Princess Aina

By jxssicxz

Daughter of King and Queen of all land on earth is called in to return a favor. All I can say folks its a Aqu... More

Authors Note
Prologue
CHAPTER 1-Can Borrow a Favor?
CHAPTER 1 prt2-MERAS POV
CHAPTER 2-AINAS POV
CHAPTER 3-Sunken Ships
CHAPTER 4-Grieving Fish
CHAPTER 5-Gaping Discoveries
Body Suit Ideas
CHAPTER 6-ARTHURS POV
CHAPTER 7-AINAS POV
CHAPTER 8- ARTHURS POV
CHAPTER 9-Trench Tears
CHAPTER 10-Heros Trident
CHAPTER 11- Pain in the Plan
CHAPTER 13- Meeting 'Family'
CHAPTER 14- Choices on the World
CHAPTER 15- Aina vs Tiana
-Reign Love
#1 🤪🥳
P.S.A🗣

CHAPTER 12-Aquaman vs Ocean?? Um ok

2.8K 70 2
By jxssicxz

AINA POV

"Aina"

"Aina wake up." I felt someone shaking me.

"AINA!" I shoot up and look around everything was dark.

"HEY WHY CANT I SEE!"

"Take off the blind fold Aina."

"Oh" I feel the fabric and lift it up to see Mera covering her laugh and I had my head on my dads lap.

"Shut up Mera" She sticks her tongue at me.

"sHUt uP mErA" I fling a pebble at her forehead and she pouts a little rubbing the sore spot.

"Where are we?" I ask looking out the front window of the pod to see us sitting in the reef.

"Well we just got here we needed you to be awake in order for us to move." Mera explains while handing my dad the oxygen suit. I stand and stretch since we got a bigger pod we can move around more. I close my eyes and think of land and sea animal this time though there was no burning in my throat.

"Weird Opening my eyes to see my dad staring at me funny."

"What are you doing?"

"Im transitioning my lungs to breath underwater."

"Since when could you do that?"

"I had been training and testing my own abilities discovering new things." He nods and turns on the suit, while we open the pod and swim out.

"Lets go this way." Mera leads the way to the war zone I help my dad swim faster even though he had jets.

(TIME SKIP)

Arriving to the sight I make sure my hood is secured and tell my dad to go with Mera to get Nuidis. Once they leave I move over the mountain and see Orms army heading to the Brine army they were big crab-like monsters.

King Orm approaches the front line I dont know what theyre saying but, it doesn't go so well they started to attack. The Brines werent doing so well they were going down until huge crabs came up.

'WOW' I thought and knelt down again, suddenly I felt something against my back.

"Well if it ain't the hoodie tag-along my dear buddy told me about on the radio before he was killed hmm get up now! Dont think about trying anything either I brought back up."

"Aww couldnt do it yourself huh wimp number 2" I retort back as I put my hands up and turn to see him with 5 others weapons out. He sneers and blast his ray I dodge it and lift a rock spin kicked sending it to him.

"Seize her!" As he tries to get up from the boulder. Two of them came to my right blasting and punching was that was happening. I tried got distracted not seeing the guy coming from left knocking me on my head hard.

"You Bitch!" I groan trying to shake the black spots quickly waving my hand over the coat so no matter what it wont reveal my face. They hit my head again and the last I hear is a burst and alien-like roar.

'Ouch fuck'

ARTHUR POV

Breaking through the surface on Karathen the kraken like creature with her roar. I walk to the front of her face and set the trident down I see Orm staring in disbelief than in anger. He comes at me first and I launch down to him as well we clash and start to fight.

'Lets take this up to the surface shall we' I thought as I make him lead the way to above the surface on top of the ship.

'The trident doesnt change what you are, a half-breed bastard.' He comes clashing down, I block it and it's just attack after attack until I get him up close the spinning blades. He pushes back flips us around but, I hit him with trident sending him flying.

I do the trick Nuidis taught me and spin the trident without using my hands. I focus and jump flipping at the same time he goes to block the hit.

I send the trident right down the middle breaking his trident in half. I turn and lift the trident up and go to 'stab' him I the neck but, stop just before.

"Do it!" Orm yells as I still have the trident to his neck I see from the corner of my eye King Nereus halting his men. Orm takes his head piece off as I remove the trident.

"Kill me! Do it!"

"You were right about one thing I am nothing like you" He goes to say something until mother comes walking up.

"Orm thats enough!" He looks in disbelief and stands as she comes forward.

"M-Mother I-I thought"

"I was just trapped down there Arthur saved me." She holds his face and he stares in shock still.

"B-but I ..."

"Shh its ok but, this will not be let off." Nuidis comes up along with a couple of the guardsmen behind him.

"I love you both equally, your father just took away that part of your life."

"Guards give him a front row seat." Nuidis says as the guards show him off to the side, I groan while turning sideways.

'Fuck I should have stretched before the flip'

ALOHA JX
🤪🥳♥️🧸🤓🌺🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 364 21
He killed her kind but he would never let anyone harm her Jacob Holland x Siren!OC "The Sea Beast" fanfiction
4.1K 135 16
Book 5 in the 'Everything I Need' Series! "The key to his prison is the royal bloodline itself." "Shit-" Aurelia Curry-Marius faces her biggest chall...
96.2K 1.8K 13
"Your golden eyes that I DIVE in makes me fall in love with you deeper than the ocean."
7K 186 31
Blue isn't like any normal girl she's Is known a aquawoman. She wants nothing on Land of in the sea. When two Hansome atlantian brothers come to bl...