sadness

By arcticsmonkys

the things i write while i'm sad i suppose [this is rlly old, dont waste your time and read something worthy] More

one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
notice

six

5.6K 396 55
By arcticsmonkys

i just want to feel the coldness through my bones and its sharp scent but then i just want to feel the warmth all over my skin, i just want to be alone and left with my thoughts but then i just want someone to company me and tell me everything's gonna be alright, i just want to fall in love and feel like i'm the happiest person on the world but then i just think love is stupid and a concept far away from reality, i just want to feel numb and escape from my emotions but then i just want to feel something because i'm actually scared of not feeling anything, i just want everything to end and go away but then i just want to live because i know that there are some beautiful things that i'm not gonna be able to leave behind, i just want to cry out my feelings to everyone but then i just want to be a strong person and don't show any of my emotions. i'm afraid. of me and my unpredictable mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
95.3K 3.7K 12
Use only if brain is falling out or you suffer from boredemitis - a mental state caused by one too many boring math classes. Hopefully, this will mak...
277K 12.5K 192
Lui: I never agreed to this. Xander: Well, when you think about it, we really didn't have a choice... Zac: Who cares, I'll be in the spotlight! Again...
140K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...