "It's Obvious"
Chapter 31: Sunset
Chapter 32: Finally..?
Chapter 33: Something's Wrong
Chapter 34: Choice
Chapter 35: Weapon Form
Chapter 36: Sorry
Chapter 37: I'm Here
Chapter 38: You're Not Alone
Epilogue: The End ?
<3
So...
:D
Another Kuroshiro drawing :3
BONUS CHAPTER~
"Hi !"

Chapter 13: Tease

3.7K 159 109
Albarn_Evans_ tarafından

"There. Since the detention room is filled with students,you both have to stay locked up in here. Enjoy."

Stein awkwardly waved,before closing the door. You were sitting in the corner,crying. "Why the hell are you crying ?" Blackstar rolled his eyes,sitting on a table in the room. You glared at him.

"This is your fault ! Now I'll fail my grades !" You retorted. Blackstar raised an eyebrow. "My fault ? How is it my fault ?" He asked.

"You copied my homework !"

You stood up then ran at him. Blackstar stood up on the table,ready to jump incase you reach him. "Well,if you just gave up on trying to get it back,it won't come to this." He crossed his arms. You snarled angrily. "Grr ! Whatever !" You stomped back to the corner,then used things such as boxes and stuff in the room to make a fence-like thing. Blackstar watched,then grinned. "Oh ! You wanna play house ? Sure ! I'm in !" He chuckled. You blinked,then growled at him. "No ! This is my teritory ! you can't step here !" You crossed your arms. "This is the only way I can get away from your stupid ass."

Blackstar furrowed his eyebrows. He just rolled his eyes,then laid down on the table. "Hmph. Whatever."

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

A lot of minutes have passed. I was just staring at the ceiling in boredom. The library punishment was better,because I can read mangas. But now,I'm locked up in a room,with (y/n). I'm bored as hell,and I know I can't have a proper talk with that short-tempered girl.

I yawned. Oh,that's right ! Sleep ! I can just sleep to pass time !

I closed my eyes. I placed my arm over my eyes then tried to sleep myself off. But as soon as I got sleep,I heard weird things in my head.

"I hate you !" (y/n) exclaimed. I just laughed. "That's unfair ! I love you !" I answered back. It was the truth,anyways.

I quickly removed my arm and opened my eyes,blinking. What the actual f*ck ? Did my head just made that up ?

And I love her ? Oh no ! B*tch please ! I'd take Maka instead !

But I have to admit... She's cute as hell when angr-

HOLY SH*T ! IS (Y/N) A WITCH ?! SHE MIGHT BE DOING A LOVE SPELL ON ME ! No way ! I'm the almighty god,Blackstar ! I can't just fall into traps and spells !

So it's real ?

AGGGGHHHHH ! F*CK IT,(Y/N) !

I rolled around,mumbling 'no's and 'I can't's. I did one last roll before I realized... I'm not in my bed.

"Holy sh-" I fell off of the table with a loud crash. Tch...

I sat up,scratching my temple. I'm sure (y/n)'s holding her laughs back,cause I know I looked like a real idiot rolling around and falling for nothing.

But I didn't hear any giggle or muffled laughs. I blinked,turning my head to her 'teritory'. And I felt my eyes go wide at the sight.

She was asleep. But not only that.

Her top was unbuttoned. It showed her under tank top,and some of her... I better not mention,was showing. She was sweating,and she was leaning against the corner. Her bangs were draped to her face as a bead of sweat ran down to her face. My face turned completely red. It really was hot in here... There's only three windows and they all are locked close.

My my,is she being such a tease now ?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

470 19 16
You and Keigo grew up with each other. A tragedy strikes and you get separated from him. Years later you are now a villain, your memories from childh...
12.9K 383 12
Professor Franken Stein is never one to care about his students. That is until he noticed how poorly one student (y/n) was treated by her fellow stud...
2.9K 145 14
Nico had been mistreated all their life, by their father, stepmother, siblings, and even their friends. When an invitation arrives from the royal fam...
61.1K 1.3K 31
You are Stein's new weapon partner. You can turn into whatever your weapon wants you to. You start living with Stein and teaching at the Academy with...