Tale of a thousand years

By Phoenix3011

Omega prince SeokJin thinks he is agreeing to a loveless arranged marriage but for Alpha prince Taehyung, thi... More

the Omega Prince
The Alpha Prince
Alpha's tale
Where they first met
Things can go wrong
Lust, love or run ?
The Morning After
The Omega's tale
How close you are
Happily ever after begins
Author's Note

First Impressions

5.3K 392 65
By Phoenix3011

“Do you like the pendent?”

Jin is so surprised to hear the low husky voice so close to himself that his eyes goes to meet Taehyung's as a natural reaction.

As soon as their eyes meet though, he lowers his gaze; the alpha hadn't give him permission to look up yet.

“You don't have to ask for my permission to look up SeokJin! you are free to look and talk to me whenever you want”

SeokJin looks up to find the alphas eyebrows frowned. He nodded in agreement, he didn't want the alpha to be upset.

“So, do you like the present?” the alpha asked again.

“I do” Jin replied. He was being honest. The pearl on the pendent was most beautiful jewel he had ever seen and as a member of royal family he had seen a lot. But there was something about the piece of jewelry that he had never felt before. As soon as it was put on him, his heart felt content. It was like he had known this pearl from way, way before, like it belonged to him.

“Do you..” he hesitated a bit before asking. In his mind it was a stupid question but curiosity got better of him. “Do you mind telling me where this pendent is from?”

The alpha didn't look surprised at the question, rather looked at the pearl with a fond look, almost too fond.

“I bought it in an auction, it is from the Hodong era, a lost treasure from the war between our two countries”

“Oh” SeokJin says. Inspecting the pearl further.

“Does it look familiar?” the alpha prince asks. “I have been told this pendent belonged to your country.” he clarifies.

SeokJin frowns, now that the prince mentioned it, it does look familiar. He reeks his memories, suddenly a epiphany hits him. He remembers. Remembers where he had seen the pendent.

One of the past royals of his country was wearing a similar pendent. He is hailed as the greatest king of their land, one who worked hard to restore peace in the land, one he himself shares name with. SeokJin realises that he had seen it in the paintings. But, how can that be possible because…

“King SeokJin never went to battlefield, how can the pendent end up being lost in battle?”

Taehyung smiles a little, but Jin can see there is a deep sadness behind it.

“They say it was found on the neck of a fallen knight.”

SeokJin frowned. “But.. but how? Do you think the king and the knight were .. connected somehow?" Jin asks, but it is more of thinking aloud.

The alpha prince walks closer to Jin, so close that their faces are inches apart and Jin can feel his hot breath fanning his nose.

“ I donno.. you tell me” he says, his voice as deep as ever. “Do you think, they were perhaps..lovers?”

Jin’s breath hitches as he smells the other's earthy sandalwood scent. He feels dizzy, His Omega is going crazy. it wants to bath in that smell, wants to jump into the alphas arms and never let go.

Before things can get out of hand, he moves away from the alpha. He lowers his gaze and tries to compose himself.

“No, I don't think so, they are from before secondary sexes appeared. people back then weren't allowed to date same sex” Jin replied.

When he looks back at the prince, his face has gone back to the expressionless state. His eyes however, looks hurt.

“Let us go back in” the prince says in a stoic voice.

Something turns inside the Jin. Why does the Prince has such sad eye, he wonders. But more than that, why does he want to fill those eyes with laughter so much?

“So, how did it go?” Jimin asks his friend, he has expectant smile in his face.

Taehyung smiles back to him. “He is as beautiful as ever. And I am just as much in love as I have ever been”

Jimin rolls his eyes, “well everyone knows he is handsome, we are not blind. Tell me about your meeting!”

“He is shy and gentle, but also afraid of Alphas. I don't like how they treat Omegas in this country Jimin-ah!”

Jimin nods. As a Omega himself, he knows how intimidating new Alphas can be, specially if you are raised in a so called traditional environment. He is lucky enough to be born in a country where Omegas are treated equally. Despite his status, He is the crown prince's bodyguard, a very prestigious position in their country, only trusted to the most qualified members of military.

“Things will change soon enough, don't worry about that” he says. “But what about the other stuff, does he remember anything?”

Out of all of his friends, Jimin is the only one Taehyung trusted enough to tell his story. At first Jimin had blew it as teenage fantasy, but when he saw tears rolling from the alpha's eyes at the mere sight SeokJin's photograph; he knew his friend's story had to be true.

Taehyung lowers his gaze so that his friend won't see his disappointed face and shakes his head.

The omega doesn't need to see his friends face to know he is on verge of crying. He pats his hair and rubs his shoulders in an attempt to comfort the alpha.

“You are very strong, Tae. I can't even imagine what I would do if Jungkook forgot about me. Then again, not everyone is lucky enough to have a love story of thousand years!”

He says as he pulls Taehyung into a hug. “Don't worry, okey? I am sure that Jin will remember you soon!”

Taehyung nods and buries his face in Jimin's neck, his best friend providing much needed comfort and assurance.

“You are right Jimin-ah! I will make sure Jin remembers me soon enough!”

“Did you like the prince, hyung?” Yoongi asks.

“I don't know” Jin replies.

Yoongi raises his eyebrows, his eyes are concerned.

“Did he treat you badly, hyung?”

“what? No..no.. He treated me too kindly Yoongi-chi, almost as I was his equal”

“ then what's the problem, hyung?”

“He.. He makes me feel things” Jin says in a whisper.

Yoongi is grinning like an idiot.

“He makes you feel.. Things?” he teases his hyung.

Jin blushes deeply. Yes, what Yoongi implied is right indeed. His omega got very excited after meeting the alpha, its eager to touch him, feel him. Jin feels uneasy that his omega is this needy, is acting this crazy for a alpha he barely knows.

But that is all not of it. Part of him feels that he has known prince for a long time. It was like a dejavu, like living in long forgotten dream.

He shakes his head, not liking the uneasy feeling, he moves away from those thoughts.

“It's more complicated than that Yoongichi”

Yoongi looks like he wants to ask more, but decides against it. “well I heard that the king is sending you two on a charity trip to Haisoana. So I guess you will get to know him better then.” he says.

Jin nods, but part of him is very afraid.

The prince has only spend a afternoon with him and his Omega ( as well as his mind) is already going haywire.

How will He survive a week-long trip with him??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 335 2
The one where Alpha King Jeon Jungkook becomes enchanted by the beauty of the Omega Prince Kim Taehyung whose marriage proposal he had turned down ju...
399K 32.4K 62
Kim Seokjin's first impression on his boss Jeon Jungkook appeared to be not the best💜❣ This is an A/B/O story angels. Main Ship. Jinkook.💘 Started...
84.5K 6.2K 43
Jeon Jungkook, is about to be forced into marriage. He's in love with Kim Taehyung, who's perfect in every way, except one. He's an alpha. And if t...
303K 20.6K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...