Bare me a kit

By WolfKiller190

During a battle against the empire they captured the red Paladin. The Paladins must flee to live to get Keith... More

Ch1
Ch2 the three ranks
ch 3
Ch4
Ch 5
Ch6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9

An

5.4K 52 18
By WolfKiller190

Okay so here's the scoop.
This is a note.
I'm sorry to inform you this but someone decided to copy and paste my work. How do I know this? Same title. Same description. And not to mention my own writing. They just changed the bold letters.
It's illegal and needs to be deleted.
Don't copy my stuff.
Don't repost my work and take credit.
I have two accounts for a reason. To watch both accounts and to have two accounts to write in. I know which account was copyrighting me. And I know you didn't come up with it.
So DELET IT!
When it comes to my work and someone taking credit. I will know about it. And let me tell ya I'm not a nice person about it.
I will tag you.
Those of you reading this.

I am gonna tag this person so you guys can make sure that they didn't copyright any of you.

Congratulations! You've messed with the wrong writer.
Lilith980

Take my book down. It's not yours. It's mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 4.1K 35
-DISCONTINUED IM SORRY- One day, the paladins were out fighting the Galra and they got hit with a beam. A odd beam. They had been sent into an omegav...
69.6K 2.9K 31
With Shiro and Matt safely back at the castle, team voltron prepares for the inevitable battle with Lotor. However, Lotor sets up a trap for Voltron...
17.3K 535 11
*Editing Soon* After the battle with Zarkon Keith disappears and is assumed to be dead by the team. A month later they come across a mysterious ship...
4K 160 18
(Not My Art work - Sadly dont know the owner but found it on printrest). Keith is the second prince to the galra and pidge she just human who became...