The Human Mate.

By same-ole-me222

In a land where supernatural existed ... Werewolves, vampires, fairies, lived in the shadows of humans, th... More

authors note
*1*. PROLOGUE 1.
*2*, PROLOGUE CONT.
*3* first day of school with jenna.
*4*, karma is a bitch
authors note.
*6*, running away.
* 7. Running away prt 2*
*8* new wolves in town.
*9* mary is missing.

*5* midnight terror

129 10 0
By same-ole-me222

Mary Ann.

Going home in Jenna's car, I never felt more relieved and satisfied with my life.

I could still hear it, the numerous gasps and the watchful stares. The hateful glares Amanda's followers gave me, and also the sympathetic looks people gave me.

I didn't care, I had let everything roll in front of me, like a movie.

What I knew I could never forget, was the look of betrayal on Jenna's face.
Her bestfriend drugged her boyfriend, so she could have her way with him.

I kept hearing it, the resounding echo of the slap Jenna gave Amanda, and the animalistic growl she gave when she lunched at her and started screaming.

"You whore!, you were trying to take advantage of my mate, I would never forgive you, I hope you rot in hell", she kept screaming over and over again, as she turned Amanda into a punching bag. Nobody could pull her off.

That word, mate, I've heard it more than ones, what could it mean?

It was when Tyler went close to her and with just a single touch she stopped struggling. Though I was puzzled at how Tyler affected her, I didn't question it but it was still on my mind.

Looking at Jenna, you could tell that she had something troubling her, then I suddenly felt bad for making her feel this way.

"Jenna!", I muttered slowly looking at her.

"How dare she!", she suddenly screamed, "and to think I trusted her, only for her to abuse that trust and stab me right in the back. She made me do things to you", she said her voice lowering as the fight left her.

A comfortable silence filled the car, and I gave her space, knowing she didn't want to talk about it at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my room, feeling sad, as I remembered how I used to celebrate my birthday, happily with my parents.

Isabelle, who apparently was a doctor came home early and told both me and Amanda to go into our rooms and rest , saying she was going to give us a surprise us with the type of food she would cook. That was around five in the evening and now, it was already eight o'clock.

I stood up, tired of staying in the room, and immediately, a wave of dizziness hit me, I closed my eyes and sat back down. The last thing I needed was falling as a result of my dizziness.                                  

the door opened and Jenna came in smiling at me, she told me to come down for dinner and I followed behind her as we desended the stairs.

What I definitely didn't expect was the living room decorated in different coloured strings and a birthday cake placed on the dinning table, my name written beautifully on it.

Words couldn't explain how I felt at that moment.

"surprise!, happy birthday Mary", both Jenna and Isabelle said at the same time.

   "Thank you so much, I am so grateful, I don't know what to say". I said almost breaking down again.

I didn't know why, but it seemed I cried a lot these days.
Then I felt it again. A strong headache like migraine hit me and I doubled over.

"Are you okay", the worried and concerned voice of Isabelle rang through my ears.

"Yes!, I think, I'll just lie down for a bit", I muttered holding my head in my hands as I looked up.

I felt beyond dizzy, as Jenna helped me up to my room. Laying down on the bed, I looked at Jenna who was busy arranging my bedspread, and then I said almost inaudibly,"I'm sorry, you guys planned me a party, and I just succeeded in ruining it, I'm such a mess".

"I think you are coming down with something, don't get too hard on your self, none of this is your fault.".

Jenna left, saying I should get some rest. My joints, suddenly became stiff and painful, it felt like my bones were going to break. Even my fingers hurt. I took deep breaths trying to stop my self from screaming.

I closed my eyes, then I heard the sickening sound of my bone snapping, I couldn't take it anymore as I let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Every thing became blurry, I fisted the sheets as my slightly bent right leg stood stiff, and hurt like hell, i couldn't even move it, then I  heard another crunch, not been able to take it any more, black dots danced around my vision, and I embraced darkness. Going into oblivion.

Jenna Thompson.

I looked at my mom, who was clearing the kitchen and said," I don't know how, but Mary's scent is slowly dissipating". She is human, how come she is behaving like a werewolf going into shifting.

"I don't know, but I think we should wait and watch first. If the situation gets out of hand, then we would hand her over to Alpha Robinson.". My mom answered, a look of uncertainty on her face.

A blood curdling scream bounced of the walls of the house, and I quickly looked at my mom. A look of pure fear was etched on her face. Then nothing...

Silence filled the room, you could hear a pin drop at that moment, my wolf, jade, growled, putting on a fighting stance as I stood in front of Mary's room. She was ready for anything.

Slowly, I opened the door and switched on the light to illuminate the dark room.

Everything was in place, I looked around frantically hoping to see anything out if place, but nothing.

Walking towards Mary's bed, I noticed her ruffled bed sheet, I listened to her heartbeat, she was unconscious, yet her fingers were bunched tightly as she held her bedsheets in a tight grip.

Sweat coated her forehead and soaked her white tank top, her hair was ruffled like it had been pulled at on many occasions.

I noticed how her legs were bent in a way they weren't supposed to.

She was definitely shifting, but a normal werewolf was supposed to shift at the age of six.

Only a witch could delay the shifting of a werewolf, but why?..

I was cut out of my reverie when Mary suddenly rose, her eyes flew open and they flashed a bright yellow.

She was screaming and trashing around, very different from the shy, sad girl she was before.

I gasped moving back. My legs hit a vace placed at the door side and her eyes snapped in my direction, I froze.

A look of recognition appeared on her face, she stopped growling and I took that as a queue to move closer to her...

I was just a foot away from her, when the door barged open, my mate Tyler the beta of the denalo pack, came rushing in with some pack warriors.

Mary immediately recognised them as a threat and she growled lowly but menacingly at them.

"Jennaaa!!, move away from her", Tyler commanded as one of the pack warriors tried to hold her down, Marys claws extended, she didn't even flinch as she swiped at the person holding her down, effectively gurgling his eyeballs out. He screamed in pain and released her.

She came off the bed, her spine hunched as she prepared to shift fully, her eye colour flickered from yellow to grey as her wolf tried to take over her body.

I moved back mortified, I had never seen so much violence up close. A dart lased with something to knockout a wolf, flew across the room, and it hit her square in her left leg, she stopped moving and the warriors breathed a sigh of relieve.

Tyler moved closer to her and brought out chains lased with silver. I audibly gasped and he turned to look at me.

I frantically shook my head, "it'll hurt her, please don't", I whispered even though I knew he could perfectly hear me.

He looked uncertain and finally switched the hand cuffs with one not laced with anything, he hadn't taken a step closer when Marys bright yellow eyes flickered angrily at him, " get out!, all of you", she thundered, and surprisingly they all bared their necks, Tyler though tried to fight it, but gave up, I was definitely one of the first.

Power rolled off her in waves and I wondered from whose lineage she descended.

"Who are you?, Mary Ann.

I thought to my self.

"Mary", I whispered, but she heard me and her eyes snapped up to meet mine.

Tyler took her distraction as an opportunity and gave her three darts at once, her expression became pained as she whimpered before her eyelids flickered close.

Tyler wiped a non existent sweat looked up at me and said, "she has alpha blood running in her veins" then he proceeded to cuff her, commanding some warriors, he told them to pick her up and take her to the pack house.

I later found out that it was my mom who alerted the alpha through mind link. After all she was the pack doctor.

__________________________________________________

Ace Norman.

Recap...

I had a big day ahead of me tomorrow.

Continuation.

It was almost eight o'clock when Andrew called and said that alpha Robinson wasn't ready to give us entry into his pack, and that without his permission we wouldn't be able to go there.

"Why", I asked running my hands through my dark blonde hair frustratingly.

"He wouldn't say", Andrew gritted from the end of the line.

I never liked alpha Robertson, he  was an arrogant man who had no regards for the safety of his people.

It was known far and wide that the denalo pack was never his to start with. He took it by force killing the true alpha, Luna, and their six year old female pup.

He was a tyrant who always put fear in the mind of his people, his people feared him but didn't respect him.

He used the packs resources for his selfish desires and allowed his pack to be plagued with hunger and starvation.

He used deceit to aquire land, and never fought a fair fight.

He never fought to the end and always ran like a coward when he was about loosing a fight.

The denalo pack was one of the first he managed to aquire.

"Andrew!, please make some arrangements, we are going to see alpha Robertson". I said getting up and reaching for my car keys.

"But its already midnight", Andrew said surprised at my request.

"We have to get to the bottom of my mothers death, and fast. Postponing these things would only slow down our plans. Get Lizzy and her dad, then we'd be ready to go". I said, hopefully, my answer satisfied him.

"What about my son, jack, he's the beta in line, if Lizzy gets to come with Lyle,( her dad), why can't l come with my son?", he asked again.

"Jack just newly found his mate, I'd hate to interrupt something", I answered, feeling my wolf mood suddenly grow cold.

"Okay", Andrew grumbled.

"You should all assemble your selves, I'll meet you at the pack house, and then we can leave from there". I mumbled, then disconnect the call.

Not long after, we were all getting into the car and driving off.

Skips drive.

We entered the pack borders, after informing alpha robinson of our arrival.

As we got close to the pack house, from the car, I saw a female wolf chained on the ground, different people surrounded the she wolf as they stared in awe, I spotted alpha Robinson in the crowd grinning like a chersire cat.

I could feel my wolf grow still in my head, he started yipping loudly in my head, making me wonder what got that reaction out of him.

Alighting from my car, Lizzy and the rest did the same and came to stand beside me.

We walked at the same pace and the crowd that formed round the she wolf became silent.

An amazing scent wafted into my nose, and my wolf made him self known, my heart beat faltered, could it be?, I thought.

I walked briskly following the scent and I came to stand infront of a pure white she wolf chained to the ground.

Alpha robinson came to stand in front of me, then pointed at the she wolf saying, "it has been decades since its kind was last spotted, and now I have one in my pack, It will make me poweful.

The shewolf stirred and everywhere fell silent, I looked into her eyes and when they blinked open, she was looking straight at me.

"Mine!", my wolf growled.

______________________________________________________

  Hello everyone, finally, they meet.

I hope you loved this chapter.
Forgive my grammer mistakes.i hope you loved this chapter.

Next chapter coming up.

Do me a favour my lovlies...

VOTE

&

COMMENT. 

Love y'all
Mwah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 827 48
Evie is haunted by her past, and so tangled up with her best friend and room mate she isn't even sure she remembers how to be an independent person a...
36.9K 2.2K 38
𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 Morgan is sent to live with her grandmother at a college in the middle of nowhere. Forced from the...
13.7K 385 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
Frost By t.m

Paranormal

1M 41K 39
"Every boy I've kissed, freezes from the inside out- except for you" *** Aspen Iverson has a gift, a deadly gift that has haunted her for the...