SOTUS - The Next Chapter

Oleh zero_effs_given

Arthit and Kongpob are about to walk together into their shared future. Could there still be other obstacles... Lebih Banyak

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12 - 1.
12 - 2.
13.
14 -1.
14 - 2.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19 - 1.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29-1.
29-2.
30.
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Special Chapter (2)

19 - 2

7.9K 427 143
Oleh zero_effs_given

"K-Kong, you gotta ... gotta come quick. Get me outta here. Please!"

"What's wrong, P'Arthit? Tell me where you are."

There is music and chatter on the other side of the line and Kongpob has a hard time hearing his senior. However, it doesn't sound like he is lost at the market.

"Kong, please, hurry. They won't let me leave." Arthit says, voice trembling.

"P'Arthit, I need you to give me at least a hint on your location."

"I ... dunno ... I think I saw ... there were flashy, neon pink lights at the entrance ..."

"Hey, who are you calling?" a man on the other end shouts menacingly.

"I ... s-sorry ... I" Arthit whimpers.

"Don't matter cause Imma beat the crap outta you before your backup arrives anyway! Come here, you little shit!" the same guy barks. 

Then, the call ends abruptly.

Kongpob starts running past shops and restaurants, barely dodging people in the bustling, narrow streets. At some point, he is almost hit by a mototaxi but he stands up quickly from the ground, ignoring the angry driver and resumes his frantic search for his P'.

The junior comes to a halt at the entrance to a club which has pink signs above the door. It might not be the only one in the neighborhood matching his P's description, but he hopes he's lucky enough to get it right the first time.

Once inside, Kongpob is borderline assaulted by a flock of ladies and some ladyboys dressed in skimpy outfits, more than excited to have such a handsome customer, who immediately drag him towards the sitting area. There, he spots his husband and a couple of white men towering over him. Just as one of them grabs the front of Arthit's shirt and is about to punch him, Kong steps in and receives the powerful blow instead. Arthit lands onto a leather couch behind him and Kong is down on the floor, holding onto his jaw.

"Kongpob!!"

"Who the f**k are you? Get outta my way!" the big guy shouts at the junior.

"What did he do to you?" the nong asks, slowly getting up, with the help of his P'.

"He had his hands all over my woman, that's what he did!"

"No, Kong, I didn't, I swear ..." Arthit whispers to his husband, grasping his arm for dear life. "T-tell him, you ... you tell him it's not true! You held onto me and forced me to come inside the club with you. I was trying to get away from you. Tell him!" he then pleads the dancer who's been standing there silent the whole time. She shrugs her shoulders and feigns ignorance, which only makes the foreigners more upset.

"This is all a misunderstanding. My P' was surely not interested in this lady and he couldn't have flirted with her." Kongpob says.

"Oh, yeah? How the f**k are you so sure about it?"

"He is my husband, of course I am sure he would never do such a thing." the nong replies curtly.

The couple hears gasps of surprise from all around. Most of the dancers are giggling, the girl who pretty much caused the fight the only one not happy with the unexpected turn, since she'd hoped to prove the other workers she is cool because two guys are arguing over her.

The foreigners don't really buy it but the owner finally steps in and warns them she's going to call the police if this brawl continues, so they throw one last disgusted, death glare at the young couple before they each grab a random lady and sit at the bar.

"Honey, you're hurt." the owner then addresses Kong, who's lip is bleeding. "I have a first aid kit in the back, if you ..."

"I'll tend to his wound myself. Just let us go already." Arthit interrupts her.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble. The truth is we are quite apprehensive of hot tempered foreigners like them, but they spend good money on my girls, which keeps the business running. I'll also make sure to scold the dancer who caused this ruckus. She should know better than to be so greedy next time."

Arthit and Kongpob don't really care to hear the lady's excuses, so they slowly inch their way towards the exit. Once out of the club and back into the bustling streets, Arthit grabs his junior's hand and makes a run for it.

"P'Arthit, slow down." Kong pleads, forcing the man to stop after a few minutes.

"Do you think we are far enough?"

"We'll be fine. Don't worry, I won't let anything ever happen to you, P'."

Arthit brings his husband in a tight hug, on the side of the street, right in front of the terrace of a packed cafe. He buries his face in the other's shoulder and sighs deeply.

"Thank you, Kongpob. That ... that was scary. For a second I legit thought I was gonna die in a go-go bar, on my honeymoon, without seeing you again."

"Oh, come on, P'Arthit, you're exaggerating." Kong chuckles, despite his throbbing jaw.

"You know, it's not the first time I walk through a busy club district but I was never forced to go inside a club before, no girl has ever been so desperate over me."

"I don't blame them." Kongpob comments.

"What?!"

"They saw a cute guy like you, walking all by himself (probably with a sad puppy face, cause you were missing me). Of course you captured their interest."

Arthit stares at his junior, not sure if the man has just complimented him or made fun of him. Uncertain of how to reply, he just gives an eye roll.

"Now, what do you say we go grab something to eat? Or, are you too exhausted for dinner?" Kong offers.

"No. Actually, I'm starving. But first, we need to take care of your split lip. I think I saw a pharmacy around here."

After a delicious meal, they decide to walk along the shore. They thread their bare feet through the silky sand, while holding hands. The beach is not as populated due to the later hours of the evening and Arthit is happy not many people are around.

"I'm sorry, P'. If only I hadn't gone with the tourists and left you alone ..."

"Kong, stop blaming yourself. It's my fault I wandered through those streets."

"Don't tell me you were actually sulking because I talked to the foreign girls."

"W-what?! No way."

Kongpob wraps his arm around his senior's waist and reels him in.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! Wasn't I the one who insisted you showed them the way? If that's not proof of me not being jealous then I don't know what else is."

"Okay ... If you say so ..."

They fall into a comfortable silence, the only sounds around being those of the waves. Arthit suddenly speaks in a voice so small, that Kong almost doesn't hear it.

"Maybe I was a little bit ... jealous ..."

"You know, when I received the call from you, I was so terrified that something bad might happen to you before I found you. I was so mad when I saw that guy handling you as though you were a rag doll."

"Thank you for taking that punch for me, Kongpob."

"I'd do anything for you."

The junior suddenly stops and faces his husband. He leans in, closing his eyes. Arthit looks at the younger one's approaching face until his vision blurs and smiles into the soft kiss that follows.

"P'Arthit, let's go back to our room."

"Okay."

Thankfully, the rest of their honeymoon goes by without any other unpleasant incidents, except maybe for Arthit getting a sunburn because he slept for too long in the sun, by the hotel pool.

"It's back to work from tomorrow ... " he says, as he sprawls on the bed, in their shared apartment, in Bangkok.

"Yeah ... I'm gonna miss being able to spend every single minute with you." Kongpob replies, laying next to him.

"It's okay if we are not together all the time. Otherwise, you might get bored of me."

"I'd never!" the junior protests.

Arthit turns towards his husband and runs his fingers through the other's hair. He rests his hand at the base of Kong's neck and pulls him in for a kiss.

"Alright then. Let's never get bored of each other. Let's always be together."

"Yes! I love you, P'Arthit."

"And I love you, Kongpob."

A/N: So like ... I have so many stories laying unfinished in my computer but every time I read all these really original and interesting ffs on Wattpad, I realize mine are sooo bad, that I lose the confidence to finish writing and posting them. That's the main reason I haven't published anything in the last months. I guess I shouldn't worry so much, it's not like I am a professional writer, my ff don't need to be perfect ... but still ... 😢

As always, thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting. ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

156K 3.4K 39
Some TF2 x Reader one shot stories! I do not own TF2, the characters, or a majority of the art used here just the story ideas! Enjoy!
367K 5.3K 52
Some may ask how to describe Elyse Brondayle. In short, the answer would include: Ice Hockey Badass Annoying Witty Feminist Stubborn as hell Her w...
725K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
23.1K 596 30
The urge is too strong.