Dean Winchesters Daughter

By olivia_is_my_cat

Elizabeth lived a normal life with her mom until one day there was just blood and a voice recording. Elizabet... More

Hi❤
Chapter 1: Never leave mad
Chapter 2: Deep in thought
Chapter 3: Preparing
Chapter 4: Meeting Eachother
Chapter 5: Demons suck
Chapter 6: Elizabeth Kidnapped
Chapter 7: In the hospital
Chapter 8: Morgue
Chapter 9: The hideout
Chapter 10: He Got Away
Chapter 11: The Bunker
Chapter 12: Target/Room Decorating
Chapter 13: Father Daughter Moment
Chapter 14:Kitten
Chapter 15: Hunter House
Chapter 16: Sam and Dean Go On A Hunt
Chapter 17: Unfortunate News
Chapter 18: The new rules
Chapter 19: The Training
Chapter 20: Rick and Lance
Chapter 21: Undercover
Chapter 22: The monster
Sorry
Chapter 23:The Date/Girlfriend
Chapter 24: being chased
Chapter 25: Going back home
Chapter 26:Drugged
Chapter 27: She's not dead
Chapter 28: Jail
Chapter 29: Dean Finds Out
Chapter 30: Being Held Captive
Chapter 31: Reuniting
Chapter 32: The Plan
Chapter 33: Lance and Elizebeth (part 1)
Chapter 34: Lance and Elizebeth (part 2)
Disclamer

Chapter 35:Continuing the plan

466 15 7
By olivia_is_my_cat

Elizabeth P.O.V
I wake up the next morning before sunrise and unpack then take a quick shower, let my hair air dry and just throw on a pair of jeans and a shirt. By the time I am ready sam and dean are both awake.
"So how was the trip" dean asks me as he brushes his teeth. "It was actually really nice" I say as I pet Olivia who is now sitting in my lap. "I'm glad to hear that" dean says. "And I hope you two took a break because we all needed one" I say to both Sam and Dean. "We actually did for a day then went back to work" sam says. "At least you had a small break" I say "but now we must get back to business". Sam turns on his laptop and continues to do research, dean sat along with him while they discussed different things about my moms case. I just turn on my TV and get on my phone and text Lance.

Lance: Good morning Beautiful, how did you sleep?
Me: I actually slept all night, so what are you doing?
Lance: I am just looking for a case to work on
Me: okay, well if you find one be safe
Lance: Of course

After a couple of hours we all start to get pretty hungry so we take a break and decide to go to a diner to get breakfast even though it was closer to the afternoon. We arrive at a diner and the waitress takes our drink orders. Me, Sam, and Dean all order coffee. "What did you and Lance do on your trip" Dean asks. "Nothing much, we spent most of our time at the lake but we also went out to eat" I replied. "So no funny business happened right" dean said sternly. "Of course not" I said annoyed. "Are you sure" Sam said. "Guys nothing happened, and even if anything did happen between me and him I would never tell you guys because that's weird" I told them. They both gave me weird looks then we continued talking about the trip.

After a few minutes the waitress comes and takes our order. "I will have the Monday slammer special" Dean says. "I will have the bacon and egg combo" Sam says, "and I will have pancakes" I say. "No problem, I will have it right out for you guys" the waitress says.

"So guys, have you though any further about me plan" I asked (the one where she pretends she never escaped from the demons). "I just don't feel comfortable with that plan" Dean says. "Especially since we don't really know what they want or what they have going on in that house" Sam says. "But what if we invite Cas, he can help us out" I add. "We will call him and see what he thinks" Dean says, then our food comes out.

After we finish eating Dean left a couple of twenty's on the table then we left. On our way back to the motel I brought up the carving we saw in the rental car. "Do you guys think the same demons that kidnapped me are the ones that carved the writing into the rental car" I ask. "I honestly have no idea" Sam and Dean both say. "I mean they have to be considering they wanted to know more information on you guys, they probably have the papers that my mom wrote about you guys" I say. "Probably but we have no way of knowing for sure, I just hope they are so we can get rid of them once and for all" I say.

We finally reach the Motel, we go inside and all do our own thing. I get onto my laptop and turn on the TV, Sam gets onto his laptop to continue to do research, and Dean steps outside to make a phone call that I assume is to Castiel.

"So I talked to Cas and he thinks it would be safe is we all looked around the area of the building to get a feel of the environment before we even consider the plan so he is on his way now" Dean says, "but what if the demons catch you guys" I ask. " well then either way we will be able to get rid of them" Dean says. "When will Cas be here" Sam asks. "In the next few hours" Dean says before laying down on the bed. "Wake me up when he gets here" Dean continues. After about 30 minutes of doing research I feel my eyes start to get heavy and before I know it I fall asleep on the couch.

I wake up a few hours later laying on the bed. I look around and see Sam, Dean, and Cas sitting at the table talking. "Look who's finally awake" Sam says. "I moved you from the couch to the bed because you looked uncomfortable and I didn't want you to hurt your neck" he continues. I say hello to Cas before I get up and go the the restroom. I wash my face then walk out to where the guys where sitting.

"So what do you think of the plan" I ask Cas. "We are actually about to leave to go check it out and we think it would be best if you stayed here" Dean says. "Then how will you get there" I ask, "here" Dean says while handing me map, "Just mark it here for us" he says "I guess" I say while grabbing a marker trying to remember the way I went, I made sure to mark the train station I used and the path I took, then I was able to narrow down the forest it was in. "Here you go, and please be safe" I say. "Thank you and of course we will" Sam says. Then he and Cas walk out of the door toward the impala. Dean grabs his keys and as he is walking out of the door I say "wait". He stops and looks and me and I just ran to give him a hug. "Please be safe" I say before releasing him from the hug. "Of course kiddo" he says before shutting the door.

Dean P.O.V
We all get into the impala and start driving towards the forest Elizabeth marked out. "So what do you think we are about to walk into" Sam asks. "I don't know but it can't be good" I reply. "Worst comes to worst we can just kill the demons" Castiel says, then I turn up the music and continue the drive to the forest. It only takes about 30 minutes to get there. I find an abandon side road that leads into the forest, after about half of a mile I pull over and park the impala and we get out and start walking so the demons can't see or hear us coming if there are any.

"Well, here goes nothing" I say getting out and shutting the door. We all walk in silence into the forest keeping track of which way the impala is. "How far do you think we will have to keep walking" Sam asks. "Not to much farther hopefully" I respond. After a few minutes we start to hear voices so we all quickly hide behind a tree.

"That bitch is really gone, I really wish she would've died out here" one demon says. "I wish we would've found her to keep beating her because man that was fun" the other demon says as they start laughing. "I hope she's lost and still wandering around" one demon says. "Let's keep looking for her foot tracks or her, the boss will kill us if we don't find her" the other demon says then they both start walking away.

After making sure they are gone we come out from behind the trees. "I can't wait to kill those sons of bitches" I say. "I can't either" Sam says. "I wonder how long they have been out here looking for Elizabeth" Cas asks. "Probably ever since she escaped" Sam replied. "Yeah but that's been a few days so why haven't they given up knowing that she's gotten away from them, if they haven't found her yet what makes them think they can find her now" Cas ask. "I honestly have no idea, maybe they set a trap but she escaped it not knowing there was a trap" I respond to Cas.

We finally find the building, it is a old grey stone building with moss and vines growing all around it. "What was this used for" I ask, "it was a shelter back in the day" Sam says. We all grab our weapons and prepare to walk into the building, we first check the perimeter to make sure there are no traps set or demons lurking around. After checking the outside we slowly start walking inside. We all look around to make sure there wasn't any demons. There was three different ways we could go. To the left, the right, or upstairs. I signaled Sam to go to the left, Cas to go to the right, and I went upstairs.

Sam P.O.V
As I turn the corner I look around to make sure there are no demons. As I continue waking straight I get a eerie feeling and the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I quickly turn around to see a demon about to stab me. I grab the demons arm and twist it in an attempt to make it stab itself. We struggle then the demon drops the knife, I take the opportunity to grab the knife from my back pocket and stab the demon the the neck, I watch as it falls to the ground dead before continuing. I finally reach the end of the long hallway and realize there was nothing but a small room at the very end if it. Inside of the room was just a couple of chairs and a tiny table. I walk back to the stair case where I meet up with Cas.

"Did you find anything" I ask Cas. "Nothing of significance, I walked for a long time down a hallways and at the end they're was just a room with two tiny beds" he said. "What did you find" Cas asks, "the same thing as you except the room at the end had a couple of chairs and a table, oh and I killed a demon" I respond. We're about to start walking up the stairs when we hear Dean and a demon fighting so we both start sprinting to the top floor.

Dean P.O.V (a few minutes earlier)
I walk up the stairs, open a door and start looking around. I look on the floor and see a chain that was bolted into the floor with wrist straps to keep someone restrained. I look around and I see a table with many weapons and tools that had dried blood on them. I look around and noticed that the floor and the chains all had dried blood on them. I was furious at the idea of the blood being Elizabeth's. As I examine the floor I feel a kick to my back and stumble to the floor. I immediately get and and turn my body towards the force that kicked me, it was a demon in a grey suit. "I was wondering when you would come for me" it says. I run up and punch it in the face the grab my knife from my back pocket, I run at it and try to swing but missed. I then see the door swing open and Sam and Cas run into the room. They grab the demon and tie it up, we use the chains that he used on Elizabeth.

"What is your plan" I yell at it , "by the time I tell you it will be too late so torture me while you can but I will never tell you" it says. "Your gonna tell us everything in the next minute or your gonna regret it" Sam snapped at it. "Pay attention to your phone Dean, Elizabeth should be calling you anytime now, you will pick up just in time to hear her screams as my men gut her" it spits. "What are you talking about" Cas says clearly pissed off.

Then I heard my phone ring and my heart dropped. I look at the contact name and see it's Elizabeth. I look over at Sam and see the worry on my face. I pick it up "Hi Elizabeth, is everything okay" I ask, "they found me Dean, the demons they are here to kill me. She cries. "It's okay just hold them off for as long as you can, I will be right there" I say "kill him then we gotta go" I tell Cas and Sam. I run out the door and down the stairs. "Are you still there Elizabeth" I yell into the phone. "Yes but I am scared, I don't think I can hold them back much longer" she said and I can hear the fear in her voice, we all make it back to the impala where I put her on speaker so we all can hear her. I start the impala and start speeding towards the main road. "Hey baby, are you still there" I ask. I can hear her struggling to keep them back, "I can't do it much longer, they are stronger than me,I love you dad" she says. "Don't you dare Elizabeth you hold them back until I get there" I tell her, "Tell Sam and Cas I love them too, thank you for everything" she says before hearing her scream into the phone, I hear the door being kicked open and Elizabeth crying and begging before the phone hung up. I push the gas petal to the floor and speed to the motel as fast as I can,

We arrive within 10 minutes, we all jump out of the impala and run to the motel room, the door was cracked open. We all looked inside horrified at what was there.

———————————————————————————OMG HI EVERYONE. I can't believe I finally updated after like 2 years. I can't believe everyone actually likes my book and still wants to read it, I am so sorry for keeping everyone waiting for an update. Since I am stuck in quarantine and my job shut down I figured it was the perfect time to actually start writing again. But thank you guys so much for being patient with me I hope you guys enjoy and I will talk to you next time 💕💕💕💕
-Mary-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 157 6
Y/n was a normal girl, normal life, family/friends. That all changes when she is kidnapped to a world she thought was only real on her TV screen.
7.3K 184 20
(Hi! I do not own any of the characters etc. I decided to make a story about Supernatural! BASED OFF SUPERNATURAL) Elizabeth wakes up one day not rem...
90K 1.9K 198
Elizabeth Smythe isn't the typical type of Vampire the Winchesters are used to dealing with. She was cool, calculating and... A Hunter. Previously fr...
24.4K 545 20
(Y/N) (Y/L/N) lost her parents after being tortured by the demons that inhabited their bodies. After years of hunting, she finally meets her biolog...