ARREST ME

Bởi Inspireskook

Head of the police department and S.W.A.T. team, Soojin was forced to be upon the most dangerous case of all... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

10

14.5K 717 679
Bởi Inspireskook

"Only I am aloud to do hurt him." I said as I sat down at my desk.

"But ma'am!" Jun protested.

"But what? He is dangerous Jun, and I don't want anyone getting hurt." I said grabbing my things as it was time to leave.

"If someone was to go in there, I will be present...got it?" I place my words loud and clear.

He sighs and gives up. He had been asking me for the past seconds since I got up from the elevator.

I grabbed my things and bid a good bye to my fellow officers.

As I went to my car in the empty parking lot, I felt someone's presences. Keeping an unnoticed expression I opened my car and put my things in the back.

I walked to the driver seat and turn around just in time to catch the an arm that was going to grab me. His strong arm was holding me tightly.

I look into the man's eyes as his burn with rage.

"You." He gritted his teeth.

I grabbed his shoulder and twist him around. He was quick to make a next move as he tries to hit my stomach.

I raised my knee up and kneed his face. He stumbled back and rsn towards me again.

I grabbed my gun and shot him in the chest as he fell back.

That bullet was filled with poison. Its not enough to kill his level of vampire, but enough to make him weak.

I approached his body on the floor as he pants. I look down and scoffed.

"Why are you guys making yourself such an easy target?" I scoffed.

His breath was uneven as he held his chest where the bullet had gone into.

"You took my brother." He growled sending me glares and fang flashes.

"He came to me." I said.

"Why would he do such a thing? He is smart. He's not stupid!" He spat out blood.

I bent down and grabbed his chin harshly making him look at me.

"He wants to be tortured and cuffed away." I grit my teeth.

"He is our leader, he can't-"

"He loves me." I cut him off.

His eyes widen in disbelief.

"N-no he doesn't." He muttered.

"He tells me he misses me." I faked a smile.

His eyes were shocked and he couldn't believe it.

"What did you do to him!" He shouts and grabs my leg.

I stepped on his arm making him yelp in pain. He let go of my leg.

"I didn't do anything." I said before getting to my car again.

His glare from behind was burning into my skull.
I smirked and turn over my shoulder to look at him again.

"It was nice meeting you, kim taehyung." I said before leaving him on the floor.
~

10:00pm

My mind somehow was haunted. Haunted by his touch that was lingering around my waist. His soft lips that was pressed down on the nape of my neck. How his hair fell on the side on my face.

I was in bed. Without all the work and stress, if I was just laying in bed, I can feel it. His warmth. I can see his face just begging to be touched and hold. I can smell his scent that allured me.

'What was his purpose of suffering in jail? Does he really have a sick mind? Or is he planning something?'

I struggled deep to figure out his plan, but instead of answers, more questions flooded my mind.

'Those words he said to me...are they fake? He says he misses me?  Is it real or is it part of his plan? Is he playing with me? Why do I feel like I'm getting lead on?

"UGH!" frustrated, I turn my head towards the pillow and hug my other one.

Even if he is the leader of Bangtan, I am still a woman. My whole life, I had never experienced love and I am afraid to. I heard from people that it hurts, it hurts to be loved and to love others. I heard that love can blind the eyes of any being.

I have to admit he is handsome. With all the sharp features, I would get how other women don't drool over him. He is smart. He is the same as me, but he is in love.

I can tell from his eyes that he had already got into that phase. And me? I am not ready for that yet. I am not ready to be controlled or kept away. I want to have freedom for just a little longer.

I have not found my mate. My whole lifetime had been just me, myself and I.

His small words cracks just a little bit of that glass that protects my heart. I hope my barrier can hold against his bullet-like words.

What ever he is planning, I will figure out...

Next morning~

"Good morning." I greeted with a monotone as I walk through the working space.

I walked to my office and sat down.

I grabbed the microphone and called for jun.

"You called for me ma'am?" He asks as he pops his head into my office.

"Yes. You will be attending Jungkook with me." I said not looking at him, but my paper work.

"When?" He asks.

I grabbed my keys and guns. I loaded then and put it on the strap on my thigh.

"Now."
~

We arrived in front of Jeon Jungkook's  cell as I look inside through the small window.

He sat down at the corner with his head down and knees up prompting his arms.

I smirked as I put my fingerprint in. The door opened revealing him. Jun was behind me carefully watching.

I walk in and I see his head rising. Once his tired eyes met mine he grabbed the bed to help him get up.

"Good morning Jeon." I say.

"Good morning." His voice was normal.

We greeted each other like normal beings would do and that confused Jun.

I watched as Jungkook's dark eyes move to the side to only catch Jun staring back.

His eyes darken even more as pure hatred appeared on his expressions. He slowly walk towards me with his eyes still on Jun.

The image of Jun's expression was still killing him inside. He hated that he stared at me made Jungkook furious.

He walked closer and closer with the death gaze on Jun. I didn't flinch because deep in, I had a feeling that he wouldn't hurt me.

With his gaze still on Jun, who was all the way at the door by now. Jungkook's chest was now 1cm away from mine as he huffed.

His scent was still the same. His warm engulfing scent still makes me want to just dig my face into his chest.

Suddenly his left arm slid itself on my waist while the other went behind my head to push my head on his shoulder.

I decided to go along with it and rest my chin on his shoulder.

His glare was filled with hatred as he kills Jun in his mind.

He hugs me tightly as if he didn't want to let go.

Then, I heard him say something...

"Mine...." his deep voice vibrated a shiver down my spine.

Jun watched in jealously and fear as Jungkook had the power to even touch me like that. It enraged him even more hearing what Jungkook had said.

I smirked as a plan comes to mind.

Torturing him was going to be fun.

I pushed his body way from mine slowly as he released.

He looks into my eyes and his soften.

My heart sank as I see his expression, it made me think twice of what ai was going to do.

I pushed him away harshly as his back met the metal wall behind him. Within seconds, I pulled out my gun and shot him in the same places that I shot him yesterday.

He grunts and was pulled up to the metal wall as I pressed the button.

"I knew you were going to do that." He chuckles bitterly.

" we think alike Jeon." I smirked.

He had clawed out the bullets I had put in his body and so? I had to put in new ones.

"Jun." I called him.

"Yeah?" He walked behind me.

"Come here." I said leaning myself against a wall.

Jungkook's heart clench as his eyes widen.

"Soojin..." he starts to beg already. His voice was soft.

Jun walked over to me and without warning. I grabbed the back of his neck and slammed his lips against mine.

Jun was stunned and slowly melts into the kiss as he closes his eyes. His arms loosened up and relax gently against the sides of my waist.

"Soojin!" Jungkook growled as he pulled against the bullets.

His heart quickened as he pull and pull. His voice roared out as he begged me to stop.

"STOP! SOOJIN!" He begged.

I had my eyes open as Jun kissed me. I stared at Jungkook's expressions and it satisfy me in many ways, yet.... why did I feel so suffocated?

"STOP! STOP! STOP!" He shouts in pure anger.

He was hurt.

His heart shattered to the floor as he starts to do something he never done before...

My eyes widen as I see a tear drop from the corner of his eyes.

I pushed Jun away instantly as a reflex.

Jun was dazed as he watched me was Jungkook.

"Leave us." I said.

His eyes filled with disappointment as he nodded once, but I can careless. He closes the door and leave.

I watched as Jungkook's head hanged low.

Seeing his expression earlier hurt me. My heart felt like someone stabbed it. The barrier had broken.... it had broken within just one tear of his. I though I was tough to endure it long enough, but here I am.

"Jungkook." My voice was soft.

My hand went up to his cheek as I lift his head up slowly.

My heart shattered as I saw his face....

Tears filled his eyes as he tries to hold back his sobs.

"Jungkook...." I whispered as I look into his eyes.

I gently caressed his cheek as I press the button for his release.

He fell from the wall and into my embrace. He dug his face into the crook of my neck as his hot tears touched my skin. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist as he cries quietly on my shoulder.

"Why..." he sniffed.

I didn't know what to say.

"It hurts... it hurts to see you kiss another man..." he cries.

"Torture me any other way.... rip off my limbs, stab me, burn me.... anything, but what you did today.." he sobbed.

My mind suddenly regret my decision of what I had done earlier as guilt attacks my shattered heart.

"What have you done to me......" he questions.

"I have never cried in my whole life of existence... but here I am..... crying front of the person I love." He says snuggling his face more into me.

"Jung-"

"I love you ... I love you so much." He hugs me tighter.

My heart sank....

He loves me....

After a minute, he pulled himself away to look into my eyes with his swollen ones.

"Do you hate me?" He asked.

I was silent.

"Is it because I'm in Bangtan? Is it because I'm the leader?" He asks in such pain.

"I-"

"Can you trust me?" His voice was broken.

"Trust me.." he begged.

He leaned his forehead against mine as he breaths against my skin making me feel hot.

"Please...." he whispered.

His eyes soon landed on my lips and he didn't hesitate.

He pulled me by my waist and crashed his lips on mine. My stomach exploded as he kisses me passionately. His lip taking in my bottom as he sucks and pulls on them. The kiss made me lose my mind.

I have never felt anything like this... I enjoyed it. I melt into the kiss as he hugs me tight. Our lips move in sinc as roughly push and pull our lips.

After a good two minute or so, I pulled away....

"I want to trust you. I do, but I need more explanation...." I said and he nodded with his head against mine.

"Namjoon is doing a research as we speak..." he says.

"Lets go have a talk with the members?" He added

"Sure. Lets do that." I agreed.

"But. I can't let you out now. They will be suspected... I will come at night when everyone leaves." I said.

"Mm." He nodded.

I look into his eyes as I pulled him away gently.

"I have to go. I'll be back." I said.

His puppy-eyes made me weak as I pull away.

"I'll miss you" his voice was soft.

I let out a small chuckle.

He smiled...

"See you later." I said and pulled away from him completely. .

I turn around to the door, but before I leave he stops me again.

"Soojin?" He calls.

I turned around.

"I love you " his eyes soften as he smiles standing there.

Unknowingly a smile was brought up to my face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you too."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

386K 28.6K 105
[Mature audience] "So let me get this straight," Jimin says, licking his strawberry plump lips that's forming a smug smirk on his slender face, choco...
410K 16K 53
[COMPLETED] "Who is he?" I asked Ji Eun as I eyed at him. "He's Jungkook. He's really mysterious, don't go near him. Some girls even came back actin...
379 11 8
"I didn't ask for you to move.."he stared at me darkly. that made me stiff then robotically looked up to him "y-yes"i stuttered and failed to compose...
10.5K 415 15
"We interrupt the scheduled program for an emergency announcement: please remain inside with doors and windows locked. Hide your family-" I slammed...