My Mate The Alpha King

By Escritor-Indio

Read the story to find out. This is my first story so bear with me. Amelia the Alpha of the most powerful pac... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not An Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Covers

Chapter 23

8.6K 238 14
By Escritor-Indio

Amelia's POV

Finally!!!!! Exams are over and we will be graduating from school after a week. And to think of Xavier's birthday is this weekend and I'm thinking what should I give him.

Why don't you present yourself in nothing but a pair of sexy lingerie. What say. Aria said.

Are you out of you mind. I will never go in front of him like that. Understood. I replied her and then blocked off the link. Now I have to think how to make his birthday memorable. I have to think about it.

Hey!!!! I can ask Alazia for help. She and Xavier know each other since childhood, so she might help me.

"Alazia" I called out for her.

"Yes." She said

"I was wandering would you help me out in something." I asked. She looked at me with a shocked expression. I wandered what I have asked her.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing. It's just that I thought that you asked for my help." She said.

"That's true. Will you help me or not." I said

"Yeah. Ohk. Unless it's not something illegal I will help you out." She said.

"Actually Xavier's birthday is in two days and I want to celebrate it and I don't know what to do. My wolf also is not giving any decent ideas. So, I thought I would I ask for your help." I said

"Sure. I would love to help you out." She said while thinking. "See Xavier is not a person who wants a grand party. A small party with family and friends will just do. And oh don't forget the chocolate cake. He loves them."

I chuckled at the last part and sad, "Sure. And for the cake I figured I out while I was with him that he loves chocolates very much. Will you go shopping with me?"

"Sure."

Xavier's POV

It's been two days since our exams. I want to propose her and how to do it. While I was thinking Xander thought it was the right time to disturb me.

Why don't you take her for a candle light dinner and then propose her there. Simple. He said

Nope. Don't you remember that she doesn't like all of this. Plus this is total cliché. I said.

But do you have a better plan than this. He asked.

I don't but I will think of it. I said

Are you sure of that. He asked.

Yes. Now get lost. With that I cut off the link.

Ughhh. He can be very irritating sometimes. Now I have to think what should I get for her. She is not like other girls who wants expensive gifts. She would be really happy even with a chocolate till it's given with affection. But I want to do something special for her.

I got it. I would be needing Blake's help for this. With this in mind I went to Blake hoping that he would help him. 

Where is he. I have seen every where for him except the living room. I quickly went there  just to see that he is sitting there all alone sulking about something.

"Hey, Blake  what happened." I asked.

"Amelia has gone for shopping." He replied.

This is a great chance asking for help. I thought.

"So what." I asked

"She has taken Alazia with her. And I'm missing her." He said.

I thought does this really happens between mates. feeling lonely when other one is not around. but between Amelia and me we don't have such relationship. I was interrupted by Blake.

"Xavier why are you here. Do you need something."

"Oh yeah. I want help for a date arrangement. Will you help me."  

"Yeah sure.  Do you have any idea in mind." He said

"Actually I was thinking of something." I replied

"Then tell me. I will later on suggest you whether it is fine or not." He said

"I was thinking that taking her to a movie after that I will take her to her favourite place for dinner. I was also thinking of gifting her a bouquet of chocolate. and here lies the problem, I don't know all her favourite chocolates." I replied

"Instead of taking her to movie take her to an amusement park." He said

"Why?" I asked

"I am saying this just because she hasn't been there in a long time and you know why. And for chocolates she loves M&Ms, Hershey's, Twigs, Snickers, Hubba Bubba and Kit Kat." He said

"Thanks for your help Blake. I will ask her out very soon." I said

After what is he said I realized that she has been the alpha at very young age and her childhood was snatched from her.  I started thinking that I have to make this date more memorable for her.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here's another update. I will make sure to update more often

~Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 13.7K 33
After being forced to live her life on the run, living the life of a rouge, Amelia discovers her mate is the Alpha of the second strongest pack in th...
893K 19.9K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
4.2M 113K 36
" I have to leave, I know I am your mate, but I have to go towards the land of the humans. So everyone can be safe" I say softly touching Xavier's fa...
254K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...