Space Queen [1]

By Amirathine

"i'm not the princess, i don't need saving like Clarke does. I'm the queen, I've got this handled" ... More

00
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
book 2

0.10

5.3K 130 3
By Amirathine

(edited)

Everything was going to shit.

Finn was dying, no one was replying on the radio, there is a giant storm and Bellamy, Monty and Jasper have disappeared.

"this is Raven Reyes, calling ark station, please come in. can any one hear me" Raven asks into the radio as all around us, teenagers run around taking shelter from the storm.

"you sure its the right frequency?"

"yeah i'm sure" Raven snaps, getting annoyed while Clarke tells her words of encouragement.

Clarke goes over to Finn's unconscious body and inspects his wound while i get up and head over to Miller.

"Miller, any sign of Bellamy, Jasper or Monty?" i question as we stand near the door of the drop ship "no not yet, we need to close it"

"no, wait a little bit longer for them" I instruct as jumbled words come from the radio, making everyone lean in closer.

"this is Raven Reyes, i'm from Mecha station, i'm transmitting from the ground. the 100 are alive, you need to get doctor Abby Griffin, doctor Abby Griffin now" Raven orders into the radio as i make my way over while everyone starts to talk.

"hold on Raven, we are trying to boost your signal now"

"Raven, are you there" Clarke instantly perks up at the voice as she rushes to take the radio off of Raven "mum, mum its me"

I leave there side, figuring i'm not needed, and go back over to Miller.

"the storms getting too strong, we need to close the drop ship know" Miller screams over the storm so i can hear him but before i can reply, Octavia comes rushing in with a jug full of Monty's moonshine and rushes over to Clarke.

I bring my attention back over to Miller and am about to reply but i get interrupted, again.

"we need to close the drop ship doors" Clarke calls over to me from besides Finn.

"no, we still have people out there, we can wait i bit longer" I stand my ground as i look out side into the pouring rain and see four figures making there way over.

'four? isn't there only supposed to be three?'

"they're back" Monroe calls from next to me as Bellamy walks in followed by two others carrying an unconscious grounder.

"Bellamy, what the hell are you doing" Octavia makes her way down the ladder and over to Bellamy as the grounder is dumped on the floor.

"we're getting answers"

"oh you mean revenge"

"i mean Intel, get him up stairs" Bellamy nods to the two boys as they pick him up again and go up the ladder.

Clarke goes up to Bellamy and says something but i turn to Miller and order "close the door, hopefully Jasper and Monty found a place to stay"

He nods and goes to close the door as i go over to Bellamy.

"this is not who we are" i state as i grab his shoulder so he turns and looks at me.

"it is now" and with that, he shrugs my hand off his shoulder and goes up the ladder.

"the blade is in a sharp upward angel between the six and seventh rib" Clarke explains to her mother over the radio "okay how deep"

"well i can't tell how deep it goes"

"okay just don't remove the knife yet" Clarke tips some of Monty's moonshine on her hands then hands it to Raven and i to do the same.

"Clarke do you see any fluid" her Mother asks as she goes to look while some guys start fighting behind her.

"hey, hey!" i shout at them as i pull them away from each other"everyone up stair, now!" i yell as i realize they would all just get in Clarke's way.

"i'm going to go deal with Bellamy" i tell them before i push my way to the front of the line of teenager and head up to the third floor with Octavia following behind me.

"tighten them, last thing we need is for him to get loose because you screwed up" Bellamy orders Miller and another boy as Octavia comes up behind me.

"Miller, don't listen to him" Miller and Bellamy turn around at my voice and Miller looks conflicted.

Bellamy walks over and pushes Miller out the way, tightening it himself.

Octavia seems to have caught the grounders attention cause he stops struggling and just stares at her.

"Octavia, get out of here" Bellamy exclaims as he notices his stare.

"i told you, he was protecting me, you didn't have to do this" Octavia gestures over at the grounder as her and Bellamy stare off.

"this isn't about you, i'm doing this for all of us"

"bull shit" i gain their attention as i walk over.

"you did that for all of us" Octavia ignores my comment, used to my behavior by now.

"no i did that for Finn and Jasper and Digs and John and Roma"

"it wasn't even him" Octavia defends.

"you don't know that" Bellamy snaps at her making her quiet down "we need to know what we're up against, who they are and why they are killing us, and he's going to tell us right now"

Octavia pleads with him not to as Bellamy walks closer to the grounder "Miller get her out of here"

"Miller, don't" i glare at him as he's about to grab Octavia. I step forward and grab his arm, pulling him away from her "go down stairs and manage the others"

He nods and goes down while Octavia pulls her arm out of the other guys hold and sits down in the corner "i don't even think he speaks English, he wont understand you"

"oh i think he will" Bellamy takes a threatening step closer but my hand wraps around his wrist, making him turn to me.

"this isn't going to help, its just going to make them more angry with us" i try to reason with him but he yanks his wrist out of my grasp "they already are pretty angry at us"

He turns around and i'm about to say something when the drop ship starts shaking and i fall to the ground.

I let out a hiss as i land on the arm that the grounder cut me with the knife.

"you're cut" Bellamy states as he offers me his hand to get up which i not so kindly refuse  "i'm fine"

"what the hell was that, are we under attack or not" Bellamy questions as a guy comes up the ladder.

"storm damage, we're okay"

"lets try this one more time, what's your name? where's your camp? how many of you are there?" Bellamy questions repeatedly, growing more and more frustrated with each non-answered question.

"hey look at this" one of the guys calls out as they look through his stuff. Bellamy finds a note book and starts to open it when the grounder starts thrashing in the restraints "think we found something he doesn't want us to see"

"Bellamy sto-" i cut my self off as i see one of the drawings.

It's of Octavia and on the next page is a drawing of my Wren bird necklace.

I hold my necklace in my hand as Bellamy flips to another page that looks to me a drawing of the camp with tally marks next to it.

"he's been keeping count, i bet if i count all them it will go to 102, ten are crossed out. that's how many people we've lost, they've been watching us ever since we got here" Bellamy gets up and walks over to the grounder with me following close behind to make sure he doesn't do anything he will regret later.

"what the hell is that thing" one of the boys question as they look at the notebook "friend of yours?"

Suddenly the hatch opened and Clarke walked in. One of the guys goes to step in front of her to block her path but i grab his arm and order "let her through"

Clarke walks past him and goes in front of the grounder, examining him.

"well if he didn't hate us before, he does now"

"who cares" Bellamy grabs Clarke's arm and takes her to the corner to talk privately.

I go to go join them but an intense pain shots through my arm.

Hissing as i clutch my arm in pain, my vision starts to go blurry as i go over to a wall for support.

I slide down the wall as my ears ring and i break into a cold sweat.

Clarke yells something as she climbs down the ladder and Bellamy closes the hatch.

Bellamy's eye sift around the room and they finally land on me.

"Wren are you okay?" he call out in worry as he runs to my side and kneels down next to me.

"i'm fine" i tell him again as i use all my strength to get up.

Bellamy just nods before hesitantly walking back over to the grounder but looks back at me every once in a while to make sure i'm okay.

I close my eyes and rest my head up against the wall but a loud banging sound causes me to open them.

"hey, open the door"

I peel my eyes open and see Clarke and Octavia climb through the hatch and walk up to the grounder with the knife in her hand "whats on this"

When did they leave the room?

"what are you talking about" Bellamy questions.

"he poisoned the blade. He knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did, what is it! is there an antidote" Clarke yells in his face as i push my self of the wall.

"well shit" i say loud enough to gain everyone's attention as i look down at my bleeding arm.

"you were hit to" Octavia states in a soft voice before making her way over to me, helping me stand "Clarke he doesn't understand you"

"vile's" Bellamy comments before going over to where they were keeping the grounders stuff and hands them to Clarke.

"you would be stupid to carry that around this long with out an antidote" Clarke throws the knife away and looks through the vile's "which one"

"answer the question" Bellamy yells as i pull away from Octavia and stand on my own.

"show us, please" Octavia begs in a much nicer way then Bellamy.

"which one, our friends are dying and you can stop that" Clarke and Bellamy both spare a worried glance at my weak form.

"i'll get him to talk" Bellamy, clearly having enough of his lack of response, walks over to the grounder, getting ready to punch him but Octavia grabs his arm "Bellamy no"

"he wants Finn and Wren to die why cant you see that, do you want them to live or not" he directs the question over at Clarke as i just shake my head, not liking any of this.

"Wren said it herself, this is not who we are. he was protecting me, he saved my life" Octavia tries to get Clarke to see her side.

"we are talking about their lives" Bellamy yells out in frustration, getting sick of his sister and her trying to stop him.

I'm about to step in but something feels like its lodged in my throat.

Coughing violently, white foamy stuff starts coming from my mouth as i spit it out when i realize everyone is looking at me in concern.

"do it" Clarke exclaims as she looks me in the eye while i just shake my head at her in disapproval.

Octavia tries to get to the grounder but the boys hold her back as i also try to help but i don't have enough strength.

Bellamy comes back over to the grounder and rips his shirt "you're going to show us the antidote or you're going to wish you had"

"Bellamy no" Octavia tries but Bellamy ignores her and looks at Clarke who just nods her head.

His gaze land on me and his eyes harden as he takes in my weak state with me leaning against a wall, looking like i could pass out at any moment.

Bellamy draws his arm back and hits the grounder with the belt of the buckle.

Me, Clarke and Octavia visibly flinch.

The grounder holds his head high and looks Bellamy straight in the eye as he hits him again.

"Bellamy please" my frail voice calls out to him but he  ignores me as Clarke kneels on the floor in front of the grounder with the vial's "please, which ones the antidote"

"just tell them"

Bellamy hits the grounder again and again and again.

I can barley take it any more so i decide to act.

I use the last bit of strength to push of the wall and rush over in front of the grounder as Bellamy brings the belt down once more but this time, it didn't hit the grounder.

The room falls silent as my cheek starts to sting.

"Wren" Bellamy whispers as he looks at me in a mixture of disbelief and regret.

"enough, can't you see what you're doing is wrong" my voice is frail but powerful.

"Clarke he's getting worse"

I go to take a step towards Bellamy to try get him to stop but a dizzy spell washes over me and i start to fall "we're running out of time, which one, please tell us and they will stop"

Bellamy catches me before i fall and gently lays me on the ground "you're going to be okay birdie, i promise"

My eyes slowly close but i remain conscious, listening to everything that's going on around me.

Bellamy gets up from my side and walks somewhere.

"this isn't working Clarke maybe this will, Clarke you don't have to be here for this"

"i'm not leaving till i get that antidote" 

"one last chance"i peel my eyes open just as a sickening crunch emits through the drop ship and Bellamy plunges something through the grounders hand.

"Bellamy" i say in disbelief.

'how could he casually stick something through someone else's hand'

My breath comes out in gasps as i suddenly find it hard to breath and hear, four people rush to my side as i collapse to the floor

"is she okay?" Raven asks as she comes up the ladder and to my side.

"she was hit with the same knife Finn was" Clarke tells her as my eye lids slowly close.

I hear foot steps then electricity crackling.

"they're all i have" Raven screams.

And that's the last thing i hear as i slip into unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 10.7K 70
This story is just a bunch of the 100 preferences that I found on tumblr *I take NO credit for any of the stories in this book* THIS STORY IS NO LON...
78K 1.4K 68
- imagines + preferences for 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝. [ requests available for prompts, check "prompts" ] lowercase intended includes blood/injury men...
196K 4K 35
Includes: Clarke Griffin Lexa Octavia Blake Raven Reyes ---------------- Started: 14th August 2018 Completed: 6th September 2018
7.7K 170 50
Oneshots of your favorite The 100 characters!