Found Myself Back To You ✔️

By marichat_adrienette_

PLEASE NOTE : I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 12 YEARS OLD SO THERE WILL BE MISTAKES 💛 COVER CREDITS GO TO @ryu... More

Picnic lunch
Forgiveness.
Lila's Plan
Best friends reunited.
A/N
Best friends reunited. Part 2
Anniversary Proposal.
Moving Out
Lazy Day.
First day at work as an engaged couple
Misunderstandings
Face it!
A/N for new part
A day with the future in laws
Volpina's back!
Lying cheating
Heartbreaks and Breakups
A family reveal
Reveal-part 2.
Missing Marinette.
Oh no.
Escaped.
Returned-part 1
Sad A/N
Yay!
Returned- part 2
Battle with Volpina.
Tears
Bridesmaids
Preparations
Wedding Day
Family

Squad Reunion.

2.2K 56 40
By marichat_adrienette_

The squad; Marinette, Alya, Nino and Adrien were currently squealing, well the girls mostly and Nino too, in Adrien's office. Marinette wore a red and black checked shirt with black skinny jeans and black velvet ankle boots, her hair in a high ponytail, whereas Alya wore, instead of the black jumpsuit she always wore to work with a black blazer on top, wore Red jeans with a white top and black blazer along with a pair sneakers. The boys, however, wore; Adrien wore black skinny jeans and a black top, with a silver metallic bomber jacket that was zipped up. Nino wore grey ripped jeans and a royal blue hoody, and of course with his red cap and headphones.

Someone knocked on the door and it wasn't the same cliché Lila. No in fact it was Chloe.

"Adrien? Lila told me to drop these off to you for her because she told me not to tell you that she cant stand Marinette--oh." Chloe remarked boredly but got surprised.

"Chleo?!" Nino grunted. "I mean Chloe." He corrected sarcastically. Chloe looked at Marinette so she could stand up for her.

Even though she changed, Chloe still felt embarrassed into saying she was sorry and she changed.

"No Nino. Chloe's changed. She wants to say sorry and hopes that you can be friends." Marinette translated.

"Well If she wants me to accept her so called apology then she can say it to my face right? She doesn't need you to translate for her. i'm sure she's got a mouth."

"Nino." Alya gritted her teeth.

"No it doesn't matter alya. He's right. I shouldn't be such a lame-o. I'm sorry Nino, Alya and you Adrien." Chloe started. "My behaviour when we were teens wasn't acceptable at all. I'm especially sorry to you Adrien, I wanted to keep you all by myself because I didn't want you to have any friends. You see when I was a child, my mother left me and I only had daddy, that is until I met you. I started liking you for your looks when in reality I didn't know a thing about you apart from being rich. I wanted you to fall in love with me and not Marinette. I obviously developed jealousy but deep down and in the end I knew you two would be goals in the end. When ladybug first chose me to become Queen Bee I thought this would my chance to change and that turned out great." She rolled her eyes at her sarcasm in the last sentence. "I understand if you wouldn't want to forgive me just yet." Chloe bowed her head.

"Wow Chloe I didn't think you'd ever admit that. I'm proud of you. And don't worry, I'm sure there's someone out there for you. I forgive you." Adrien smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You get my forgiveness." Alya smiled.

"Yeah. I'm so sorry Chloe and for barking at you like that." Nino rubbed the back of his head. Chloe giggled and they were going to hug as a thank you but found it too awkward so shuck hands instead.

"I'm glad you finally found it in you Chlo." Marinette hugged her friend.

"Thank you Marinette." Chloe hugged back.

"Well, we need too get going. It's a squad reunion and we need, apparently, Mr. Agreste's permission to have a day off so we don't have one of his torturous lectures, so we'll see you later." Marinette waved and lead her friends out.

Adrien locked the door and caught up with his frends who were almost at the door of the company's big boss.

"Err, Adrien seen as though he's your father I give you full permission to talk." Marinette stuttered.

"Yeah!" Nino and Alya joined in.

Rolling his eyes at how scared his friends were, Adrien knocked on the door and entered, his friends following closely from behind.

"Adrien?" Gabriel questioned.

"Father, can we have a day off?" Adrien asked.

"Why?" The father strictly asked.

"W-Well y-you see sir, we're having a reunion and we want to spend the day together. If that's alright." Marinette said.

Gabriel didn't say anything.

Giving him enough time, Adrien whispered something into his father's ear, making him instantly letting them go and have fun.

"Just like that?" Marinette said, looking at Adrien as they were walking out of Mr. Agreste's office. "What was that all about?"

"Oh you know, father and son talk." Adrien replied. Marinette rolled her eyes.

Reaching the foot of the company building, the four were deciding where to go.

"I know!" Marinette raised her hand. "The ice rink!"

"Yeah! Cool! Great idea!" The other said.

"Then it's settled." Marinette walked away, the others following her.

Time skip~

Marinette was currently tying her ice skate laces while Nino and Alya were already on the ice, dancing. Once she finished, she looked over at Adrien who stared at his shoe laces, a frown displaying his face. Marinette smiled to herself before walking to her boyfriend. "Hey."

"Oh hi." He said, averting his gaze away from the couple on the ice.

"Need help with your laces?" Marinette asked.

"Err.." Adrien felt a blush of embarrassment heat against his face. "I-I can do it."

Marinette raised her brow. "I'm your girlfriend, don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do. It's just--" He got cut of by Marinette kneeling down to his laces, which he was secretly thankful for.

"It's just you cant do it because if you tell me you'll feel ashamed. There's nothing to be ashamed of." Marinette cupped one of Adrien's cheeks, placing a light kiss on his soft lips before pulling away but Adrien caught a grasp of her and kissed her more firmly. A couple of seconds later they broke apart, Marinette blushing really deep.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Adrien smirked.

"Oh whatever." Marinette hit his arm. "Let's go." She pulled Adrien's arm.

On the ice rink, Adrien was the first to step on the ice rink with Marinette behind him. They started slow with Adrien twirling Marinette around before performing a waltz but with a twist. Adrien lifted Marinette up by the waist and spun her around before dipping her into a dip.

"Your a good dancer." Marinette complimented.

"You too." Adrien responded.

Soon later, Alya and Nino came up to them. "Hey guys, wanna play a game?" Alya suggested.

"Sure." The trio said.

"But what?" Nino asked.

"Tag." Marinette answered.

"Tag?" The boys questioned.

Alya and Marinette smirked at each other before they both tug the boys. "TAG!" Running off into different directions, the boys were after the girls. This'd be easy.

"Like playing cat and mouse. I'm the cat obviously!" Adrien remarked.

"Don't think I'm playing easy kitty." Marinette smirked from behind. Using her Ladybug instincts to support her, Marinette twisted and twirled to get out of Adrien's reach. She was cornered by Adrien but too easy, she limbo-ed under his arm and escaped. "He he!" Marinette laughed but was heading straight for Nino who was ready to tag her. She spun away, making Adrien tumble onto his best friend. Alya and Marinette high fived each other in celebration.

"Don't think we're playing light." Adrien winced.

"Looking forward to it." Alya smirked.

Adrien got up along with Nino and they surrounded the girls like predator and prey. Marinette thought of a plan inside her head and grabbed alya's wrist. She looked for an entrance which was a tight spot for the two girls to get through but fingers crossed! Gripping her best friend's wrist harder, Marinette risked it and squeezed through the tight hole but unlucky for Alya, she got caught which meant she was on the boys team.

"Bullseye!" Adrien winked and high fived Nino.

"Sorry Marinette for doing this." Alya apologised and leapt for her best friend which adapted quickly and somersaulted to the other side.

"She's like ladybug no.2" Nino was stunned.

"Yeah, we're playing the role of the akuma. Lady Wifi is back!"

"And so is the bubbler."

"I haven't been akumatized yet soo..." Adrien trailed off.

"Huh! Your always so smiley and positive that's why Agreste!" Alya mimicked.

"Make a name." Nino offered.

" How about..." Adrien thought. "Cat Noir." He snapped his fingers.

"Boi, your not him though." Alya said flatly.

"Soooooo?! I like him!" Adrien crossed his arms together.

"Are you guys gonna catch me or what?" Marinette watched from a distance.

"We're coming!" They said.

Playing the role of Ladybug was easy for Marinette so she outsmarted her friends; Nino and Alya who toppled on top of each other leaving the secret Ladybug to head for a dead end. She skated across it but saw Adrien circling her once again in the left corner that she was at.

"You cant outsmart me." Adrien had his hands out, ready to grab his beloved, coming closer.

"P-lease." Marinette shook her hand out and skated from one side which Adrien adapted to, to the other but Adrien quickly caught her. "Heyy!"

"I said I wasn't playing nice." Skating towards his friends with the girl by his side.

"But i was." Marinette argued.

"Hey, ypou guys hungry?" Nino asked, is stomach rumbling.

"Once you think about it yeah." Adrien replied.

"Lets go to that new café that just opened somewhere near by here." Alya said.

"Sure. As long as I can eat." Nino responded.

Making their way inside the café, the squad saw Lila at an empty table, slurping some tea and staring at another group who were laughing their heads off.

"Hey-" Nino started but his mouth was covered by Marinette who pulled him to the group of young adults laughing.

"Don't talk to her Nino. I told you, she's trouble."

"I don't get why though."

"She lies to get what she wants." Adrien answered.

"Hey, isn't that..." Alya pointed to the adults. She gasped.

"Nathaniel?! Juleka?! Rose?! Luka?!" Marinette hugged them.

"Mylene, Ivan, Alix?!" Alya said in disbelief.

"Max, kim... Chloe?!" Adrien said.

"Hey guys!" They all said.

"Why's Chloe here." Nino pointed.

"She's our friend. Duh." Alix retorted.

"I can see that, shes ours too." Nino tutted.

"Yeah, she works at Gabriel and told us why she was.. you know... how she was when we were in high school." Marinette said.

"So..why are you here?" Nath said, drinking some coffee.

"It's our friends day reunion thing and we came here to have a snack because of poor Nino's stomach." Alya bit off a laugh.

"Oh, how sad." Rose said gloomily, obviously not noticing the sarcasm.

"Say, why don't we all have a reunion." Marinette suggested.

"That's a great idea Marinette." Luka smiled.

"Yes, a really good idea." Adrien gritted his teeth.

"Where?" Juleka asked.

Marinette opened her mouth but nothing came out. "That might be a problem."

"Why don't we go to our apartment and play some video games?" Ivan said. Mylene and him live in an apartment together.

"What are we, 13?" Alix joked.

"Ok, then you decide." Ivan argued.

"Movies?" She said.

"Nah." Ivan snorted.

"No one was asking you." Alix crossed her arms.

"Then lets just go for an ice cream and go to the Eiffel tower for the view." Luka commanded.

"Sounds like a plan!" Marinette winked.

They went to the tower, Luka trying to hold Marinette's hand which she kindly declined because she was dating Adrien who puffed his chest out as if he won an Oscar.

That's all for now. I know, boring chapter. Trust me, next chapter will be exciting. But tell me, how is the story so far.

Marichat_adrienette_ out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 10.9K 35
Due to an arranged marriage set up by Gabriel Agreste, Adrien is married to Chloe. He runs away from home, upset that he can't make his own choices...
5.9K 174 27
Through many years of seeing each other as friends, Marinette and Adrien finally click. They realize just how much they mean to each other, but only...
59K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...
93.6K 3.7K 30
A Miraculous Tale Book 1 Miraculous Ladybug AU Fanfiction ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Marinette and Adrien are Ladybug and Chat Noir. They a...