Sometimes things are more mag...

Od kaatjedeee

When Agent Phil Coulson gets the order to bring a special team together, to protect people, and to work with... Více

Sometimes things are more magical than you know ~ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\OC
prologue
pilot (1)
pilot (2)
pilot (3)
pilot (4)
pilot (5)
pilot (6)
0-8-4 (7)
0-8-4 (8)
0-8-4 (9)
0-8-4 (10)
0-8-4 (11)
0-8-4 (12)
The Asset (13)
The Asset (14)
The Asset (15)
The Asset (16)
The Asset (17)
Eye spy (18)
Eye spy (19)
Eye spy (20)
Eye spy (21)
The girl in the flower dress (23)
The girl in the flower dress (24)
The girl in the flower dress (25)
The girl in the flowerdress (26)
The girl in the flowerdress (27)
FZZT (28)
FZZT (29)
FZZT (30)
FZZT (31)
FZZT (32)
FZZT (33)
The Hub (34)
The Hub (35)
The Hub (36)
The Hub (37)
The well (38)
The Well (39)
The Well (40)
The Well (41)
Repairs ~ Note of the author
Repairs (42)
Repairs (43)
Repairs (44)
Repairs (45)
Repairs (46) [epilogue]
The story of Andromeda of Asguard ~ Intermezzo + author note
The Bridge (47)
The Bridge (48) (authors note)
SECOND AUTHOR NOTE
The Bridge (48)
The Bridge (49)
The Bridge (50)
The Bridge (51)
The Bridge (52)
The Magical Place (53)
The Magical Place (54)
Intermezzo
The Magical Place (55)
The Magical Place (56)
Intermezzo ~ Past, present, and future
The magical place (57)
Seeds (58)
Seeds (59)
Seeds (60)
Intermezzo ~ a special lecture
T.R.A.C.K.S (62)
Playlist
I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!!!
T.R.A.C.K.S (63)
T.R.A.C.K.S ~epilogue
T.A.H.I.T.I (64)
T.A.H.I.T.I (65)
Yes Men (66)
Yes Men (67)
Yes Men (68)
End of the beginning (69)
To my dear readers
Intermezzo ~ Welcome in the mansion of Mr. Dead himself. Enjoy your stay.
I REPRESENT...
End of the beginning (70)
End of the beginning (71)
End of the beginning (72)
Turn, turn, turn (73)
Turn, turn, turn (74)
Turn, turn, turn (75)
Turn, turn, turn (76)
Providence (77)
Providence & The only light in the darkness (78)
The only light in the darkness (79)
Nothing personal (80)
Nothing personal (81)
Nothing Personal (82)
Ragtag (83)
Ragtag (84)
Ragtag (85)
Beginning of the end (86)
Beginning of the end (87)
Beginning of the end (88)
Beginning of the end (89)
Beginning of the end (90)
Epilogue
A word of thank you
One shot: Why Nyla Sanchez isn't on the SHIELD Index
wow

Eye spy (22)

1K 25 0
Od kaatjedeee

Hi people :D For this part, I'm not going to do the whole "let's get in into the building and complete the mission" part. I want to do a other part of this episode, something we haven't seen. The full operation. I hope you all will like it, and after this, we will go to the episode "the girl in the flowerdress," a episode what will reveal a few special things.

Enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ward is on sight, so we don't have much time," Coulson told FitzSimmons.
"To remove her eyeball..." Fitz muttered.
"This kind of surgery is not really my field of expertise," Simmons said.
"You've got no other choice," Coulson answered. "There is a kill switch inside Akeela. It could be a poison, could be an explosive. Either way, if Ward's caught, they kill her instantley."
"Where are you going, sir?" Fitz asked when he saw that Coulson was leaving.
"To find out who's finger is on the trigger."
After that Coulson had left the lab, Fitz looked at Simmons.
"Is this going to end well?" He asked to Simmons.
"This kind of surgery is not really my thing, but we have to, Fitz," she said while she was putting her lab coat on. "Someone's life is in danger, and Coulson is expecting this from us."
They heard clapping hands, and Sanchez came in.
"Beautiful words. And maybe, I can help."
"Are you specialised in eyeball surgery?" Fitz asked.
"I've operated on a lot of aliens. If I can do that, it seems to me that operating on a eye ball is like a piece of cake."
"Wait... You've operated on aliens?" They asked. Sanchez made a face.
"You know what... I'm not saying something about the two of you being the most clever human beings I've ever met, and you are not going to say something about the fact that I've operated on aliens, OK?"
She left the lab, probably to make herself ready. Fitz and Simmons looked at eachother again, but for now... They decided to say nothing.

                                                                                       *

After Sanchez had brought Akeela to the lab, she looked at Simmons.
"Are you all right? You're seeming a bit nervous."
"I am totally fine," she hissed to Sanchez. Sanchez rolled her eyes.
She was obviously not.
"Well," Simmons said when she turned around to Amador, who lay down on the table.
"I may need your feedback during the operation," she told Amador while she was putting her sterile gloves on. "Which means I have to inject a local analistic into your eye, rather then putting you under."
"Whatever is necessary," Amador replied.
"Right," Simmons said. "Let's begin then."
From the board with operation instruments, she took a injection needle who was like... Even surgeons from the highest level had to call it an 'enormous' one.
Sanchez saw Simmons hestitating with the injection needle, and that's why she took him out of Jemma her hand.
"Let me. Please."
She injected the substance into Akeela her eye, with the only problem that Fitz was almost puking.
"Now we have had that, can we go farther?" Sanchez asked Simmons.
"Yeah... Sure."
They started the operation, and a half hour passed.
"Please, tell me it's out already," Fitz muttered.
"It's... Mostly out," Simmons answered.
Sanchez twisted her mouth a bit.
"You can say... It's more a complicated situation, nothing to worry about."
"What's wrong?" Akeela asked.
"Nothing," Simmons said nervously.
"It's only something from Fitz his expertise," Sanchez said. "Nothing special."
In a pair of tongs, Simmons was holding an eyeball now, attached with a nerve to Akeela her head. And the kill switch... It was in her eye. Literally.
"Fitz," Simmons said again. Fitz came back to the reality - Seeing your friend holding a eyeball in a pair of tongs... It's a bit freaky - , and took the tongs from Simmons.
"Allright then... Most of the powersource and the kill switch is located within the eye itself. So... How to disconnect without triggering the kill switch..."
He was thinking for a moment.
"Oh. I know what to do. I just need to clarify one thing."

                                                                                        *

"Ward?"
"What?"
"You sound worried. Is this a bad time?"
"A little bit!" Ward hissed.
Fitz had decided to call Ward, but they could all hear that he had his own problems right now.
"Well, it's not so good for me either, considering I'm holding a still attached prostethic eye that could explode any second."
"Otherwise expose or shield it."
A silence followed.
"Cut it now. CUT THE WIRES NOW."
"'What's happening?" Akeela asked.
"Oh, no problem," Fitz answered. "Ward explained the setch."
Fitz cutted the wire, dropped the eye in the special box, and Simmons closed him, just in time. When she opened the box again, white smoke rose up from the box.
They all looked at eachother, and all of them, they realised the same thing.
That was close.

                                                                                       *

"You can go already upstairs. I will close her eye socket."
Fitz gave Simmons a look.
"No, that's not necessary. I will do it," Simmons said.
"You've worked enough. I guess that agent Sanchez can perfectly fix it," Akeela said.
FitzSimmons looked at eachother. Again.
"But-"
Sanchez raised an eyebrow.
"Simmons..."
"Okay okay, we're already leaving."
Fitz and Simmons took their labcoats off, and left the lab. Sanchez sighed.
She didn't like this, driving them away from their own lab. But she had no other choice, if she wanted to fix Akeela her eye proparly.
"Thank you," she said to Akeela. "It's not the point that they know-"
"I know," Akeela said. "It's fine."
Sanchez smiled softly. "Good. I will give you your own eye back, just like it was before all of this happend. And just to prevent this for ever happening again, I will leave a unpleasant surprise for the next person who tries to mess with your eyes ever again. Don't worry, it will work for the rest of your life. Is that okay?"
"That's okay. I trust you."
Sanchez held her hands over Akeela her eyes - at least, the places where her eyes were meant to be, her eye sockets - , and closed her eyes herself. She murmeld a few words, and took her hands away.
"It is done. Do you want to see the result?"
She took a mirror from the desk, and gave him to Akeela. Akeela could see both of her eyes, just like they one were meant to be, and in the right one, she could see something shimmer. A kind of... Spark.
"Thank you..." She whispered. Sanchez could do nothing more then just giving her a smile.
"My destiny is to take care for the living, just as I'm doing right now. I hope, and I wish that you never have to suffer again, like you did all those years."
"Why are you so kind to me?" Akeela asked.
"Because I am, to the ones who are worth it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He was a former M.I.6 officer, who fell of the grid a few years ago."
"My handler was as trapped as I was," Akeela said.
"Which means that the real treat is still out there," Coulson said to her. "Big SHIELD is still trying to decide what was written on that chalk board. They have never seen anything like it. A couple of people think that it might be alien. Possibily a occasion. Must be important if it's worth thirthy million dollars. We'll figure it out."
Akeela and Coulson were standig in the cargo hold. A car with special forces was standing at the end of the valve, waiting for her.
"You'll get a fair trial. I plan on testifying."
Akeela gave him a face.
"I know people. You deserve a second chance."
"You already gave me one. It doesn't matter how it plays out from here, I'm free."
She took the little iron plate, that was in front of her right eye away. Coulson looked surprised, when he saw that she still had her right eye. But he also saw the spark.
"I am free, Coulson. And I even have both of my eyes back. I can't be more grateful. Thank you."
"Good luck," he said to her.
May walked with her to the car with special forces.
"What happend to agent Coulson?" She asked to May.
"He's diffrent."
"Hm, he loosed up a bit. He nearly died before the battle of New York."
"But what did they do to him?"
May stood still.
"I'm sorry?"
"Never mind," she replied fast, leaving May behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Agent Borguez-"
"The door is closed, you can speak freely right now," Coulson got as answer. He sighed.
"Fine. Lord Dragon, do you have the answers you were searching for?"
The spanish looking man dissapeared, and the young man with black hair and a white tinned skin was back in Coulson his office.
"I have. Sort of. Do you-"
"Want to tell the others a excuse about Borguez leaving? Yeah, I will. Don't worry."
"Good. It was nice working with you, agent Coulson."
"Same for me."
They shook eachothers hands.
"Never thought that I would work with Mr. Dead himself," Coulson said.
Dragon grinned. "Same here. But Coulson... Can I ask you something?"
"You can ask whatever you want."
"Be carefull with my sister on your next mission. She will need it."
Coulson blinked.
Dragon was gone.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

352K 11.8K 64
Within twenty-four hours, thirteen year old Thea Fossil's life has been turned upside down. She arrives home late one night to find her astrophysicis...
178K 4.8K 49
Emotions {Pietro Maximoff x reader 1} ~~~ Agent file (classified) Name: L/n, Y/n Sex: Female Age: 18 Relatives: Classified Title: Avenger Handle: Au...
486K 15.4K 33
Coulson's team infiltrate an enemies base and find something impossible. They have no idea what to do with it other than distrust it. That's probably...
16.7K 522 29
Avengers fan fiction Captain America Fanfic My name is Astella, but all around the world I am known as Cosmic. Not too long ago I was a normal girl...