So many secrets

By trangendersnake

A new student name Toni Topaz has arrived to Riverdale. Cheryl has a crush on Toni More

Chapter one : New guy ??
Chapter two: they meet
Chapter three: Ms. Grundy
Chapter four:Gay?!
Chapter five:Grandpa ?!?!
Chapter six:I don't like Toni
Chapter Seven:Alone
Chapter eight:recap
Chapter nine:hobo
Chapter ten:Deviant
Chapter eleven :Pink hair
Chapter twelve :kiss
Chapter thirteen: But
Chapter fourteen: seven min.
Chapter fifteen: the talk
Chapter sixteen: A real man
Chapter eighteen:Listen

Chapter seventeen: Date!

2.9K 95 30
By trangendersnake

Cheryl POV
"Nice butt topaz ." I yelled causing all the girls to laugh. He really did have a nice little butt . When he look up he blushed awe Toni such a cutie I thought.

"Never been the one interested in football.  It certainly caught my attention today.Maybe it had something to do with how hot Toni look in his gym shorts.

I was a little disappointed that Toni didn't take off his shirt like some of the guys . I wanted to see abs and not Reggie's .Josie told he kept posing and looking at me . I didn't even notice because my eyes stayed on Toni.why is he so hot?

I could just kiss those pump lips for hours and move my hand on his abs. Working my way down his....

" Cheryl!" Veronica yelled getting my attention

" what! You don't have to yell ."

" well stop eye fucking Toni and listen to me." I roll my eyes

" I was trying to tell you Toni is a really good player and you're not the only one staring . I look at my squad to see all of them looking at Toni . My blood start to boil . "Okay listen up ,Toni is mine I call debs."

They all groan in disbelief .

" I can't believe theHbic finally has a crush on a guy." Betty says bumping my shoulder. I roll my eyes

"It's not that serious Betty ."

" oh yes it is , you never had a crush on anyone.you really like him Cheryl I been watching you looking at Toni since the game started."

I blush " whatever cousin Betty." I turn my head to see Ms. Grundy looking at the guys . "Ew this woman is so sick preying on younger guys. "

I heard rumors of her sleeping with some of guys. I even heard her and Archie had a fling . I really don't care as long as she don't mess with Toni .

The game was finally over and Toni's team won . I don't remember the score .all I remember is yelling Toni's name when he scored a touchdown to win the game .

"I'll be right back." I told them while getting up .

"Where are you going?" Betty ask

"None of your business." I say as I continue to walk . Heading towards the field.

The guys were cheering and yelling. So I had to call Toni's name to get his attention.

"Toni !" I yelled he turn around.omg he look so hot all sweaty with his flushed face.

"Hey Cheryl." he says walking towards me .
I know I'll probably be gross out if it was anybody else ,but it's not it's my Toni .

I embrace his sweaty body. "So bombshell you ready for our date today ." He says with a charming smile.

"Yeah ,Of course TT and make sure you take a shower."

"What  you don't like me being all sweaty . I thought you like me ." He pout

I grin " i do like you but I want you all dress up looking handsome." I say holding my hand on his face.
As I kiss his cheek.

"Okay beautiful, you win ."

I smirk " Don't I always ."
He grin

I could tell he was about to say something when coach call his name telling him to shower.

"Okay coach." He yelled back

" I got to go Cheryl. I'll pick you up around 7pm ." He say as he kiss my cheek and ran to the locker room.

At Cheryl's house

Cheryl outfit for the date

I can't believe Toni stand me up . I been waiting for him for hours. He was supposed to pick me up at 7 0 'clock it 9:30 right now. I kept texting him and calling to see where he at but he didn't answer. I was even looking out the window like an idiot. Wow I'm looking so desperate right now.

I didn't want to cry over Toni but my eye start to water. Why would he stand me up like that . I thought he was into me.I wipe my eyes and walk over to my mother alcohol cabinet .

When my phone. I rush towards it to answer.

"Hello ." I yelled a little to eager

" hey girl how your date going?" Veronica ask I clear my throat before talking I didn't want to come off weak. I am a blossom after all.

" I wouldn't  know he didn't even show up Veronica." My voice crack .

" omg Cheryl, what hell I can't believe Toni would do something like that."

" well he did and I'm just over here all dress up looking stupid." I say wiping my tears.

He could at least told me he wasn't getting to show. I would be disappointed but I would understand. I took another sip of the alcohol as it burn my throat.

" Cheryl I'm coming over , I'll call Betty and Josie."

"No Veronica I just want to be alone." I told her not in the mood to be bother .

"Cheryl you need to be with your girls at times like this. See you when we get there."
Before I could say anything she hung up.

I went to my bathroom to clean my face .

When the door bell ring .I open the door and it was Toni.

I had so much anger I pulled Toni inside and slap him and start attacking him.

"Cheryl stop hitting I'm already in
pain ."

I stop hitting him to see his face already beaten up. A cut on his lips and bruises all over his face.

"Omg Toni what happened did Reggie do this to because if he did I will."

" please, it wasn't Reggie Cheryl."

"Then who was it since it wasn't him?"

He turned around and I see a south side serpent on his black leather. I got angry all over again

" you stood me up just to get beat up to be a member of that scumbag gang ."

" Cheryl I didn't know it was today . All I know I was on my way to pick you up when .I grab off my bike and." I cut him off

"You're a scumbag and I want nothing to do with me.so leave my house before I called the cops you criminal."

His face drop in disbelief.

"You know what Jughead warn me about talking to you . I should have listened to him. You are not worth my time . You're just a loveless." He stopped

I guess he could see the tears rolling down my face . The alcohol had me filling all kinds of emotions.

"Cheryl I'm sorry ." He say walking closer to me

" leave Toni." I yelled tears rolling down.

"But " he started But I cut him off

"Just go"

A/N
Sorry that this chapter was boring .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 720 41
Southside High gets shut down Toni and some of the serpents end up at Riverdale and meets Cheryl
14.6K 171 17
Cheryl moved to riverdale . Her parents are friends with the topazes . The day the blossoms arived to riverdale they go to the topazes house hold and...
36.3K 889 11
Toni moves into a new neighborhood where she finds that a certain gorgeous redhead is her neighbor. Instantly falling for her, she tries to woo her.
50.3K 1.3K 27
Cheryl just graduated High School and she is ready to take the next step in her life. 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺. Little did she know that a pink haired gi...