Jake Angeles sister // Maveri...

بواسطة OliviaHill1003

Jessica Angeles, also know as Jake Angeles's older sister and one of Tanner Fox's best friends. Jessica would... المزيد

The crash
Train
* Not a chapter *
Chickens
Russian Roulette
The car flip
Pool
Stairs and Sick
Gender
?
Castle
Paintball

Maverick's house

153 2 2
بواسطة OliviaHill1003

Jessica's P.O.V

         I woke up to a phone call from my friend Tanner.

   "Hello"

  "Hey sorry to wake you. Can you come over me and Dylan are going to a friends house."

"Yea I'll be there in a minute"

I put my phone on my dresser and got out my clothes for the day. I didn't have time for a shower but I did take one last night so I should be good. I let my hair out of its braids which made my hair have more waves then it already does. I put on a little bit of mascara and grabbed my bag, my phone and keys to my GTR and headed to Tanners.

*skip car ride*

      Once I got to Tanner's, Dylan go in the passenger seat of my car and Tanner came over to my window and told me to follow him.

"So where exactly are we going" I asked Dylan as I drove behind Tanner

"His best friend Maverick's house" Dylan said as he plugged his phone into the aux. The whole way there me and Dylan just sung to music and joked around.

Once we got to the house I parked behind Tanner's car. I grabbed my keys and put them around my neck since they were on a lanyard and put my phone in my back pocket. Tanner was talking to some guy that I'm guessing is Maverick and Dylan was walking over to them. There was also 2 other guys behind Maverick. I walked up to them standing beside Dylan but kinda behind Tanner.

"By the way this is Dylan and Jessica but we call her Jess" Tanner said as he stepped over and looked at me and Dylan. Dylan was way more social then me for sure so he wouldn't have a problem with being around them while I was nervous.

"Hi I'm Maverick and this is my little brother Spencer and this is Bradley" maverick said, when he spoke I finally looked up from my shoes. I'm not gonna lie Maverick was kinda cute but then again I just met him.

After that we went inside the house to see a lady standing in the kitchen, she looked kinda young and she had her blonde hair pulled up in to a bun that was only held on by a clip.

"This is mavericks mom, this is Jessica and Dylan" Tanner said as the lady looked at me and Dylan and smiled

"Nice to meet y'all" she said to us still smiling

"We ordered pizza by the way" Maverick said as his little brother walked in with the pizza in his hands. We all walked out side to this wooden table and ate.

All the guys were talking among themselves while I haven't really said anything. I got up without any of the guys noticing me or so I thought. I walked over to this chicken coop that they had in the corner of their house.

"You don't say much do you" I heard a voice say behind me, I turned around to see Maverick looking at me

"When I meet new people I usually don't say much" I said with a little smile

"I understand, you seem cool though" he said smiling back then looking at the chicken as it walked around in its small cage

"Thanks, same goes for you" I said back as I saw the chicken walk a little closer to the door of the coop

"I don't want to intrude or anything but by any chance do you have a bottle of water" I said since I really haven't had anything to drink today

"Yea follow me and your not intruding trust me" he said in a kinda funny way which made me laugh a little. We walked inside to see his mom wiping the table off.

"Hey mom" maverick said as we walked in

"Hi son" she said back laughing a bit and smiled at me as I returned the favor

"You have a nice home Mrs. Leonard" I said as she went to walk into another room

"Well thank you sweetie" she said smiling at me and then walking into another room

"Here you go" maverick said as he turned around and handed me my water then he walked over and sat at one of the counter seats

"Thank you" I said smiling at him which he returned

"So how long have you known Tanner" I ask him as I stand in front of the counter across from him

"Since we were little basically" he said to me

"I was right you are cool to be around" he said to me laughing a bit which of course made me laugh. After that me and maverick traded numbers and talked about random stuff.

"Guys its time to go to the store and get the fruit" tanner said as they all came inside

"Alright Dylan is riding with me so somebody ride with Jess then someone else with Bradley" Tanner said as we all walked outside. Me and Tanner got in our GTR's and started them. Soon after Maverick got in the passenger seat of my car and we were off to the store. On the way me and maverick just talked about random stuff just anything in general.

*skip store trip*
*skip car ride back*

Once we got back to Maverick's we all went to the back yard and started throwing fruit at each other basically. At one point Maverick's back was facing me so I threw a tomato at him, to be honest I don't even know where the tomato came from. Anyway after I threw it I acted like I didn't do anything and Maverick turned around and smirked at me and ran towards me but I ran away. Maverick soon catched up to me and started to tickle me till I said I was sorry.

After about 30 minutes I finally said I was sorry. The guys finally ran out of fruit and we all took turns to get a shower and of course put new clothes on. I was about to get a shower after Dylan and the only other person who has already had a shower is Maverick.

"Maverick can you go to my car and get my teal bag that's in the back seat" I asked him as he walked over to me and I handed him my keys

"Yea" he said smiling as I handed him the keys. Not long after Maverick walked back with my bag

"Thank You " i said smiling at him as I took the bag from him

"Your welcome" he said smiling back at me right before he got called over by Tanner

Soon after Dylan got out the shower and it was my turn. I shut the door behind me and turned the water on. Tanner had texted me earlier say we were getting messy and gonna have to take a shower before we came home so I had packed mini bottles of my shampoo and conditioner. I hoped in the shower washing my hair then washing my body with some body wash that was in the shower already that Maverick told us we could use if we didn't have any. Once I was done I dried my body off then wrapped the towel around my hair. I stepped out the shower then slipped on my new clothes. Once I was done I put everything back in my bag and headed out the shower. I put my towel where we were told to and I brushed my hair since if I didn't it would be very tangled.

I walked out to see all the guys clean and in new clothes. I guess they dicided to rinse off with the water hose. The rest of the night we dicided to just Hung around and had a good time.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

222K 11.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
824K 18.7K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
440K 13.2K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
429K 29.3K 44
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...