This One's Mine II Hamliza (M...

Af UberMonkey

Eliza is the middle child in her sister's group. She's not too outgoing, or too shy. According to her mother... Mere

Act 1
Chapter 2: A Winter's Party?
Chapter 3: Ditching
Chapter 4: Heartbroken (By Nothing In Particular)
Chapter 5: Feelings Are Weird.
Chapter 6: Switching Perspectives (Literally)
Chapter 7: Snow Day!
This ain't even a chapter but..
This ain't a chapter either
WOAAAHH-HO HOOOO
Thank you!!
Story Timeline
Hi y'all
I'm number one in #poccharacters!

Chapter 1: This One's Mine

665 18 26
Af UberMonkey

(INSPIRED BY LittleHamiltonElams 's 'Eliza and Alex'. LITERALLY ONE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL FANFICTION'S I'VE EVER READ. CHECK IT OUTTT, PEOPLEESSS.

Also I'd like to credit the amazing Marninapen  , for giving me inspiration to write a full book. With chapters and everything. CHECK OUT MARNINA'S STORY, 'SHOUT'. IT'S LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES OF ALL TIME, NOT AN EXAGGERATION. IT'S AWESOME.)

Eliza awoke to the sound of her alarm blaring. "Ughhhhhh!"

She was about to slap the clock before her door busted open.

"ELIZAAAAA~!!" Angelica shouted.

Eliza groaned. Why did everything have to be so loud?

"Time for school, sis! I got an outfit just for you."

"Do I have to? I had a perfect outfit I picked out yesterday..."

"Oh..um..about that..."

"Hmm?"

"..Peggy accidentally got it messed up.."

Eliza leaped up from under her covers. "What?! I mean tell her I forgive her..but what?! How?!"

"You-"

Peggy ran inside the room, panting heavily. "Here, Eliza!" She laid the outfit on the bed. She spoke in between breaths.
"I..accidentally..put..it..with..the..dirty clothes..thinking it was dirty..and..it's a long story."

Eliza sighed. "It's fine. At least you got it back here on time!"

"Yea.." She collapsed.

Angelica scooped Peggy up. "Geez, shes heavy." She proceeded to turn to Eliza. "School's ready in about 10 minutes. Mom says I can drive."

"Okay!"

Angelica walked out of Eliza's room.

Eliza's Outfit:

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°
Angelica and Eliza waited in the car. Peggy was on the final step of the house repeatedly tying her shoes over and over again with her phone on the side of one of her shoes. Angelica groaned in frustration. "Peggy, what're you doing?! You learned this when you were 5!"

"I need to take a picture and make sure it looks perfect!" Angelica hit her head on the steering wheel, causing it to honk loudly.

"Okay, Okay! I'm coming!" Peggy opened the car door to the back and climbed in. She glanced at her phone. "Awwwww! Now my picture is messed up!"

"Welp, that's what happens when you waste time!"

"I said I was sorry!"

"No you didn't!"

"We're going to all be late if you guys keep fighting!" Eliza chimed in. She hated seeing her sisters fight. Even if it was over the smallest of things. Her sisters sighed. She was right.

"Wanna listen to some Hamilton- What?"

"What?"

"What?" Angelica shrugged, confused by what she just said. What the heck was a Hamilton?

"....I mean Melanie Martinez??"

"YAAAASSS!" Eliza and Peggy cheered. Throughout the car ride, they played every MM song they could, and screamed the lyrics the entire time.

Finally, they arrived at school.

"I wish we could play the world how awesome Melanie is." Peggy frowned dramatically.

"Oh, yes. To Melanie Martinez!" Angelica raised her coffee cup.

"To Melanie Martinez!!" Her sisters exclaimed as they raised theirs up as well. They quickly drink the last of their coffee.

"Now, let's get inside before we're late. I don't think a certain someone needs another late slip." Angelica's eyes turned to Peggy.

"It's not my fault that-"

"Don't have time for the excuses. School time."

Once they got inside, they went to their lockers and chatted with a few friends. Eliza opened her locker and got her books. She began walking to her first class. That's when someone walked beside her and knocked her books out of her arms.

"Hey!-"

"Oh, sorry!" The girl said. She helped Eliza pick up her books. She had tan skin with dark brown hair. She wore red lipstick along with a red tank top and a black skirt.

"I just wasn't looking where I was going, I'm so sorry!" She frowned.

Eliza smiled. "It's okay! I'm Elizabeth. But you can call me Eliza." She put out her hand.

"Maria." Maria shook her hand.

"I think I've seen you around before. You're dating James Reynolds, right?"

"Yeah,..." Maria frowned once again. "I should be going." Maria got up and began to walk. "It was nice meeting you, Eliza! Sorry about your books!" She called out.

"You too! And it's okay!!" She giggled. She got up and continued walking to her first class.

When she got in, she saw that she was the last person to enter the classroom. She blushed slightly when everyone was staring at her.

"Eliza!" Her teacher, Ms. Regina exclaimed with an extremely forced smile. It was as if she wouldn't care if Eliza ran out of the room right now. Which she wouldn't. One student less, the better. "('Took you long enough.') Why don't you go take a seat?"

Eliza shifted a bit. "Umm..okaayy.." She glanced around a bit before finding a perfect seat in the middle, next to a boy she knew as John Laurens. Eliza grinned at her friend and whispered.

"Pssst..Hey, John!"

"Sup, Eliza!"

"Did you hear that-"

Ms. Regina's voice interrupted.

"Elizabeth Schuyler, John Laurens, don't make me get Principal Chandler out here."

Eliza and John shivered, Principal Chandler was like Ms. Regina, but a little more mean. As in she wouldn't hesitate to kick you in the face with a bowling ball, while Ms. Regina would tape your face to a bowling ball, and destroy it right in front of your eyes.

...Anyways.

John groaned and pulled out a piece of paper, wrote something on it, and passed it to Eliza. Eliza looked at the paper. It read:

'Did you hear that we're getting a new student?'

Eliza's eyes widened at the words. She pulled out her pencil and began to write a response.

'No!! •.•..when?! Today?!'

Eliza heard John snicker as he read what was now on the paper. He wrote on it.

'What is that? —->'

The arrow pointed to Eliza's emoticon. Eliza rolled her eyes.

'Never mind that. Also, why are you writing me notes instead of just texting me?'

'My mom took my phone.'

'Why?'

John gave Eliza serious expression and shook his head. Weird. Eliza wrote again.

'Knowing you, I bet you already tried to steal it back but failed miserably, and now got it taken for a longer time.'

'Yep-'

Suddenly, the paper got snatched off the table and Eliza and John whipped their heads around to see who took it. Behind them, stood Lafayette and Hercules, snickering loudly.

Hercules glanced at the paper at then at John. "YOU GOT YOUR PHONE TAKEN AGAIN, JOHN?? HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING P-"

Eliza snatched the paper back, rolling it together and slapped Hercules and Lafayette with it in the span of 0.1 seconds.

"OW!"

"What was that for?"

"Taking and reading our conversation and accusing John of watching po-"

Ms. Regina cleared her throat. "Listen up, students. We have a new student today in our class today." She gestured to a boy who everyone just noticed was standing next to her. Eliza's eyes widened, and she could of sworn she felt her pupils form into hearts. Everything around her turned pink and she could only focus on the boy. He had light skin with brown hair tied up in a pony tail. He had the most beautiful eyes, and he wore a blue sweater just like hers! Only, a darker shade of blue, and..the boy version.

Ms. Regina read from a piece of paper.

"Alexander, right?"

The boy nodded. "Yeah,"

"Go find a seat in the back," Alexander seemed to look for a certain person in the room and his eyes landed on Aaron Burr, one of Eliza's good friends. Alexander speed walked over to the seat next to Aaron, sitting really fast, causing the seat to screech. Alexander grinned unnervingly wide at Aaron, who looked pretty disturbed and moved his desk over. Alexander only did the same.

Ms. Regina blinked in confusion, before shaking her head and inhaling. "Alright, now we're beginning the learning session of class. Your education could care less to me."

Eliza, after looking back at Alexander for a few moments, turned back around and sighed dreamily, looking up at the ceiling. She tugged John's sleeve, and he turned to her.

"Yeah?" She smiled giddily at him.

"John," She turned his head towards Alexander. "I'm in love.." Eliza placed a hand on her face, continuing to smile in the new comer's direction. "(This one's mine..)" She thought to herself. And that was a fact.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

268K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
Fake Love Af :)

Fan Fiktion

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc