Home Again- V.Z. (Completed)

By worldsfinestadmin

Victor Zsasz was a hitman. Gotham's best. He was emotionless and detached from all things. Nothing got to him... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Note
16
IMPORTANT A/N
New Book!!

2

2K 63 2
By worldsfinestadmin

I cleaned up and walked through the Falcone mansion. I remember this place, and my room full of event gowns. I entered the room and it was the exact way I left it. I walked to the walk in closet and swung the doors open. I pulled out a black shimmer gown with a leg slit on the leg that wasn't sliced into. Then I sat at the vanity and tried to fix my face. The scratch still stinging with any touch. 

I cursed under my breath as I finished my make up and stared at my face in the mirror. It had been a long time since I had make up on, since I sat in this spot, since I felt this pushed down and defeated. I was going to have to do this again, for God knows how long. I threw my hair into a messy bun but put some hair accessories in my hair. As i finished I heard a knock at the door, I looked over to see Victor, in a black tux. He gave a small smile and entered the room. 

"I am not going to apologize about earlier." He said. I nodded and stood walking over to him. I rested my hand on the side of his face and he leaned into it. I smiled and quickly dragged my fingernail across his cheek sharply, making an incision similar to mine on his face. He groaned and pushed my hand away. "Now we match." I smiled. His glared faded, knowing he hurt me worse. He didn't have to apologize, I could tell by his eyes he was sorry. 

He walked me to the car and we drove to some ballroom. It was a whole coordinated event full of Falcone's friends and the other people working for him. Many people said hello, others ignored my very existence. Victor and I saw side by side at a table in silence. Carmen sat to our right at the head of the table. I got nervous, shivering a bit. I felt victor's hand rest on my leg in a comforting way and he looked over at me. "I'm sorry I scratched your face." he said quietly. I smiled, "I thought you weren't apologizing for it?" I said, almost in a coo. "Just take it." He chuckled, motioning over a waiter. 

Victor ordered us drinks and we began talking about everything that happened over the last couple of years. He really seemed interested and maybe it was the alcohol, but I missed his voice. "So, if I am leaving my home, where am I staying now?" I asked. He shrugged and looked at Falcone. "Sir, where is Kate staying now that she is back in business in Gotham?" He asked. Falcone gave me a stern look. "I was going to say the mansion but I don't know if I can trust you. She can stay with you Zsasz." Victor looked back at me and smiled. "Sleepover." He said in a mocking tone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 376 28
Calista continues to slumber under the sleeping curse as life for everyone in Storybrooke seemed to be peaceful and liveable another threat comes to...
45.9K 1.4K 90
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
72.9K 1.9K 30
(Y/N) Is a Matt Murdocks 14 year old daughter who is just entering high school and is really struggling. She doesn't have a regular life having a bli...
94.2K 6.2K 16
حسيت كل جسمي مات من الخوف ورجفه لزمتني شنو الي جاي يصير ياربي ماجاي يستوعب عقلي شنو الي أسوي راح اروح بالرجلين ! اباوع الة متمد گبالي وأگع شلون أگعد...