Maverick's house

Jessica's P.O.V

         I woke up to a phone call from my friend Tanner.

   "Hello"

  "Hey sorry to wake you. Can you come over me and Dylan are going to a friends house."

"Yea I'll be there in a minute"

I put my phone on my dresser and got out my clothes for the day. I didn't have time for a shower but I did take one last night so I should be good. I let my hair out of its braids which made my hair have more waves then it already does. I put on a little bit of mascara and grabbed my bag, my phone and keys to my GTR and headed to Tanners.

*skip car ride*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*skip car ride*

      Once I got to Tanner's, Dylan go in the passenger seat of my car and Tanner came over to my window and told me to follow him.

"So where exactly are we going" I asked Dylan as I drove behind Tanner

"His best friend Maverick's house" Dylan said as he plugged his phone into the aux. The whole way there me and Dylan just sung to music and joked around.

Once we got to the house I parked behind Tanner's car. I grabbed my keys and put them around my neck since they were on a lanyard and put my phone in my back pocket. Tanner was talking to some guy that I'm guessing is Maverick and Dylan was walking over to them. There was also 2 other guys behind Maverick. I walked up to them standing beside Dylan but kinda behind Tanner.

"By the way this is Dylan and Jessica but we call her Jess" Tanner said as he stepped over and looked at me and Dylan. Dylan was way more social then me for sure so he wouldn't have a problem with being around them while I was nervous.

"Hi I'm Maverick and this is my little brother Spencer and this is Bradley" maverick said, when he spoke I finally looked up from my shoes. I'm not gonna lie Maverick was kinda cute but then again I just met him.

After that we went inside the house to see a lady standing in the kitchen, she looked kinda young and she had her blonde hair pulled up in to a bun that was only held on by a clip.

"This is mavericks mom, this is Jessica and Dylan" Tanner said as the lady looked at me and Dylan and smiled

"Nice to meet y'all" she said to us still smiling