You Had Me At Hello

By SpillingInkwithLove

It's not easy being a single girl in LA, there are creeps everywhere. So when Cora stops at Whole Foods for... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Part 4

380 22 2
By SpillingInkwithLove

"A ride?"  I asked, shocked at his suggestion,  "Now?" 

It was late and we already had a few glasses of wine...   This didn't seem like a good idea.  

"Yes, now."  Shannon said as he reached down for my hand, wanting to pull me up from my seat,   "Come On."

Placing my wine glass down, I regarded this handsome, sexy man in front of me and quickly made the decision to just go for it.   For once, I was going to throw caution to the wind.   

What harm could be done, right?  

Besides, it didn't exactly sound like a bad thing to have him between my thighs as I sat behind him on the back of his bike. 

Slipping my hand into his, I stood up, "Okay..."  I said,  "yeah, let's go!" 

Shannon smiled excitedly,  "That's what I wanted to hear!"

Slipping my jacket on as we made our way out to the garage, Shannon grabbed his as well along with his keys.    It wasn't exactly cold outside but being in the open air, I'd rather be too warm than too cold.   There was only so much of myself I could wrap around him for warmth. 

My eyes went wide walking into the garage.    It was perfectly spotless and more like an additional room to the house instead of a grungy garage.   I've never seen anything like it.   There was a makeshift workshop set up on one entire side and a long bench for him to work on.   Tools were organized neatly.    Framed art hung on the walls like in a gallery.   And last but not least, his pride and joy, proudly sitting in the middle of it all on a padded mat. 

The bike was gorgeous and the style, as with everything else he owned, fit him perfectly.  

"This is incredible, Shannon."   

He smiled as he watched me walk around in wonder,   "It relaxes me."  

"Do you ride a lot?"

He nodded his head,  "Unless it's raining."  

Running my fingers down the length of the bike, I was excited.   About him, about going on this ride, about everything.  

"We aren't going far but I found this neat little place, I think you'll like it.  The views are amazing."  

Grabbing two helmets off the shelf, he put one on himself, snapping the chinstrap in place then brought the other to me.   

"Let me."    Shannon whispered, placing it on my head, adjusting the strap then clasping it in place. 

"Thank you."    I whispered back, my eyes following him the whole time.  

"Feel okay?"   He asked and I nodded,   "Good."

Getting on the bike, he stood it up then kicked the kickstand up.    Once he was steady, he held out his hand for me to take.  

"Hop up, sweetheart."   

Biting my lip,   "Okay."   Here goes nothing. 

I took his hand as I placed my foot on the peg.   Stepping up, I slipped my leg over the seat trying to look as graceful as possible as I sat down.   The seats was small so my body was right against his.   I tried to tuck my skirt in so as we rode, I didn't flash anyone but there was only so much I could do.    This was not a good choice in attire but how was I supposed to know?!  

Satisfied I was covered enough, I got comfortable, skootching closer to him.  I mean, I needed to be close enough to hold on tight.   I wanted to be safe, right?! 

"Ready?" 

I nodded smiling,  "Ready."

The deep rumble of the engine filled the air and brought me back to my childhood.  I hadn't been on a bike in ages but I always loved riding.    It was so freeing and I completely understood why he loved it so much.  

I leaned in wrapping my arms tightly around his waist as the bike coasted down the driveway.   My body was flush against his and my chin was laying lightly on his shoulder.    As he turned his head in my direction, our lips were only centimeters apart.

"Hold on tight..."  He smiled, patting my clasped hands.

"Got it.."   I replied, smiling back, using the opportunity to grip his shirt in my hands too.

Just as he said, it wasn't a long drive but it was a beautiful one.    The longer we rode, the closer I snuggled against him.   With my chin still on his shoulder, I inhaled his deep woodsy scent.    Coming to a stoplight occasionally, he would turn and make a comment about this or that.   He looked genuinely happy to be out and riding, both of us seemingly feeling more relaxed with one another. 

We drove through his neighborhood then I noticed him start to head towards Mulholland Drive, one of the most incredibly scenic areas of Los Angeles.   The sweeping views were always amazing and I never got tired of seeing them.  

Pulling into this deserted little cul de sac that overlooked the city, we finally came to a halt.   "We're here."   Shannon said as he shut the engine off, the quiet still of the night instantly surrounding us.

I guess I had to let go now but I sure didn't want to.   I skootched back a little bit so I had enough arm room to unhook the strap of my helmet then pushed it off my head.   Handing it to him, he hung it on the handlebars just as he did for his own the put the kickstand down.   Surprisingly though, Shannon didn't make a move to get off the bike. 

We just sat there for a minute, silently taking in the cityscape.

"It really is beautiful, isn't it?"  I commented as I looked up at the stars then out to the city I've called home my whole life.

"It is.."  He agreed. 

In this moment, it felt more like our tenth date rather than our first.    He was so comfortable to be around.    Leaning into him again felt natural so I just went with it. 

As my arms wrapped loosely around his waist, he turned, reaching down to my knee then lifting my leg over the tank and around his body,   "Come here."   At the same time, he pulled my arm around him so that I was now on his lap facing him. 

It was one smooth motion that happened so fast I didn't really see it coming until I was already on his lap facing him. 

"I like this view better."   Shannon smiled as I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and shyly smiled back at him.

"I agree."  

With his hands at my hips, he pulled me closer, my core now resting against his toned tummy.   Since I was wearing a skirt, the only thing between us were my panties and the soft cotton of his pants. 

Weaving my fingers into the back of his short hair, he held me to him.    His gorgeous hazel eyes glowed in the moonlight.    Desire drawing us closer, his hand cupped my cheek as he leaned in for a kiss. 

At first, his kiss was soft and gentle.   Almost testing the waters.   Then another and with each one following our attraction ignited.    Parting my lips, wanting more, his velvety tongue slipped easily between them.

The longer we kissed, the deeper our kisses got.    Shutting out the rest of the world, it was only him and I.    We fell onto a rhythm and I let myself go, subconsciously rocking my hips against him.    Wanting more.   More of his kisses.    More of his thick hands roaming across my body.    It didn't take long to notice his hardness rocking back against me.   Hitting just the right spot, I could feel my pussy clench.  

"Shannon...".

Never one for sex on the first date, ever, I think I just might have to make him the exception.    If I'm being completely honest, I never wanted anyone more than I wanted him.  

"I need to feel you, Cora."   He murmured against my lips as his hands roamed my body,   "I want all of you." 

I didn't answer him in words, I decided to show him instead.  

Pulling back, our eyes met.    Holding his gaze, I reached down, pulling his drawstring apart.    Slipping my hand into his pants, I palmed his cock as he pulled them open as much as he could.      Slowly sliding up his legs, my hand on his shoulder to steady myself, I stood up just enough to push my skirt out of the way and pull my panties to the side.    

Shannon's golden eyes instantly darkened as my actions registered through the haze of pure lust. 

With one hand holding his waistband open, the other was now wrapped around his stiff, wide shaft, pumping it then holding it tall as waited in anticipation of what I'd do next. 

"Baby.."   He whispered as my aching pussy hovered just above his mushroomed head,   "Go easy."

I leaned forward, kissing him again then pulled back just slightly.   Inching down slowly, I could feel his wide tip cradled at my entrance and I held his gaze.    Going easy as he instructed, his thickness stretched me apart in a way I had never felt before and it simply took my breath away.    Shannon's head was thrown back as he bit his lip, holding everything he was feeling in.    Grasping my ass with both hands, pulling me to him, every bit of him was enveloped inside my body.

"Ahhhhh..."   I moaned, closing my eyes as my hands tightened in his hair.   

Giving myself a minute to adjust to his size, I suddenly felt the overwhelming need to move.    Rocking slowly against him, I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders to leverage myself. 

The passion shared between us was overwhelming.    It made me completely forget we were out in the open for anyone to come up upon.    It made me forget we were on our first date, in fact, the only thing I could think about was being with this incredible guy in this amazing moment.    I was literally blind to anything else.

Leaning forward against me, Shannon broke our kiss,   "Lay back, sweetheart." 

Taking my knees in each hand, he lifted my legs as he kissed down my chest.   Wrapping them around his waist he was now towering over me.   Opening my shirt completely, he pulled my bra down, palming my exposed breasts as he thrusted his cock harder into my throbbing pussy. 

"My God you're gorgeous..."  

Lifting his chest from mine as he trailed his fingers over my breasts and down my ribs, splaying his hand low on my tummy.    I grabbed his wrist tightly as his thumb began to circle my clit.   I wouldn't be able to hold out long, I was already so close. 

"Cum for me, Cora.."   Shannon moaned,   "I want to feel your pussy throb." 

My god, this man.   One hand fisted the sleeve of his shirt as the other continued to hold his wrist.    I couldn't help my nails as they dug into his skin. 

"Ahhhhh....Shannon..."  I cried loudly as I came apart.

I could feel my pussy clench around his shaft as he continued to drive into me.    My clit on fire, little jolts of electricity shot through my body.    It was the most incredible orgasm I've ever experienced. 

"That's it......"  He encouraged as he watched my pleasure riddled body move around him,   "Ahhhh yeah." 

Coming to his own edge, he started to thrust so hard I thought he was going to move the bike.    His nails dug into the flesh at my hips.   Not able to hold back any longer, I felt one huge pulse from deep inside me as he came hard.   Throwing his head back once more he softly moaned as his jagged thrusts slowed. 

"Fuccckkk.."   he muttered, enjoying his own ecstasy. 

As his movements slowed to a gradual halt, Shannon looked down then leaned his body forward to rest on mine as our bodies recovered and we caught our breath.  

"That was amazing."    I whispered, feeling the tickle of his soft lips as he peppered kisses from my shoulder, up my neck then stopping to nip my ear. 

Lifting his head so we were eye to eye, I cupped his face in my hands as we enjoyed this newfound closeness.  

"Yes it was."  

Bringing his lips to mine again, we kissed as our embrace tightened around each other.    It was a slow, gentle kiss, one filled with more passion than lust this time.

"I think we should head back home."   Shannon said, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I had to be honest,   "I'm not sure I'm ready for the night to be over."

"Oh sweetheart,"   he smirked,   "the night is far from over." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
34.2K 579 19
⚜️ When Jack Morton's memory was wiped by his one true love, all things surrounding him remained a mystery. However, after certain romantic...
101K 2.3K 42
Callie and Brandon hid there love for too long. So when something bad happens Brandon and Callie find there way back to each other like they always...
24.3K 338 22
On August 16th 1977 the legend that is Elvis presley passed away, or did he? records show Elvis passed away on August 16th, but fans have always bee...