MINE

By B_Brunda

"I'd like you to take a seat, Miss. Cullen" he said. In response, I sat in one of the chairs as he turned to... More

A/N
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28

CHAPTER - 15

4K 109 9
By B_Brunda

SCARLETT'S POV:

It's 3.30 pm Ashton told me to get ready by 5. I smiled at the thought of Ashton. He's basically my first everything, my first kiss, my first date. I love to spend time with him, he pushes me to give my best at work and I need not be embarrassed in front of him about anything, and most of all I feel safe around him. I'm very excited about my date with him. I went to the shower and let the hot water run on my body. After a good 1 hour, I came out of the shower.

As I came out of the shower, I saw a bag, a box, and a card on my bed. How could there be someone in my apartment? On the card, it was written,

"Wear this for tonight beautiful...."

-Ashton

The card brought a smile to my very confusing face. The card was covered with flowers and had a small bear in the middle holding a heart. He's so sweet.

Then I started tearing the expensive paper from the bag revealed a short off shoulder dusty rose tulle lace dress with a small belt around the waist part. "Wow" I blurted as I saw the dress. It's absolutely beautiful and so delicate. Not once in my life have I worn such an exquisite dress.

I next decided to open the box. In the box was the most prettiest pair of pumps staring right back at me. These shoes go perfectly with the dress. I can't believe he would do this. Did he actually spend time and pick the dress for me?

"Ofcourse, he probably had someone choose it for you. It's not even like he cares. He probably just bought it to make sure you don't dress in a way that embarrasses him," my inner voice snapped at me.

Oh, you're awake, why did you wake up? (note the sarcasm).

"To irritate you".

 I just rolled my eyes. I wore the dress and then curled my hair at the edges and gave it some volume and applied light makeup and added nude lipstick to complete the look. I then wore the pumps and grabbed my clutch just then there was a knock at the door. I looked at the time it was exactly 5 pm.

Opening the door, I see Ashton. He isn't clad in his normal suit instead, he is dressed casually. He's totally handsome.

"Hey babe," he smirked as he noticed me checking him out.

"Hey," I smiled looking down.  He lifted my chin with his finger and kissed on my lips.

"You look fabulous. Ready?"

"Yeah".

Ashton opened the door for me and closed it after I'm seated, he then started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Surprise baby."

I pouted as he laughed.

"If you pout those sweet lips of yours again, I'll bite them" he smirked.

"I think I'd like that," I said blushing.

"You're testing my patience little Scar" he said glancing at me sideways. After 20 minutes of driving the car came to a halt.

"We're here," Ashton told me excitedly.

I looked outside the window and we're infront an art gallery. "MODUS ART GALLERY" it stated. It's packed with people holding champagnes surrounding the door. The stairs are also packed with guards, ushers and people that will offer you drinks.

I looked back at Ashton, "Why are we here?"

"Look at the banner," he pointed.

"Pierre-Auguste Renoir?"

"Yeah,"

"Holy shit! Pierre-Auguste Renoir! The one who painted 'The Umbrellas' and 'The boating party'"

"He's your favorite, isn't he?" he smiled.

"He is!" I squealed as I sat in his lap and kissed his cheeks, "Wait, how'd you know that he's my favourite?"

"I have my ways, darling, " he smirked. We both got out of his car, as we walked he intertwined our hands. People greeted Ashton as if he's the one who did all of this, while I on the other side am super uncomfortable with all these. First of all, Ashton spent a lot on this dress. Second, he took me to the art gallery to see my favorite artist's paintings. I'm super excited.

We toured around the gallery hand in hand, looking at each painting carefully. It felt so nice and peaceful to be with Ashton like this. I'm feeling very comfortable around him.

"Are you happy?" Ashton asked from behind.

"This is the best day I ever had."

Our conversation didn't last long when an elderly-looking woman approached Ashton so in order for them to have a private conversation, I excused myself to look at Pierre-Auguste Renoir's 'The Umbrella' painting. Out of all his paintings, this is what stood out for me the most. It shows the busy streets of Paris when it's raining. The painting made me feel as if I were with them.

"You're spaced out, darling," Ashton said.

"Oh sorry," I said sheepishly.

"Do you want to get out of here?" he asked me.

"Are you really asking me that?"

"Okay, I know you won't agree with me to get out of here but I'll drag you out anyway," he said as he scooped me up and carried me in his arms.

"Put me down Ashton, people are staring at us".

"Let them," he laughed. He then took me to the Eiffel tower. It's breath takingly beautiful. I always dreamt of going to the Eiffel tower but never did I think of it as this beautiful. We walked to the tower hand in hand. It's so nice holding his hand, I feel safe.

"It's so beautiful," I said.

"Yeah, she is," he said looking at me.

"You have a way with your words, Mister"

"Yeah, I know I'm charming" he teased.

The Eiffel tower is even more beautiful in the night light. We then hop into the lift and went to the top. The view is amazing. The whole city in night lights is breath taking. Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. We stood there for a few minutes. It's so peaceful. After that Ashton took me far away from the city. As we walk to the building I see a sign that says, Ice Bar.

"They sell ice, weird".

When we enter, my jaw hit the ground. Bloody hell, it's a freaking ice palace. "OH MY GOD,NO WAY!", I said loud enough to get people's attention. "Sorry"

"I take it you like this" he said.

"Like it? I love this Ashton. You're the best, thank you" I smiled.

"Come on beautiful," he places his hand on the small of my back and leads me to an ice table. There is animal skin covering the ice bench seat. Other than that, it's completely ice.

Instead of sitting across from Ashton, I decided to be ballsy and sat beside him. He looked at me with big eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just didn't expect you to sit beside me. Not that I'm complaining". He pulled me closer. "You fit perfectly right by my side baby". He's right, it's like I was carved out of his side. I fit in like a little puzzle piece. He grabs my face and plants a passionate kiss on my lips. It's full of passion and care.

I instantly kiss him back. When he kisses me my heart soars. It starts beating 1000 times a minute. We pull away, resting our foreheads together when the waitress approaches. We never move while she takes our order. Even though she is desperately trying to get Ashton's attention, his eyes never leave mine.

After she leaves, "Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Shoot darling,"

"Do you like her?"

"What?"

"Lilly, do you like her?" I asked looking at him while he burst out laughing.

"And why would you think that?"

"I..t's ju..st..."

"No, she's my cousin silly. She's engaged to her girlfriend," he smiled.

"Ohh, ok"

"So now tell me Scar, why did you ask that question? Are you jealous?" he smirked.

"No, I wa..s j..ust curio..us."

He gave me a knowing smile and kissed my forehead. Our food was delivered to our table. We ate the rest of our dinner in pretty much silence. I did get a text from Ami, she was freaking out demanding to know where I was. I just told her, I was in Paris and would be back on Sunday. I also said I was fine and I'm a big girl who can make her own decisions. I signed off telling her I love her. We then spend some more time there and after dinner is done, we went back to the hotel.

As we step out and walked toward the lift,

"Will you stay with me tonight Scar, please" he pouted like a little boy.

"Okay" I nodded shyly.

---------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 160K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
4.1K 155 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
95.2K 1.7K 31
After applying to be the CEO's secretary at Ultimatum in uptown Chicago, Bailey realizes she made a tragic mistake. One night of letting her guard...
20.4M 622K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...