His Help || Bang Chan FanFict...

By moon-mai

"This might sound really really weird, but I need your help. Very honestly you were the only person I could t... More

2| I Need Your Help
3| Let's Meet Up
4| Coincidence
5| Surprise
6| First Dance Class
7| Pizza
8| Scared
9| What's Up With Everyone?
10| A Chance I should Take
11| Felix
12| Dinner And Chaos
13| Propose
14| More To The Story
15| Goodnight
16| Little Girl
17| I Knew
18| Leave
19| Your Way
20| So Sorry
21| It's A Plan
22| Can I have This Dance?
23| Emma
24| The Wedding
25| Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOK

1| We're Going Shopping

9.1K 190 135
By moon-mai

(Monday, June 24)

Luna's POV

Morning's were never my thing, but of course my brother, Felix, didn't care about that. And the fact that it was 6 A.M. didn't make it any better.

What was he even doing so early in the morning and what was he being so loud for?

I pulled the blanket over my head, trying to block the sound that came from his room but it was no help. I slammed the blanket back on the bed and got up to go to Felix. I knocked on his door but no sound except the one coming from him being loud.

"Felix open your god damn door", I said trying to be as silent as possible trying not to wake up the rest, even though Felix was already being super loud. I knocked again. "Felix!"

He didn't bother answering so I just went inside not caring if I woke up anyone now. "It's six in the fucking morning, why are you so loud and why are you even awake?" I said, half dead of sleeplessness.

"Hush, I'm playing", he said, not even looking at me. He was too focused on his PlayStation. Amazing.

"You should hush. People are actually trying to sleep. You're not the only one living in the house", I said.

"Yeah but you're the only one in this house making a fuss out of it. Go back to sleep", he said.

He knew exactly how to work on my nerves. He was younger than me and yet his mouth was bigger than a elephant. Without any warning I threw a pillow from the bed in his face, making his headphones fall from his head.

"Keep your voice low or I swear I'll fucki-"

"Hi Luna."

Oh no, not again. This is embarrassing.

"Chan?" I said confused, desperately hoping it wasn't him even though I damn well knew it was.

"Yup, it's me", he said from the sound that came from Felix's PlayStation.

I turned to Felix who was quickly picking up his headphones, that were unplugged now, so that he could play further but whilst doing that I could hear him chuckling.

He knew what was going on and I didn't like it. He knew I had a crush on Chan and he enjoyed it every time I embarrassed myself in front of him. And it would happen quite a lot.

Chan has seen every state of me from being heartbroken to happy to even being sick. I have embarrassed myself a lot in front of him, like he has seen me cry over stupid things or see me fall right in front of him because I would get a little too nervous when he was around. He didn't notice of course and probably just thinks of me as a clumsy girl.

I have liked him for a while now but I never actually told him or anyone besides Felix and Tiffany, my best friend. Yes Felix and I would fight all the time but in the end he was my younger brother and only sibling, we did literally almost everything together.

Felix would tease me all the time about my crush but we were able to have a proper conversation about my feelings towards Chan. He was able empathise with me but never actually tried setting us up, nor did I ask him to. It was jut something I did from a distance. I didn't mind liking him from a distance, we had interaction and small talks and those were enough for me.

It was really funny that Felix and Chan were really close friends because Chan and I were closer by age than Felix and him. Felix is only 18 whilst I am 20 and Chan 21, but yet Felix was able to form a better bond with him then I could. Both Felix and me have known Chan for a long time because our parents are really close friends.

They are company friends, ever since Chan's parents opened their company. My family excepted to work together with them on some projects so that theirs could grow. And now both companies are big and successful and ever since, even before we were born, they have been good friends in real life, company business left aside.

Since Felix and Chan have been very close I was able to get closer to Chan too, but never had he shown a sign of interest in me romantically wise. So I just sticked with being friend-zoned all the time.

"You still there Luna?" Chan asked me.

"Yeah, I am. Sorry", I said crunching my face at my words. I was never able to pick out my words when I talked with him after something embarrassing happened.

"No biggie", Chan said and when I looked at Felix, he was about to pass out from laughing. No sound came out of his mouth but his facial expression just told me everything.

"Well, I'll leave you guys as it was. Felix keep your voice lower. I need my sleep", I said trying to sound professional even though my voice didn't sound as confident as it normally was.

"Don't trip on your way", Felix said through laughter.

I rolled my eyes at him even though I was really embarrassed at the moment. I walked back to my room crashing on my bed.

Why did this always happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? All I want to do is make a good impression on him and yet I managed to fail every time.

Of course my sleep was very important to me and falling back asleep to wake up a few hours later was a piece of cake. But no, Felix had to ruin that yet again.

I was woken up by Felix jumping on me and screaming that I should wake up.

"Can you for once, just once wake me up like a normal human being? Just one time?" I asked him still trying to open my eyes.

"Stand up you lazy cow. We're going shopping", Felix said.

"For what exactly?" I asked him, confused.

"Your date with Chris", he said while standing up. Felix called Chan always Chris but I never called him that, because he never asked me to.

"My- who? WHAT?" I said while shooting upright, totally awake now.

"Just kidding. How did you even believe me?" he said while chuckling. "It's for aunt Marie's wedding, remember."

"Right. The wedding, totally forgot that. You gave me a panic attack", I said.

My aunt's wedding was coming closer, but we still had to go clothing shopping and apparently that was planned today. My family needs to work on communication.

"Mom and dad still want you to have a date for the wedding", Felix said, sitting on the chair in front of my desk.

"Still? Who is it this time?" I asked.

So my parents lost hope in my love life and started searching for me. The thing was, I did date but it had been a while since I last had a boyfriend. My parents have been trying to set me up with a lot of guys, you would think that parents wouldn't allow you to date but mine were nothing like that. They just didn't know about my crush, and I wasn't telling them anytime soon. They would ruin all of it. or maybe only my dad, he's a bit more strict with that.

Now, for the upcoming wedding they have been trying to find a date for me. They have suggested a lot of people for me, but I of course declined on all of them. I don't need a date or a boyfriend at the moment.

"Darren", Felix said, turning in the chair.

"Ew, the guy next door?" I asked him.

"Ew, no. The dude is younger than you why would mom and dad suggest him?" Felix said. "Remember Darren Michaels, from middle school? Him."

"Oh no, not him again. The guy keeps following me. Out of every damn corner he shows up. He is so obsessive over me. Not that I want to brag about it, but it has come to a point where it isn't even normal. Imma have to decline", I said, leaving my bed and walking to my closet. "Besides how did they even find him?"

"Try telling mom and dad that. They will kill you if you decline once more and they will definitely kill you if you don't have a date for the wedding. And Mom and dad heard about his crush on you and saw it as an opportunity. Oh yeah, and also because his parents own that big company that sells all kinds of candy and stuff and you know how much mom and dad want both of us to end up with someone from a big company", Felix said while throwing small piece of paper that he crumpled, in the trashcan one by one.

"Felix please help me get rid of Darren, the guy is not mentally well. And why are they so obsessed over me having a date for the wedding? I'm doing fine on my own, it's not like I need it", I said while picking out my clothes.

"Luna, look at you. You do need it", Felix said while looking at me from head to toe. "You look like garbage."

"You really think that me having a boyfriend is going to change the fact that I am trash? No, it won't. Imma be the same trash ass that I am, even when I'm in a relationship", I said, throwing a pair of shorts on the bed along with a yellow T-shirt.

"Yes, there will be a change. When Chris is around you tend to look decent. You never walk around him with a pair of pj's and oh god if a lock of your hair is not in the right position", Felix said while throwing the crumpled papers at me now.

With fast movements, I threw a pillow at him aiming for his head as it landed straight in his face. "Leave my room, thank you very much."

"You're crazy for him, just admit it", Felix said while throwing the pillow back in my face.

"Felix stop it, you know I don't like this topic! Get out", I said, while slumping down on my bed again.

"Then don't make it obvious. Like when you are around him it's like you totally forget who you are and you just turn into a whole different person", Felix said, being a little more serious now.

"I don't make it that obvious. If I was that obvious then why hasn't he shown any sign of it then. It doesn't look like he knows. And I think I'd like to keep it that way", I said as I fiddled the loose cords of my T-shirt.

"But why? Is it that bad if he knows?" Felix asked me.

"I don't know, I just think it could ruin  a lot. Besides It's not like I'm madly in love with him. It's just a small crush and it will go away soon", I said.

"Luna. Stop making a fool out of yourself. You have been crushing on him since who knows, two years now. Yes, it maybe isn't something that serious but definitely more then a 'small crush'", he said.

"You're not making it any easier for me", I said. "Now leave, I have to get dressed otherwise mom will kill both of us if we aren't ready on time."

"Right", he said and after that he left my room to go to his own to get dressed.

I got dressed in a jeans short and a plain yellow T-shirt, because looking outside it was a warm and sunny day. Summer breaks were my favourite, the sun shining bright, no school and most importantly no more annoying classmates and teachers. I hated college, a lot. My hate for college was so big, my parents were in shock that I even passed my class this year. Just one more year and I would be gone from that hell place.

I didn't try to think much about it now, after all it was summer vacation so I had to enjoy every minute of it.

I took a glance at myself in the mirror of my closet and decided that my clothing looked decent enough to go out. But the hair, nope. I gotta fix that. So I went to the bathroom to quickly do a little something with my hair. I decided to put it up in a ponytail because otherwise it might get a little too hot.

I took one last glance at myself after freshening up and went back to my room to take my purse. I ran back downstairs to see that breakfast was ready. Everyone was already downstairs except for my dad, he was at work. He always was, after all he was the CEO of the company. He didn't really have time for home. My mom worked there too, but she could stay home whenever she wanted because dad could cover it up. But she would rarely take days off.

Most of the time, they weren't home. Not that I minded it was always fun alone, Felix and I could do whatever we wanted and they wouldn't even notice if we broke anything.

But today my mom took a day off to go shopping with us. It had been a while since we had done something together so I was a little excited to go.

"Let's go, let's go. We have a long day ahead of us", mom said while taking her own purse and putting on her heels. She was always dressed classy, no matter the occasion. To be honest I had no clue how she survived on heels everyday, I could never.

My mom and I weren't really alike, she was more of a classy woman whilst I was nothing like that. I still liked wearing my old rocker bands T-shirts and ripped jeans or wearing my hair in whatever it was that looked messy. My mom was the complete opposite but still we had a good bond between us.

All of us got ready to leave and walked to the car driving to shopping centre. This was going to be a long, long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.5K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...
286K 9.5K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...
46.7K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
483K 13.9K 66
"So all of this was a bet." I said in a small voice letting the tears fall down my face. "Hmm." He hummed as an answer. "And you made me believe tha...