Assassination Classroom

By CayugKeld

This is a Karmagisa (Karma x Nagisa) but Nagisa is a girl not a boy (I might make another one with Nagisa bei... More

Prologue
Season 1: Episode 1: Assassination Time
Season 1: Episode 2: Baseball Time
Season 1: Episode 3: Karma's Time
Season 1: Episode 4: Adult Time
Season 1: Episode 5: Assembly Time
Season 1: Episode 6: Test Time
Season 1: Episode 7: School Trip Time, 1st Period
Season 1: Episode 8: School Trip Time, 2nd Period
Season 1: Episode 9: Transfer Student Time
Season 1: Episode 10: L and R Time
Season 1: Episode 11: Transfer Student Time, 2nd Period
Season 1: Episode 12: Ball Game Tournament Time
Season 1: Episode 13: Talent Time
Season 1: Episode 14: Vision Time
Season 1: Episode 15: End-Of-Term-Time
Season 1: Episode 16: Closing Time: First Semester
Season 1: Episode 17: Island Time
Season 1: Episode 19: Demon Time
Season 1: Episode 20: Karma's Time, 2nd Period
Season 1: Episode 21: XX Time
Season 1: Episode 22: Nagisa's Time

Season 1: Episode 18: Go Time

360 14 2
By CayugKeld

K.S: "Now, then... What on earth are you going to do, hmm?"

Y.I: "First, you'll be enjoying a video Mimura put together, then the seven top testers will destroy your tentacles. That'll be the signal for us all to jump in and begin the assassination. Does that sound alright, Koro Sensei?"

K.S: "More than alright."

S.S: "Thanks for setting this up, Mimura."

K.M: "It was hard work--I was editing it all through dinner."

K.S: 'This chapel is surrounded by ocean, and there's a chance that the walls and windows are treated with an anti-me substance. Escape is too risky. I'll suppose I'll just have to dodge everything in here.'

N.S: "Koro Sensei? I have to pat you down first. We may be surrounded by water but if you smuggled in that swimsuit, you'd still be able to get away."

K.S: "You're being so careful! But I wouldn't pull such a cheap trick."

N.S: 'If there's one thing I remember that Karma taught me is you can never be too careful. You never know when someone may pull a cheap trick'

K.S: "Are you ready? No need to hold back. Come right at me!"

----Video begins----

K.S: 'People are going in and out of the chapel. That would conceal the number of people and their positions. But you underestimate me. I can tell two students are missing by their smells. I can smell the top snipers Hayami and Chiba.'

----Koro Sensei panics----

----1 hour later----

K.S: "I'm dead. I'm already dead."

K.M: "Now did you notice anything about the venue"

K.S: "Water! How did I miss the place being flooded. It couldn't be... Hide tide!"

R.T: "Someone must've shortended the support pilings on the chapel."

R.N: "Boatsick, shamed, and now waterlogged... You've slowed down quite a bit."

R.T: "Now for the main event... A promise is a promise. No dodgin'."

Ritsu: "Commence operation"

----The speed boats pull the chapel apart----

----The others come out of the water and surround Koro Sensei----

N.S: "Koro Sensei doesn't do well with sudden changes to his enviroment."

T.S: "From the chapel to a cage of water!"

H.M: "It'll confuse his weakened tentacles and lower his reaction speed even further!"

----The snipers shoot----

----Koro Sensei changes into his ultimate defence form----

----The others get thrown into the water----

----They surface----

K.A: "*In a speed boat goes over to Nagisa* Nagisa!"

N.S: "That... was different from our other attempts..."

T.K: "Stay alert! He can regenerate! Isogai, Kataoka: Watch the water."

K.K: "Look! Over there"

----Koro Sensei appears in his ultimate defence form----

K.S: "My trump card of all trump cards: my perfect defense form! The exterior is crysrallized high-density condensed energy. The energy left over upon shrinking my body hardens in a shell around it. In this form, I'm absolutely invincible!"

T.Yada: "No... So if you stay in that form, we wouldn't ever kill you!"

K.S:"If only that were the case. This energy crystal will decay in about a day. The moment it does, my body will re-inflate, absorbing energy and returning to its usual form. On the other hand, for the approixmately one day, I can't move an inch."

N.S: 'He got us. Another trick up his sleeve. Even taking all his weak points into account, it was an utter failure *forgets to tread water*

K.A: "Nagisa! *Puts his arms under Nagisa to keep her afloat* You gotta be more careful."

N.S: How did we fail? Even considering all his weaknesses, he still had one more trick left' *disappointed* 

K.A: "Up you go *pulls Nagisa out of the water and places her in the boat* I got you! Hold on to me okay?"

N.S: *Lets herself go limp and grabs Karma's shirt whilst leaning her head against his shoulder'

K.A: "You okay? You look sad again... C'mon let's go back to the island, you look like you need the rest and we can talk about whatever is bothering you *turns the boat and heads to the island*"

N.S: "Okay..."

K.A: "C'mon give me your hand and I'll help you out *holds out hand*"

N.S: "Okay... *grabs his hand*"

R.T: "Invincible, my ass. Somethin' like this has gotta be breakable somehow *hits Koro Sensei with a spanner*"

K.A: "Oh, I get it. No weaknesses means we're out of options. Throw it here! *catches it one handed easily* 

K.S: "*Sees the picture Karma has of him* NO! STOP! I can't cover my face without my hands!"

K.A: "Sorry, sorry! Then I'll just... stick this sea slug on you! Someone go find me a filthy old guy so I can jam Koro Sensei down his shorts!"

N.S: "Karma..."

T.K: "We'll disperse for now. The top brass and I will discuss how to deal with this one."

K.S: "Going to throw me in a pool full of anti-me materials? It won't work"

----The rest of the students climb out of the water----

R.C: "Ritsu?"

Ritsu: "Yes?"

R.C: "You recorded that, right?"

Ritsu: "Yes: all of the assassination, with a high-speed camera whenever possible."

R.C: "I knew the second I fired that I'd missed."

H.M: "I'm just so exhausted!"

K.M: "Let's get back to our room and rest. I don't feel like doing anything."

R.T: "What, one lousy miss and that's it?! We did what we were supposed to do, so tomorrow we can just enjoy ourselves!"

T.O: "Yeah! Tomorrow I get to take in some swimsuited beauties for sure!"

N.S: 'Something's not right. Everyone's too exhausted *stands up*'

K.A: "*looks at Nagisa* What's up?"

R.N: "Can I lean on you a second, Nagisa? *falls to the ground*"

N.S: "Nakamura! You're burning up!"

T.O: "Just imagining those babes gave me a nosebleed! *nosebleed*"

----Others start falling to the ground----

T.K: "Hey! Where's the nearest hospital on this island?"

Employee: "Uh... Well, it's such a small island..."

----Karasuma's phone rings----

Unknown: "Hey, teach. Your precious students seem to be in a real bad way."

T.K: "Who is this?!"

K.A: *Goes over to Nagisa and pulls her close to him*

N.S: *Grabs onto Karma tightly*

Unknown: "It doesn't matter who I am. Those brats aren't the only ones going after that marked man. And yes. I did this. It's an artificial virus. Once infected, it's all over. The incubation period and initial symptoms vary, but after a week, the body's cells will be shredded, ending in death. There's only one remedy and I have it. Be at the top in an hour. But teach, your dangerous so send you two shortest students still standing, the two girls. We'll talk at the front desk here."

----Karsuma slams Koro Sensei down on the table----

K.A: "*Angry* No way in hell am I letting Nagisa go up there to fight whoever this is! As much as I know she can defend herself, I'm still not trusting whoever it is not to do something that gets her hurt! I won't let her go alone!"

N.S: *Turns into Karma's chest and hugs him tightly*

K.A: "*Looks at Nagisa concerned* Seriously teach! Don't even think about sending MY girlfriend up there to whoever that maniac is *dark aura surrounds him*"

Government person: "Mr. Karasuma? As we expected it's no use. Even if we use the government card, they say it private."

T.K: "The mountaintop hotel is a noted site for illegal negotiations."

B.S: "A remote island in the southern sea? Couldn't ask for a better location."

K.A: "Clearly they're not going to cooperate with us."

T.Yoshida: "At this rate, a lot of us will die!"

S.H: "Calm down! We won't die that easily. Just come up with a way to deal with this."

R.T: "It's too dicey to do what he says. Send your two runtiest students? *hits Nagisa and Kayano on the head* These two squirts?!"

K.A: "I agree with the idiot! I'm not letting Nagisa go and fight whoever it is alone"

K.T: "I'm opposed. If it really is an unknown artificial virus, even the biggest hospitals won't be able to stop it."

N.S: 'Our hands are tied. If Koro Sensei could move, we might've had a chance... If only out assassination attempt hadn't gone quite so well...'

----At the mountain----

J.K: "It's so high..."

Ritsu: "I infiltrated the hotel's computers and got schematics of the interior-- complete with guard locations *she explains*"

K.A: "You ready?"

N.S: "As much as I can be I guess."

K.A: "Trust me Nagisa. Nothing will happen under my watch okay? And if something does, let me know and I'll deal with it."

N.S: "Alright Karma..."

K.A: "Now we've got a mountain to climb *holds out his hand for Nagisa* You ready?

N.S: "*grabs his hand* I'm ready! Let's do it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This was kinda fun to write if I'm honest. With the fight at the end, I'm going to change it slightly with how Nagisa feels after the fight and Karma taking care of her. See you guys in episode 19. By the way the influtration where the girls go in the club, there won't be a boy with them and Yujji will still talk to Nagisa like normal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 231 45
This is a Nagikae fan fiction of the anime Assassination Classroom. Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano are classmates in Kunugigaoka Junior High's Class...
263K 9.5K 34
"Frowns doesn't suit you at all. You look even cuter with a smile." Nagisa's the kind of boy who never smiles or even laughs. Or maybe, he used to, b...
7.4K 133 28
*I do not own assassination classroom or Karma* (Y/n) (L/n) is an assassin although her personality doesn't fit well with it she was able to make it...
105K 2.9K 10
This story is about Nagisa Shiota (From Assassination Classroom) shipped with... ahhhhh.... YOU! Congrats human, you have been shipped with Nagisa! (...