Summer Love ( A One Direction...

By Ethanuel_Johansen16

How is it possible to feel an old feeling ? For Casey Mcadams it is not possible until she found her first lo... More

Summer Love ( A One Direction fanfic )
Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

90 3 2
By Ethanuel_Johansen16

Chapter 2

At school

I felt dizzy as the event that took place 6 years ago suddenly swarmed up to my mind.The longing, sadness, stabbed my heart and I can feel tears starting to gather in my eyes, but I pushed he tears aside and let out puffs of breath to celar out my mind, it’s useless to remember it. And I’m pretty sure by now Harry has already forgotten about his hometown, his friends, and me, who am I kidding ? I just slipped by in his life before he has to move to another town, there will be no doubt that I will be the first person to be forgotten by him. To think that all these years I never managed to get over him, huh, all those efforts of trying to like someone, even trying I tried my luck on online dating, hoping that I could forget about him just a bit.

Class hasn’t even started yet, and I feel like going home now and curling up in my bed. Really now, just because of one guy who doesn’t know that much about me, why did I put myself in this mess ? Oh yeah, it was because he’s my first love and the fact that he’s the one who saved my most precious possession only making it harder for me to erase him from my mind.

I know that he will never come back here and I can never go to him and see him because even Ed didn’t get that much news on Harry, only slight rumors from our neighbour who had visited Harry’s new town. But still, I can’t help myself but to keep falling into this addicting bitter sweetness which is Harry. Yup, there’s this one time when I remember about him and I felt like the most happiest girl ever alive but at the same time, I wish to never know about him because in the end I’ll only endless misery. Suddenly, my best friend’s booming voice, Susan took me out of my dazed state.

“ Guys ! remember that guy Harry Styles from out town ? The one who moved out of here 6 years ago ? “

“ Yeah, I know him he used, he likes to walk around naked in his backyard, I saw him all the time from my bedroom window.What about him ? “, asked Sid while leaning on his chair. Sid was Harry’s old neighbor but he doesn’t know that much about him because he’s not the same age as Harry.

“ He’s famous now ! He’s a member of a boyband named “One Direction”, Oh my gosh, he’s so handsome now, just look at this ! “, she ordered us while shoving a magazine to Sid.

My ears perked up at the name, “ Harry ? The same old Harry ? I can’t believe it.”, I said not believing in Susan’s news, maybe it was the same name not the person. But, I know that deep inside I hope that this is the Harry I used to know.

“ Huh, this is indeed Harry, see for yourself though if you still don’t believe it “, Sid said while giving me the magazine.

I slowly looked at the magazine and yes, Susan wasn’t lying, it is really Harry, there’s no doubt in it when you see his smile, the same smile that made me fell in love with him, the same welcoming smile with a bit of mischief in it. And he got new friends now. I smiled softly at the thought of him making friends. How I wish I could see his smile for real just for one time.

“ Yes, it is Harry, he’s popular now “ I said slowly while still captivated in the headline of the magazine, “ one Direcion has Rock the world”, wow, I continued to read the articles,

“Last night, One Direction’s first concert was a super success, more than 300,000 people came to see their first concert, One thing was said to be the most wanted song. “How do you feel after your first concert ? “, asked our reporter to One Direction. “ It was amazing, we neverthought that we are so popular around here, we’re just a new comer betting on luck but when this was the sight that greeted us.. it just WOW, big and special thanks to our fans “, said Liam. “ What is your favourite song ? “, “ Well, we love all of our song but Harry here has his favourite song, he said it was meant for his secret love “ told Louis, and there was a picture of Louis wiggling his eyebrows to Harry, and Harry laughed awkwardly at the sudden mention of his secret love. “ Haha, well, to be honest, there’s this one girl, I don’t really get the chance to know about her, correction, I had the chance but I missed it, so I plannedto go back to, and I will go back to her and confess my feelings for her……”

After reading the articles, I start to wonder who is this girl Harry was talking about,it’s painful though Harry already has a girl he likes. Guess, I really have to give up on him, I said to myself, and keeps chanting, he has a crush on someone get over him, over and over until Susan tapped my shoulder.

“ Hey, you’re okay ? You suddenly dozed off after reading the magazine. “, asked Susan while inspecting me.

“ Yeah, I’m just a bit shocked, no biggies though.”, I smiled reassuringly.

“ Yep, we all are, not everyday we get to know our old neighbour suddelny got famous and became one of the most wanted artist, I’m still curious though at Harry’s ‘secret love’, never imagine he has one, and assuming from his statement, his secret love might be here you know, I really wonder who is the lucky girl.” Said Susan while scratching her chin, deep in thought.

“ I’m not that interested though in thinking about him, or suspecting his secret love, because it’s useless, the reporters sure will find her though, why do we bother ourselves while there’s someone who will do the job ?”, I replied casually. But it was a lie, I myself are still thinking about him, and still suspecting this and that, but I didn’t dare to tell Susan about my feelings for Harry or the incident six years ago because she might not believe me and think I was just lying. Nobody know about this, and Susan was not in town when it happened, and I have no intention in telling anyone about this. I hate pity, and I’m sure there will lots of pity if I spilled out all of this.

Just as Susan was about to reply, the bell rung signaling the start of the first period.

‘’ Catch ya later Case, got to go now, can’t be late for P.E, bye ! “, shouted Susan while running out of my class.

Me and Susan had different majors in highschool, she took art and I took psychology, and our departments was separated by building so running was required. Tiring, but it was worth it. I don’t get to see Susan these days, so we usually changed turns in visiting our class.

Class gone by faster than I thought and here I am already standing in front of my house, knocking the door.

When I entered the door, the smeel of butter, chocolate, and vanilla could be smelled all over the house, no surprise though, my mom loves to bake and so do I, so maybe twice in a week there will be cookie making in our family, it’s like a tradition now, when I have the time, I will be the one to make the cookie.

“ Welcome home sweetie, how was school ? “, asked my mom while returning back to the kitchen.

“ Good, there’s a shocking news though, Harry, Ed’s best friend became a popular singer, not just any ordinary singer, he formed a band with 4 other guys, I wonder why their news only came out now, they held their first concert last night and the concert was a super success, 300,000 visitors, can you believe it mom ?” I asked as I sit on one of the table’s chair.

“ Really ? I never knew about that, but there’s this one time when I heard Harry said to Ed that he wishes to be a singer and formed a group. Well, now he already is a popular singer, maybe originally he was from a talent show, that is why there’s no new about him. Slight news, but not the headline that will always manage to caught reader’s attention.”, explained my mom while giving me a glass of lemonade and a plate of freshly baked cookies.

“ Maybe, where’s Ed ? ‘’, I asked while munching on the cookies.

“ Upstairs in his room, probably browsing on internet, he must already know the news before all of us, because he had locked himself in his room for more than 3 hours, go bring these cookies and lemonade to him, he must be hungry by now.”

“ ‘kay mom, I’ll give these after I finish my cookies.”

“ Okay, look, I got to go now, I have to buy some grocery, and maybe will be home by 6, if you hungry, there’s a leftover food in the refrigerator, just heat it up in the oven and there’s chicken soup if you want. Goodbye honey. “, my mom left after giving me a peck on the cheek.

I decided to went upstairs and give the food to Ed, and then I will go to my own room and go to sleep. I must admit I am pretty tired after hearing all this sudden news.

I knocked at his door and when I got no respons, I decided to voiced my arrival.

“ Ed, you there ? “

“ Yes, what do you want ? “

“ I want to give you your food, should I leave it here or can I go inside ? “

“ Go inside, it’s not locked. “

After entering his room, I saw that he’s browsing on his computer, maybe doing his homework, but, my mom’s voice rang out in my head, he probably looking for Harry on the net. So I asked him,

“ Are you by any chance, looking for Harry’s new boy band One Direction ? “

Surprised, he looked at me with an expressions that said, how the hell did you know ?

“ Susan told me, did you get something ? ”

“ Yeah, not just anything, I got Harry’s private e-mail, and I already sent him a message, hope he still remember me. Why ? “

“ Nope, just asking. “

As I was about to get up I heard that Ed judt received a new message, and guess what ? Hrry still remembers him.

The two of them talked and I decided to go out and sleep in my room.

Time skip ( 5 PM )

I was woken by Ed’s voice when he barged into my room, all went by like a blur but one of his word got me completely awake.

“ Case ! Harry said he’s going tobring his band and visit our town next week, isn’t it great ? “

WHAT !, I scramed inside my head, he’s going to visit our town ?,

“ F-fo-for what ? “ I stuttered, still not believing what I’m hearing,

‘’ For catching up of course, but he said that he was also searching for someone, some girl, but she isn’t close to her, I think it’s Mary, she never got too close with Harry, but Harry said he’s interested in her.”

Ed voice trailed off as he went out of my room and my thougths are only

Harry’s coming

Ed said he’s interested in some girl

I have the chance to meet him

But he’s not interested in me

A win or lose position. I could try to make him like me but maybe the girl, Mary will accept his feelings andBUM ! I will never meet him again after he’s gone back.

So what will it be ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Harry likes to walk around naked

2.Harrys best friend is called will

This chapter was made specially for aquamarine_wave97, because she was the one who requested this chapter to be published quicker.

That will be all. Thanks and comments are welcomed !

Continue Reading