England Football Imagines

By authenticmiya

Jesse Lingard Marcus Rashford Trent Alexander-Arnold John Stones Ruben Loftus Cheek Jadon Sancho Dele Alli Er... More

Jesse Lingard - Argument
Jesse Lingard - Clothing Line
Jesse Lingard - Christmas Eve
Jesse Lingard - Christmas Day
Jesse Lingard - Why *Bazzi*
Jesse Lingard - Gold Digger
Jesse Lingard - Gold Digger Part 2
Jesse Lingard - Hidden Test
Jesse Lingard - Horse Riding
Jesse Lingard - Unhappy
Jesse Lingard - Mothers Day
Jesse Lingard - Take A Break
Jesse Lingard - Take A Break Part 2
Jesse Lingard - Take A Break Final Part
Marcus Rashford - Red Card
Marcus Rashford - Ex Girlfriend
Marcus Rashford - Ex Girlfriend Part 2
Marcus Rashford - Surprise
Marcus Rashford - Blow A Kiss
Marcus Rashford - Be There
Marcus Rashford - Love You
Marcus Rashford - Random Knocks
Marcus Rashford - Approval
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Q&A
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Drunk
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Jesses Sister
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Pregnant
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Pregnant Part 2
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Stubborn
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Parents
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Game
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Game Part 2
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Good Luck
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Twins
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Family Holiday
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Toddler & A Newborn
Trent Alexander-Arnold - Two Can Play That Game
John Stones - Party
John Stones - Cheating
John Stones - School Reunion
John Stones - Girlfriend
John Stones - There For You
John Stones - Protective
John Stones - Idiot
Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Jealous
Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Breakup Playlist
Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Co-Parenting
Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Nice To Meet You
Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Paparazzi
Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Affair
Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Career
Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Bringing The Baby Home
Jadon Sancho - Russia
Jadon Sancho - Eighteenth Birthday
Jadon Sancho - Decorating
Jadon Sancho - New Neighbour
Jadon Sancho - Subbed
Jadon Sancho - Germany
Jadon Sancho - Careful
Jadon Sancho - Defending
Jadon Sancho - Model
Jadon Sancho - Pregnancy Scare
Dele Alli - Fan
Dele Alli - Middle Finger
Dele Alli - Best Friend
Dele Alli - His Girlfriend
Dele Alli - His Girlfriend Part 2
Dele Alli - His Girlfriend Final Part
Dele Alli - Yours
Eric Dier - Family
Eric Dier - Cold Feet
Eric Dier - Cold Feet Final Part

Dele Alli - Gender Reveal

6.6K 109 3
By authenticmiya

It wasn't ever the intention on having a baby at twenty-two, however you and your boyfriend Dele were making it work.

"I've got a surprise for you." Dele called out when he came through the front door. You were filling your mouth with strawberries in the kitchen and he caught you.

"Does it involve strawberries?" You asked with a raised eyebrow and he chuckled.

"Unfortunately not but if you want strawberries, I'll get you strawberries." He promised and you grinned.

"We're gonna need to leave in the next ten minutes, are you ready?" Dele asked, coming around the kitchen island and hugging you.

"I only need to put my shoes on." You told him. Unlike a lot of people, you actually enjoyed surprises. The excitement of it always made you feel really happy. You went and put your comfy trainers on and informed Dele you were ready.

"How was training?" You asked him once you were sat in the passenger seat of his Range Rover.

"Same as always to be fair Y/N, just getting ready for the game on Friday." He told you.

"How was your day?" He asked back.

"I ordered more baby clothes and guess what? Nobody has messaged me all day. Like, I know I'm not a popular person to talk to in general but even my mum hasn't sent her daily text." You whined.

"I'm sure she's just been busy babe, what clothes did you get?" Dele was driving in the direction of the Spurs ground but you didn't acknowledge it.

"I may or may not have ordered these really cute baby onesies." You smiled at the thought.

"That's nice." He eventually pulled into the Tottenham Hotspur's ground and you couldn't have been anymore confused.

"What are we doing here?" Dele got out and like the gentlemen he was, he opened your door.

"You'll see." Was all he said. The two of you went hand in hand through the entrance. There weren't many staff members around which just added to your confusion.

"I don't think we're meant to be here." You whispered to Dele.

"I think we are." He replied. Within minutes, the two of you were nearing the pitch.

"Surprise!" Everybody shouted once you had walked on. Your jaw-dropped, sudden emotions filling you up. All of your family and friends were there, as well as Deles.

"What on earth?" You muttered.

"Can I make an announcement please?" Eric Dier took over with a mega-phone, silencing all of the commotion.

"My two best friends Y/N and Dele are having their own baby!" He started off, everyone cheered and clapped. Dele had his arm draped around your shoulder.

"But today is gonna make everything more special for them, because in the centre of the pitch you will see fireworks, in around five minutes, the fireworks will go off and I'll finally be able to see if I'm having a nephew or a niece." Your eyes widened.

"You're something else." You kissed Dele, knowing he wasn't always the best at surprises.

"Everyone follow me." Eric lead everyone over to the specific part of the field, making sure no one was gonna get hurt.

"These are for you Y/N." Harry Winks handed you a bowl of strawberries.

"You're an absolute babe, thank-you." You smacked your lips onto his cheek, earning laughs from others around you.

"If it's pink, it's a girl, if it's blue, it's a boy." Eric stood beside you.

"Thanks for the clarification on that." Dele laughed.

"Are you guys ready?" Someone went and lit the fireworks. Thankfully it was dark so the fireworks would be easier to see. Dele grabbed your hand.

The fireworks shot up and the anticipation was driving everyone crazy as the bang was yet to come. And then it did.

Blue, Blue, Blue.

"It's a boy!" You screamed, wrapping your arms around your boyfriend, not caring about the bowl of strawberries you had been craving.

"I love you so much." Dele grinned, kissing you. It was the perfect start, to a perfect family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 11 24
One shots/short stories about everyone's favourites
7.9K 102 12
12 football imagines for 12 Days of Christmas: Day 1 (1st): Rúben Dias Day 2 (3rd): Dominic Calvert-Lewin Day 3 (5th): Mason Mount Day 4 (7th): Tren...
39K 593 33
𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝
631K 3.9K 71
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 🤍 ------------------ - 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺, 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘴 - 𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙐𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 - 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳...