A Perfect Distraction

Norminah G!P (enjoy reading y'all)

"Fuck, oh fuck I'm cumming!", Dinah moaned as she started cumming all over the strong vibrator on her clit.

Dinah kept moaning loudly and it's already night, the neighbors might hear her since their room wasn't sound proof.

Mani on the other side was in the living room, trynna drink some coffee while working on some revisions in her paper works. She's trynna ignore Dinah's loud and sensual moan but her dick disagrees.

Dinah was having her third orgasm when Mani decided to put down her laptop and so she could check Dinah in her room.

Dinah was all shocked when the door opened.
"Uh, Mani...", Dinah said turning of the wet vibrator.

Mani can smell the addictive odor of Dinah's orgasm. She can also see the cum stains on the bed sheets, they're all over the place.

Mani grabbed her dick down there as she looked at Dinah.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to distract you, I was just super horny.", Dinah apologized as she got up so she can clean herself and the bedroom.

Mani can see how sore her wife is so she came near her and grabbed and slapped Dinah's ass really hard. Her wife was facing the other side.

Baby uh.. that's hard. You know I'm sensitive right now.", Dinah said biting her bottom lip.

Mani tilted her wife's body so she's now facing her. She held Dinah on her back and she started playing with Dinah's sensitive clit.

"Fuck stop touching. You should do your work now. I have to clean up.", Dinah said as she tries to get off of Mani.

"No.", Mani ordered.

"But it's sensitive now baby. You have to stop.", Dinah said. Mani stopped and took off her clothes.

"No baby. Keep your clothes on, come on.", Dinah said.

"Nah, kiss me.", Mani commanded.

Dinah followed Mani's instruction. Mani then took off her briefs and a 12 inches dick showed up. It's big, thick and rock-hard.

"Suck it baby.", Mani ordered.

Dinah got down on her knees as she started sucking Mani's big black cock.

"Ummm... baby, it's so... ugh... big...", Dinah said as she started choking on Mani's cock.

Mani started fucking Dinah's throat, she knows it'll gonna be so sore after that sex.

"Now, on your back.", Mani said.

Dinah layed om her back and spreaded her legs.

"Beautiful.", Mani said as she got on her knees and started eating Dinah's sweet pussy.

"Fucking tasty.", Mani said as she sucked on Dinah's clit.

"Oh, don't stop baby. I'm about to cum, don't stop.", Dinah exclaimed.

Later on, Mani could taste the younger lady's cum on her tongue. She didn't waste a drop of it.

She got up and put some lube on her cock. She unexpectedly thrusts her cock inside Dinah. She tried to put it as deep as it can go.

"OH FUCK! IT'S SO DEEP MANI, I CAN'T.", Dinah screamed as she tried to stop Mani.

Mani just slowly thrust inside. Dinah's meat is wrapped around her cock, she can feel it really good.

Mani held Dinah's arms so she can just pull them and fuck her really good and hard.

"Fuck!", Dinah screamed, feeling all the craziness because of pain and pleasure.

"Damn baby, fuck yeah.", Mani moaned as she can feel the roughness, her thighs slapping on Dinah's ass.

"Yeah baby, I'm cumming. Keep going, I'm cumming!", Dinah exclaimed. As she was about to cum, Mani stopped and flip her over in a dog style position.

"Imma hit that magic spot right there baby.", Mani said while grabbing Dinah's hair.

She pulled Dinah's hair as she started fucking her rougher than ever.

"Fuck, it drives me crazy baby. Fuck.", Dinah said in a sensual tone, as a sign off too much pleasure can be observed.

Dinah grabbed the vibrator near her and she put it on her clit, using the maximum level of it.

"Fuck yeah!", Dinah exclaimed. It was loud enough to fill the whole house.

Her sensitive clit started throbbing as Mani kept hitting her magic spot.

"Baby tell me when you're cumming.", Mani said as she pound Dinah even harder.

"Ahhh ahhh I'm fucking close baby.", Dinah said while her walls are clenching because of too much intensity.

"Cum baby, cum. Cum for daddy.", Mani said letting go of Dinah's hair and held the younger girl's waist instead.

"I'm cumming, fuck!", they both said.

"Cum inside me baby, please. Do it.", Dinah begged.

Mani made few more thrusts and she suddenly came inside the Polynesian's clenching pussy. Dinah's legs were shaking as she can feel the hot semen fill her pussy up.

"Ah, I can't fuck!!!", Dinah said as she felt an electricity-like in her clit.

Mani just carefully removed her dick inside her wife's wet meat.

"That was amazing baby, I came a lot. Your pussy is dripping.", Mani said as she put a finger in Dinah's pussy to check the mized cum in there.

"I ain't taking the pills cause I thought you're busy and this'll not happen for 2 months because of your works.", Dinah said.

Mani's eyes widened.

"W-what???", Mani asked.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you. You were so eager.", Dinah said as she winked.

Mani just playfully smiled at Dinah.

"No, it's fine. I don't care if you'll get pregnant, I'll be a real daddy momma then." Mani said as she giggled.

"Heck yeah, sounds fun babe.", Dinah said while dreaming about the thought.

Mani layed beside Dinah and they cuddled.

"I'll never get tired of you baby.", Mani said as she kissed Dinah's lips passionately.

"I won't either.", Dinah said as she licked Mani's neck.

"No more round 2 babe. I have no milk in here, I gave too much earlier.", Mani laughed.

Dinah just rolled her eyes on Mani's lame joke. After that, they decided to clean up themselves and their bedroom. The smell in there is so addictive.