Fifth Harmony One Shots (Smut...

By deejmd

Might be g!p or not. These are just Fifth Harmony imagines. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. DON'T MIND THE TYPOGRAPHIC... More

Bathroom Happening
Step Sisters
Ms. Hansen
My Boyfriend's Sister
Hooking Up With The Stripper
What About A Shower?
A Perfect Distraction
HELLO Y'ALL!
UPDATE

Babysitter

28.7K 102 89
By deejmd

(Dinally- contains cheating, but we don't promote it here 😂)

Dinah and her husband were preparing for their dinner date and they decided to call their babysitter to take care of their baby, Nicole. Dinah called the babysitter but it seems they couldn't have her anymore cuz she's resigning. Their babysitter is currently heart broken because of his boyfriend.

Dinah decided to call another one from their neighborhood, it's Ally.

"Hey Dr. Hansen!", Ally greeted from the line.

"Uhm... can-can you... I don't know how to say this...", Dinah stuttered.

"Is it a favor?", Ally asked sweetly.

"Mhm.", Dinah responded.

"Then what is it?", Ally asked.

"Can you babysit for us just until tonight? Me and Kevin will have a dinner date tonight and our recent babysitter just resigned because of personal matters.", Dinah explained.

"Okay Dr. Hansen, I'll come there in 10 minutes.", Ally said.

"Thank you and you can call me Dinah.", Dinah responded.

"Okay! See you there.", Ally replied and hung up the phone.

After 10 minutes, Ally came at Dinah's house.

"Hi Dinah!", Ally greeted.

"Thank god you came Ally, you're a life saver.", Dinah said.

"Uh so, babe? Can we go now?", Kevin asked.

"Mhm, uhm Ally, we'll get home at 9, sorry for the disturbance. I'll really owe you one.", Dinah said with a nervous smile.

Ally just nodded as she gave back a smile.

Dinah was all prepared to go when she saw Ally and Kevin talking. It seems like Ally is being so sweet and touchy to Kevin so she went up to them and cleared her throat.

"Babe, I'm just gonna tune up the car.", Kevin said as he went out.

Ally closed the door but she didn't lock it.

"So...", Dinah said with a hint of sarcasm.

"You look pretty in that dress Dinah.", Ally said alluringly but Dinah didn't get the hint.

"Thanks for noticing and so are you? That's why you're getting the attention of my husband huh?", Dinah snapped.

Ally frowned. "What the hell? I may have came here for attention but it's not his, it's yours baby.", Ally said as she put her index finger on Dinah's lips as she pinned her to the wall. She kissed Dinah roughly even though she could barely reach her lips, still, she managed to do so.

"Fuck, what are you doing Ally? Stop..", Dinah said as she was attacked by Ally's lips.

She's not hating Ally's lips but her husband might caught them.

Suddenly, Ally lifted Dinah's dress and grabbed the breasts of the younger girl. Dinah moaned lowly as her nipples got harder.

"Seems like someone's liking it...", Ally whispered.

"Shit, Ally stop this, Kevin might-",

They heard Kevin knocked on the door.

"Babe, you coming out?", he yelled.

"Yeah, just one second.", Dinah responded.

Ally gave her a smirk and spoke, "I'll be here, waiting for you babe." And she winked and walked towards their room seductively.

Dinah fixed herself as she went out.

They had fun and it was 9:30 when they got home.

"Ally, are you still there?", Dinah called.

"Yeah, I'm in the living room.", she replied.

Dinah gulped. "Okay...", she replied.

Dinah sat next to Ally.

"I just wanna say thank you so much. We enjoyed our date and we owe it all to you. Thank you.", Kevin said.

"It's nothing, I will come anytime.", Ally said and she looked at Dinah with a smirk.

"Okay, I'm going upstairs. Babe?", Kevin asked Dinah.

"Kevin, would you mind if I ask her few stuffs about the baby?", Ally asked while looking at Dinah.

Dinah glared at her, clearly implying "NO".

"Yeah, sure. Goodnight Ally.", Kevin said and he went upstairs.

"So how was your night out?", Ally asked while moving nearer to Dinah.

"Uh... great.", Dinah said as Ally grabbed her neck and choke her sweetly.

"Uhm.. Ally?", Dinah said nervously.

Ally just grabbed her dress and lifted it up again and started grabbing Dinah's breasts.

"I thought we had enough a while ago?", Dinah asked with a nervous laugh.

"Who told you? That was only a warm up.", Ally said alluringly which secretely made Dinah wet.

Dinah knew it was wrong but she couldn't stop Ally.

"Ally, he might caught us.", Dinah whispered.

"What if he liked it? He might even join us.", she joked, but it ain't funny for Dinah.

"That's so not Kevin. He will be probably mad.", Dinah whisper yelled to Ally.

"Shhh. You're talking too much baby.", Ally said as she kissed Dinah's lips harshly. She started biting them and making it almost bleed in eagerness.

"Fuck Ally, enough.", Dinah muttered.

"Maybe you should remove your clothes so you will be comfortable.", Ally said as she grabbed Dinah's dress and forced it to be taken off, leaving Dinah with undies only.

"Shit...", Dinah murmured.

Ally started kissing Dinah's legs and her tummy and her collars, up to her jaw and finally, her lips.

"Ally, he will fucking kill us.", Dinah angrily whispered.

"He won't if you'll be quiet.", Ally said removing her clothes as well.

"No no no... keep it. Don't, you don't have--", Dinah said as she tried to stop Ally.

"Too late.", Ally said as she's now only wearing undies also.

"Look, what should I do to finish this one?", Dinah asked silently.

"You should cum on my mouth, I wanna taste you honey.", Ally said seductively.

Dinah couldn't think of anything to make Ally stop so she laid back on the couch and removed her panties and bra.

"Now, spread your legs.", Ally ordered.

Dinah just spreaded her legs. Ally held her thighs and spoke, "Baby, you're wet already." Now, she started eating her like a whole motherfucking buffet.

"Mmm. You taste good baby.", Ally said as she silently licked Dinah's now sensitive clit.

Ally let out a wet spit on her two fingers and she put them slowly inside Dinah's pussy.

"Fuck..", Dinah moaned lowly.

"Shhh. Better be quiet baby.", Ally said as she pumped the pussy and licked Dinah's clit at the same time. She did it several times and it drives Dinah crazy.

"I'm gonna cum Ally.", Dinah whispered breathlessly.

"Cum for me baby.", Ally said as she sped up the phase.

"Fuck!", Dinah exclaimed in whisper but a bit loud.

Dinah covered her mouth as she finish jerking off. It was an amazing orgasm.

"Holy shit, that was hot.", Ally said as she licked up Dinah's juices on her fingers.

"Now, can I go upstairs and you'll leave?", Dinah asked breathing heavily.

"Nah-uh, you should give me my turn and I'll let you.", Ally said with a smirk.

"But you promised me!", Dinah whisper yelled.

"No more buts.", Ally commanded as she removed her undies.

"I don't know how to do it, I haven't done this in my life.", Dinah said.

Ally completely ignored what she said and she grabbed Dinah's head and pushed it through her pussy.

Dinah started eating her pussy so good.

"Baby, are you sure you haven't tried this yet? You're so good at this.", Ally said silently.

Dinah just started licking Ally's clit. She can see that it's throbbing so she just immitated what Ally did a while ago that made her cum. She made her two fingers wet and put it inside Ally. The older girl just arched her back as she felt the hit on her g-spot.

"Oh just like that baby, you're gonna make me cum.", Ally moaned a little bit loud.

"Shhh. Don't be loud Ally.", Dinah said.

Ally just covered her mouth.

1 minute later, Ally felt the warm feeling inside her lower tummy. She's gonna cum.

"I'm cumming Dinah.", she said as her legs started shaking violently. She let out a huge moan which isn't that loud. She finished cumming and Dinah removed her fingers in Ally's pussy.

"I have to go...", Dinah said.

Just as she's about to dress up, her husband came, they hid behind the couch and luckily, he couldn't see them.

"Oh, clothes all over the floor, I am now starting to think that they're cheating on me. Where the hell is Dinah?", Kevin said as he get his keys and went out.

"I told you Ally.", Dinah said.

Ally just laughed it off and she grabbed Dinah. She made Dinah lay on the floor. She position on top of Dinah's pussy so they can make the scissoring position.

"What the hell?", Dinah said.

"Shhh.", Ally said.

She started grinding on top of Dinah and all they can feel is the pleasure from heaven above. Their throbbing clit just got even more hotter than before. They can both feel the intense feeling from the inside of them as they move now in unison.

"Baby I'm cumming.", thay both said to themselves as they started breathing heavily as they reached the top of their orgasms.

"Baby that was so amazing.", Ally said with a big smile.

Dinah just picked up her clothes and nodded.

"I would come anytime for you, I'm one call away.", Ally said with a giggle as she fixed herself and kissed Dinah and left.

Dinah dressed up in night dress and she thought to herself about what happened, a thing that her husband would never know.

HI GUYS! THAT'S IT. I KNOW IT'S FUCKED UP BUT ANYWAYS IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS, JUST TELL ME. LMAO THIS WAS A MESS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
205K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
585K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...