Dear Diary Avi Kaplan x reader

By Jade543trecker

BOOK IS UNFINSISHED!This is an x reader book. It is in a diary format in Y/n prov. No smut/lemons/limes they... More

Chapter 2
Chapter one
A/n
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/n
CHAPTER 6
A/n
A/n
Chapter 7
A/n

Please read this first

77 0 0
By Jade543trecker

This story is not finshed and i am done with this just letting you know before i get bothered lol 😆. So I just want you to all know what to expect for this book. I am going to make a sequel for the story. This story does not contain smut,mature language,and anything sexual. There will be some kissing/making out. I think that's all I have to say. Oh and please no negativity I would like to know how well I am doing though so please tell me. The whole book isn't in the diary format just the first few chapters and even though Avi isn't in Pentatnoix anymore he is just in this book. (Wink wink)See you in the first chapter.

P.s you have to skip the frist part then go back. It switched chapter 1 and two sooo ya

Peace, Jade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...