The Failed Subject ~ The Maze...

By dorimoroney

The deafening sounds of screeching metal surrounded me. I sucked in deep heavy breaths trying to remember why... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Liked The Book?

Chapter 5

6K 129 190
By dorimoroney

"Sorry, I should watch where I'm going" I kept my eyes on the ground.

I started to walk away this time with my eyes open, filled with tears. Newt gently pulled on my arm stopping me. Again?! I tried to hide my agony, but I let out a wince of pain.

I didn't dare turn to face him.

"(Y/N)." He said, "Sorry." he rolled up my sleeve. "(Y/N)..." He whispered uneasily, "What have you done?"

I turned to face him, his face suddenly paler than before.

"Look (Y/N), I have to talk to you..." He started.

"Just let me go. Please just leave me be," I cried.

"(Y/N)." He said firmly.

Tears streamed down my face. I shook uncontrollably. My head throbbed. Get a hold of yourse

He pulled me into a soft but tight hug.

It was nothing like Alby's aggressive touch. His touch was soft and caring and I didn't even realise I had stopped shaking.

He shifted away, stopping mere inches from my face.

"Are you and Alby..."

"No!" I sobbed.

"Then why did you kiss him?" He asked.

"I didn't! He kissed me!" Tears rushed to my eyes again.

"And I'm supposed to believe you?"

"Yes," A voice came from behind me.

Alby.

Newt turned and glared at him.

"She's telling the truth. I kissed her, and she couldn't break out," Alby confessed.

"Why would you do that Alby!?" Newt shouted.

Other boys from the kitchen started to gather around.

"I don't know. I didn't know what it felt like to kiss a girl or to have someone. I don't know what came over me, I just did it. And the second she ran after you I regretted it.

"Leave," Newt whispered.

"What?" Alby said stunned at the change of Newt's usually reserved nature.

"LEAVE! Get the shucking hell away from (Y/N)!" Newt growled.

Alby walked off without another word.

"Ne..."

He turned to me pushing his soft lips on mine. My stomach fluttered like a million butterflies. I let go to take a breath.

I went for another kiss but he backed away.

"Not here," he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
11.3K 261 6
Everything change since you dance with the man, you didn't know his name or who he was. Three days of this and everything will be over with. You want...
341K 10.6K 30
*HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in Jack Frost and #3 in snowflakes** "Who are you, and why the heck are you in my house?!" You ask the boy, pointing your hairb...