Trying to Train a Player (ON...

By lalalaLiving

Jack and Alice are best friends. They have known each other since secondary school. Alice certainly isn't one... More

Trying to Train a Player
Chapter 1: Green Skin With a Hint of Sparkles, a Stuffed Penguin and a New Girl
Chapter 2: Cold Revenge, Getting Dressed Up and Conversations about Kitchens?
Chapter 3: There's No Getting Away
Chapter 4: Hide and Seek
Chapter 5: Who Are You?
Chapter 6, Part 1: Alice
Chapter 7: A Surprising Morning
Chapter 8: Love Hate
Chapter 9, Part 1: Something About Her
Chapter 9, Part 2: Figuring Everything Out
Chapter 10: What Just Happened?
Chapter 11: Time To Grovel
Chapter 12: Double What?
Chapter 13: Eventful Doesn't Even Begin To Describe It...
Chapter 14: Phases In Training
Chapter 15: Mr Ducky, The Teaching Master
Chapter 16: Progress

Chapter 6, Part 2: Sarah

2.8K 33 34
By lalalaLiving

Hello my little hairbrushes!:D
How are you all doing?:) I hope you are all good:)

This is Part 2 of Chapter 6 and I hope you all enjoy it, although I know that basically all of my readers seem to be Jalice fans...I felt sorry for Sarah so I thought that she could have part of a chapter:)

Anyways, just a heads up about the next update - It won't be done for quite a few days as I'm going to be super busy and will barely have time to type up another chapter that will actually be interesting to read - sorry. I will try get as much done of a chapter as I can whenever I can - but no promises:(

This chappy is dedicated to the awesome countrygirlusa :) She is so nice and her story is so amazing, it's unbelievable - go check it out, it's called Graduated:)

On another note - OMG!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU MY AMAZINGLY, BEAUTIFUL LITTLE HAIRBRUSHES!! YOU GOT ME TO OVER 1000 READS!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Thank you! You don't know how much that means to me:)xxxx

Anyways, enjoy this second part:

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 6, Part 2: Sarah

Jack was woken by the sound of someone flinging a door open and running. He opened his eyes properly and went to stretch when he realised that something was stopping him. It was leaning against him and he had his arms wrapped around it. He looked down to see a peaceful Alice sleeping soundly, snuggled into his chest. He stared at her for a minute, admiring her captivating features. Sure she had flaws, but somehow, she seemed to make them beautiful and perfect.

Jack was awoken from his thoughts about Alice by the sound of someone moving around quite loudly in the bathroom. He gently unwrapped his arms from around her and pried her off his chest; making sure that she was lying comfortably on the sofa before heading to the bathroom to investigate the sound. As he got closer he could see the bathroom light on and the bathroom cabinet above the sink open, with all the toiletries clattered and knocked over within the cabinet.

He could hear the sound of someone sighing and their heavy breathing. He quietly crept up to the door and opened it a crack, which provided him enough room to be able to see who was in the bathroom. He looked to the sink, the cold water was running but nothing else, the cabinet was above it and the bath to the side, which was empty. He craned his neck to get a better look further into the room, where he could see the toilet and a body slumped beside it, leaning against the wall. It was a girl and her hair was ruffled from sleep.

Jack pushed the door open completely and the girl slowly turned round to see who it was. She looked up at Jack and a look of relief passed across her face briefly before it was gone; replaced with a face twisted with unease. She turned back to the toilet and spilled her stomachs contents into the toilet.

“Sarah?” Jack questioned her as he quickly walked to her side, and swept her hair up in one hand, keeping it out the way as his other hand rubbed her back and occasionally patted it in an attempt to comfort her. He continued to do this while she stayed leaning over the toilet, occasionally emptying her stomach some more. When she felt that she was finished, she slumped back and allowed Jack to wrap his arms around her and rock her gently. She hadn’t realised until now that her body was shaking from the sudden heaving it had to go through. She was also shivering slightly as she realised just how cold the bathroom floor was, along with the cool tiles placed along the walls.

Sarah slowly pulled out of Jack’s grasp and he stopped rocking her. She looked up at him with new found respect at how gently he had treated her. Upon seeing this, Jack let out a little laugh.

“I see that look Missy. Don’t think you will be receiving this treatment all the time. This is just a one off.” He joked. She smiled at him, before letting out a yawn. “Come on. It seems like you’re done, so let’s get you to bed.” Jack said, gently lifting Sarah off of the floor and onto her feet. She walked over to the sink and rinsed her mouth out with some mint mouth wash and washed her hands and face with the cool water. She turned back round and Jack wrapped one of his arms around her shoulders, guiding her back to the guest room.

“Go get settled in bed while I bring you some water and tablets, so you won’t feel too bad in the morning, okay?” Jack asked Sarah as he gave her a gentle nudge into the room. He began to turn around but stopped when he felt a small hand on his arm. He turned back round in surprise and looked down at Sarah, who had stopped him.

“Thank you Jack.” She said in a small voice as she leaned up and kissed his cheek. She turned around and went into her room, leaving a stunned Jack standing there. Shaking off his surprise, he headed for the kitchen, passing the living room as he did. He looked into the room and saw Alice still curled up on the sofa by herself, just how he had left her. He had forgotten that she was there. He quickly continued into the kitchen and got Sarah a glass of water as well as some tablets from the medicine box which had been left out by Alice.

He walked back into the living room and set down the glass and the tablets on the coffee table in the living room before turning to look at Alice. Sighing, he gently picked her up and began to walk to her room; she snuggled into him and began mumbling something about Giraffes. He looked down at her curiously before shaking his head, laughing quietly to himself at how strange she was. He reached her room and opened her door. He slowly placed her under her covers on her bed and began to tuck her in. He stopped what he was doing when he heard her mumble his name.

“Jack…mmm…super giraffe…alleyway…ndnkjqak….prank...war…nsiebqkjs…Jack…kiss him...soon…Jack…Adam…ghuwibiwk” She muttered in her sleep, trailing off into gibberish. Jack stood there, studying Alice as she rolled around a little in the bed before staying still and no longer muttering anything.

‘What had she meant by ‘kiss him soon’? Did she mean me? She did say my name…but she also said that other guy’s name. Then she said something about a giraffe? Or a super giraffe or something? Maybe there is still some alcohol in her system, as she wasn’t making any sense. Oh well, no use dwelling on it.’ Jack thought to himself, before leaning down and kissing Alice’s forehead lightly.

“Goodnight Alice, sweet dreams.” Jack said and hesitated before adding “…about me.” Then he walked out, smirking to himself.

He walked back into the living room quickly and picked up the glass of water and tablets he had left there and then went to the guest room where Sarah was. He knocked lightly on the door before opening it and entering the room, not waiting for a reply. Sarah was sat up in bed, looking very tired, but to Jack she still looked quite pretty, not as pretty as Alice had, but still very pretty.

“Hey.” Jack whispered as he gave the water and tablets to Sarah. She took them gratefully before swallowing them, using the water to help. She set the water down on the bedside table and turned back to Jack smiling. He walked towards her and she lay down under the covers as he tucked her in as well. He gave her a quick kiss on her forehead as well before whispering goodnight to her and beginning to walk out.

“Wait!” Sarah said. Jack turned round and looked at her, waiting for her to speak again. When she didn’t he did.

“Yes?” He softly asked, prompting her.

“Could you- I mean would you like- I mean would you mind sleeping in here with me? I’m really cold.” Sarah requested. Jack panicked a little as he didn’t quite know what to say. For once in his life, he was undecided about something a girl had asked him.

“Err…?” Jack stalled, trying to think of an answer to give her.

“Please? You don’t have to stay here all night; just until I fall asleep.” Sarah pleaded, giving him her best impression of the ‘puppy-dog-eyes’. Jack looked at her face and realised he couldn’t turn her down, especially when she looked so cute and helpless. Sighing in defeat, he walked over to the other side of the double bed and got under the covers, scooting over to Sarah, but keeping a distance.

“Only until you fall asleep.” Jack confirmed. Sarah looked up at him and nodded before closing the gap between them by snuggling into his chest and wrapping her arms around his stomach. Jack hesitated before lightly wrapping his arms around her too.

As they lay there, he felt Sarah’s breathing become slightly slower as she was starting to fall asleep. He began to relax a bit more and also found himself absent-mindedly stroking her hair. He too, felt himself start to be consumed by sleep and he couldn’t fight it for much longer, so finally giving up, he let his eyelids shut heavily as he snuggled into Sarah.

This time, his mind was filled with thoughts of Sarah, with Alice lurking in the dark depths of his mind, completely forgotten for the rest of the night.

DON'T SHOOT ME JALICE FANS!! I'm sorry, but who else finds Jarah cute??:') just me...really? okay then...better move on...

Anyways, I know it was short, but I hope you liked it my little hairbrushes:) i want to hear what you thought:)

Also, who would like me to dedicate this chapter to them and the other part of this chapter as well - it will be 2 different people - just let me know in the comments:)

Don't forget VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN:D

That is all:)

lalalaLiving:)xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.6K 36
This is a rewritten version of Golden Boy! It's completely new except for the names of the characters. Everyone has that one thing that they fear th...
469 98 55
❝ She wanted a fresh start, He wanted normalcy, But their past had other plans. ❞ ~~~ For the majority of her life, Gabriella had to endure all the t...
197 0 23
Alia starts her graduation year at St. Xavier's after 5 years gap in her education due to cancer. Not just her college but everything has changed and...
69.7K 5.6K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...