How Emon began

By RyukIsFloofy

He's my best friend, nothing more...right? bro i've been writing this for literal years More

Author's note
How things started
Nando's with the guys
Breaking your hand
What did he say?
Christmas shopping 🌲
Workaholic
Workaholic (pt.2)
Coming over
Getting seen
Recording session
Shower thoughts
Car journey
Start of a good evening
Proving a point
Party games

Texting Tobi

107 3 0
By RyukIsFloofy

3rd person 

Simon

Simon climbed into bed, taking his t-shirt off and throwing it across his room, not even giving a shit that his room was getting exceedingly messy. He turned the light off, seeing as it was in arms reach and turned his lamp on. Now he finally had an opportunity to check his notifications, two new messages from Tobi, which read: "Hey"," You doing alright?". Simon sighed deeply, replying "Yeah, I'm fine. Any reason you ask so randomly?" 

"Josh texted me and seemed quite worried so I thought I'd check in."

Simon thought for a brief second whether to try and talk to him about how he was feeling before he shook his head, discarding the idea.

"Nah, just tired. Thanks though." Simon put his phone down, as he turned his light off. He laid as still as a brick, under his sheets as he started up at the plain white ceiling.

{Sorry this was short but I'm so much more motivated knowing someone is actually reading these, so thank you. Next chapter will be Ethan and Simon meeting up so I hope you enjoy! -Ryuk ❤}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...