Broken: A Why Don't We fanfic

By garlandhollie

You are Jonah's sister and you have been having suicidal thoughts, you were ready to give up and ended up doi... More

PART 1 - Leaving
PART 2 - Moving
PART 3 - Secret Love
PART 4 - Official
PART 5 - Announcement
PART 6 - Suicide..
PART 7 - Gone
PART 8 - Miracle & Surprise
PART 9 - Tour?
PART 10 - First time
PART 11 - Forgivness?
PART 12 - Stolen & Freed
PART 13 - Christmas Eve
PART 14 - Christmas
PART 15 - shopping
PART 16 - Back Home
PART 17 - Pool Day
Thank You - Not an Update!!!
PART 18 - Trust Fund Baby Shoot
PART 19 - Argument
PART 20 - Video Games & Jonahs New Lover
Part 21 - Tour Day 1
Part 22 - Tour Day 2
PART 23 - Half Way Through USA Tour
PART 24 - The surprise
PART 25 - The Surprise (2)
PART 26 - Wedding Plan
PART 27 - The Marriage
PART 28 - The Apointments
PART 29 - The Honeymoon
PART 30 - Bella & Harry
PART 31 - Ariel-Mae Besson
PART 32 - Pancakes :)
PART 33 - Shopping Trip
PART 34 - Melodys Birthday
PART 35 - Opportunity
PART 36 - Shes Walking!
PART 37 - FortNite
Part 38 - Europe!
Part 39 - The Date
Part 40 - Broken...
Soooooooo
Part 41 - Back Home.
Part 42 - Surpises :)
Part 43 - Double Trouble
Part 44 - Unexpected
Part 46 - Anniversary - Part 1
Part 47 - Anniversary - Part 2
Part 48 - Who next?
Part 49 - What next?
Part 50 - We Were Why Dont We

Part 45 - Pre-versary

554 17 7
By garlandhollie

(Melody's P.OV)
Time flew by and I didn't feel much pain anymore. Occasionally it would just strike me and leave me with a minor headache but I was doing better than ever.

Corbyn: babe, I'm going out, I'll be back later.

Corbyn walked out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth and walked to me, doing my hair.

Melody: ok, don't take long, you know what's tonight?
Corbyn: obviously, I'll be back to get ready in about 2 hours.
Melody: ok good, that's enough time for me too.
Corbyn: huh?
Melody: I've got real big plans.

Corbyn looked at me confused, I just smiled at him and he shrugged it off giving me a peck on the lips before he left.

I finished doing my hair and applied a little bit of mascara and lip gloss before walking to Daniels room knocking on his door.

Daniel: Wait, one minute.
Daniel: ok, come in!
Melody: what were you doing?
Daniel: oh nothing.

Daniel started blushing in embarrassment.

Melody: Daniel.
Daniel: fine I was on a dating website.
Melody: DANIEL! You said you'd never find a girl on that, you said you wanted chemistry.
Daniel: Melody, shhhh. I just felt a little left out with Corbyn having you and Jonah having Niamh, I wanted someone to hang with every few days.
Melody: Daniel, you could ask me to hang, I'll just tell Corbyn that you wanted to hang, you're like a brother to me.

Daniel smiled at me and then looked into his lap.

Melody: Daniel-
Daniel: I found a really nice girl on there and she's really cute and we've FaceTimed before and I really wanna meet her and get to know her more because she's really nice.

I just sat there and smiled at him, Daniel really was someone.

Melody: come on, we need to organize this surprise, we have 2 hours.

Daniel stood up and dragged me up with him. He dragged me downstairs into the car and we drove.

We arrived at the airport and I assumed we were there to pick up Corbyns nan.

Melody: Hello, nice to meet you Mrs Besson, I'm Melody. Melody Besson.
Corbyns Nan: You're a very nice person Melody, you were the one for my grandson. And please, call me sue (I don't know Corbyns nans name, I'm not a creep, so her name is just going to be sue)

I smiled at Corbyns nan and watched as Daniel greeted her. We then got into the car and drove to a small house we rented for a few days where all the guests will be staying before the party and the people that flew over would be staying overnight before flying back tomorrow.

Melody: Make yourself at home, Corbyns parents are already there and a few friends getting ready, or will be in a few hours.
Daniel: You will be taken to the venue before us, a few cars will be here to take you and there you will be prepared for the surprise, we have instructors there, just listen to them.
Corbyns nan: thank you very much, see you later.

~

Me and Daniel were just sitting on the couch at home talking about a few things waiting for Corbyn to come in, everything was set for later and now Corbyn was all we were waiting for so we could get ready.

Melody: I'm excited but nervous for tonight.
Daniel: How come?
Melody: I don't know. I'm more excited though, don't worry.
Daniel: it will be an awesome night.

As Daniel finished talking Corbyn walked through the doors with a few bags.

Melody: what's all of that?
Corbyn: when we come back, and just a few other things.
Melody: I won't ask, I'll find out sooner or later.

I looked back at Daniel before getting up to help Corbyn, Daniel just shook his head at Corbyns and laughed.
I helped Corbyn take the bags to the kitchen before escorting him upstairs so that we could get ready.

Corbyn: ok, bow tie or tie?
Melody: It's your choice
Corbyn: I'll wear a bow tie. I believe the boys are so.

Melody's Outfit:

Corbyns Outfit:

After I finished doing my hair, I decided to just curl it and leave it down, I then put on a little bit of makeup and brushed my teeth. I made myself downstairs when I was ready to wait for Corbyn who was doing his hair.

Jonah: Wow, my little sister is very beautiful.
Melody: thanks jo, you look good too
Jonah: I'm really excited for tonight.
Melody: it's only an anniversary *i giggles a little*
Jonah: Yeah I know but there's just some exciting things that come with it.

I didn't question Jonah I just hugged him smiling, I loved my big brother and I'm glad that he was always there for me. The boys came downstairs before Corbyn and I gave them each a hug.

Melody: you guys together look very good I must say.
Jack: well thank you.
Zach: we have to look good, it's our brand.

I laughed at Zachs dull comment and turned to Daniel expecting him to say something.

Daniel: thank you.
Melody: for what.
Daniel: for this opportunity, my speech tonight will explain it all.

I just smiled at Daniel as the boys walked out into the car waiting outside, I waited for Corbyn who came down with some flowers.

Melody: who are they for?
Corbyn: for my beautiful wife.

I just smiled at Corbyn grabbing the flowers off him, he took my hand in his and we got in the car waiting for us, driving to the venue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5K 59
"I can't love someone who doesn't love me back." "I do love you." "But are you in love with me or the idea of me?" β€’Completedβ€’
1.8K 185 24
"Would you be my girlfriend?" "It's over...Me and Jonah are officially over... and it's all my fault..." Read to know what happens... (Completed)
165 21 20
What happens when Jack tries to kill himself?
234K 5.6K 114
When Leigh Frantzich finally meets her brother band mates, she thought everything was perfect. New friends, new people, and new life. What she didn't...