Valentin and Rojo | ✓

By ellelovesme

PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her fathe... More

adriana valentín
one (2nd draft)
two (2nd draft)
three (2nd draft)
four (2nd draft)
five (2nd draft)
six (2nd draft)
seven (2nd draft)
eight (2nd draft)
nine (2nd draft)
ten (2nd draft)
eleven (2nd draft)
twelve ☘︎ (2nd draft)
thirteen (2nd draft)
fourteen (2nd draft)
fifteen (2nd draft)
sixteen ☘︎ (2nd draft)
seventeen (2nd draft)
eighteen (2nd draft)
nineteen (2nd draft)
twenty (2nd draft)
twenty-one (2nd draft)
twenty-two (2nd draft)
twenty-three (2nd draft)
twenty-four (2nd draft)
twenty-five (2nd draft)
twenty-six (2nd draft)
twenty-seven (2nd draft)
twenty-eight (2nd draft)
twenty-nine (2nd draft)
thirty-one ☘︎ (2nd draft)
thirty-two (2nd draft)
thirty-three (2nd draft)
thirty-four (2nd draft)
thirty-five ☘︎ (2nd draft)
epilogue
bonus chapter #1
bonus chapter #2

thirty (2nd draft)

31.3K 790 108
By ellelovesme

Xavier

"Well?" My father asked as soon as Adriana closed the door.

"Well, what?" I had an idea of what he was asking, but I wasn't too sure. Scratch that, I was one hundred percent clear on what he was talking about. I just decided to be difficult and play dumb.

"Don't start with that. You know exactly what I'm talking about." He looked fed up. I raised an eyebrows and he groaned. "Estúpido, I'm talking about you and Adriana."

"Oh, yeah. What about us?" I queried as I grabbed a drink of water.

He groaned again. "What happened between you two while we were gone? Did you explain everything?"

"Yes, I explained everything. Everything's fine." I said as I took another sip of water.

"That's all I get?" He questioned. "'Everything's fine'?" He said in a mocking tone. I laughed and choked on my water.

"Well, that's all there is to it," I said while wiping water off of my mouth. My smile quickly faded when I saw Alejandro enter the room.

I actually was going to die today.

"Moment alone, Luis?" Alejandro asked calmly.

My father turned around and stood up, "Sure thing." He turned back to me and mouthed, good luck. He exited the room and closed the door.

He slowly strode over to my bedside. I sat up straighter. He sat down in the chair next to me and hunched over.

"You're going to sit there and listen to me very closely. Understand?" He said sternly.

"Yes, sir," I confidently said. I didn't want to come across as I'm seething with fear. I had almost forgotten how intimidating Alejandro is.

"I don't like you and I certainly don't trust you. The only reason I didn't kill you the second I found out you broke Adriana's heart was because of her. Now, I don't give a fuck about the reason. After all the shit you put her through... I should never let her see you again. That's exactly what I want to do," he clenched his jaw and paused for a few moments. "But, I'm not going to. She's old enough to make her own decisions. If she wants to be with you, then so be it. But, pull that shit again and you're fucking dead. You hear me?"

"I would never, sir," I said.

"What's going on here?" Adriana's voice radiated off the walls. We both turned towards her and saw that she had a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Just finished having a conversation with Xavier," Alejandro spoke first. She narrowed her eyes at her father and he chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm leaving now." He got up and strode over to the door, before closing it shut.

"Where'd you go?" I asked her as she sat back down.

"Bathroom. Well, that's a lie. I tried to find the bathroom, but I got lost. So, I stole this coffee." She said as she took a sip. She stole that?

"You stole that?" I said as I got up from the bed. I needed the get the fuck out of here. Man, thank God my dad brought me clothes.

"Yeah, I stole it from some jackass. I'm tired, but when I was in line for coffee I realized that I didn't have money. In my defense, he cut in front of me, so I stole this from him. Seems fair," she said. I laughed at her explanation.

"That's my girl," I chuckled. I took off the repulsive hospital in exchange for my normal clothes. I turned around to find Adriana staring at me. "What?" I asked as I quirked an eyebrow at her.

"Nothing. You're just really hot." I chuckled and finished buttoning my pants. I circled around and she was staring out the window at another patient. The said patient was having an argument with a nurse. "Do you see this? That's so stupid, not the nurse's fault that he can't fucking smoke in here." She groaned.

I watched her mouth as she ranted. She gripped the cup of coffee with such force that I'm surprised she didn't rip it. I could see her getting increasingly angrier and just pissed off. I watched as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink and how some hair fell in front of her face.

Why the fuck did I ever let her go?

I walked over to her and placed my hands on her shoulders. She looked away from the window and at me. "You're cute when you're angry." I whispered. She rolled her eyes, but a smile tugged at her lips. I leaned down and kissed her lips. She tasted of coffee.

"I'm ready to get out of this God awful place," I groaned. This hospital reeked of death and I needed to leave it.

Fuck.

I realized that I had lost my surfboard. I loved that surfboard. I frown at the thought, but carried on. I could always buy another one. It sucks, though. I've had that thing since I started surfing. I called it my 'lucky surfboard'. Didn't have much luck that day.

"What's wrong?" Adriana asked, worry written on her face. I shrugged and shook my head. "Don't bullshit me right now, I know that face. What's wrong?" She persisted.

"It's nothing. I just... I realized that I lost my fucking surfboard." I bitched and she laughed.

"You almost died and you're seriously bitching about your surfboard? That can be - I don't know - replaced." She said, but I could hear the teasing in her voice.

"That had some serious sentimental value, Adri," I jokingly whined. She playfully smacked my arm and rolled her eyes.

"You're so annoying," she groaned.

"But, you still love me."

"Maybe," she shrugged. I pinched her cheeks with two of my fingers and forced her to look up at me. I took no time in capturing her lips with mine. Her hands went towards the muscles on my back and she pulled herself closer.

"Say it," I commanded. My lips hovered over hers and I wasn't planning on moving until the words escaped her lips.

"You're annoying?" She questioned. I rolled my eyes and she smiled slightly.

"Try again." My voice feigned impatience and annoyance, but she knew me better than that.

"I love you, you conceited son of a bitch," she said. I laughed and kissed her once again. I will never get enough of this. Kissing her was something I'll never get tired of. I'll never want to stop. Her lips were my kryptonite.

"I'll take what I can get," I muttered.

"C'mon. Lets get you home," she patted my back and pushed me out the room.

"Ready?" My dad asked as soon as I exited the room.

"More than ready."

*

We arrived home shortly after. I walked in and was met with a worried Cindy. I doubt that my dad explained anything to her.

"You idiot! I thought you had died!" Cindy exclaimed. She wrapped me in a hug and let out a sigh of relief. I hugged her back and she rubbed my back. "You're going back out there again, aren't you?"

"Of course I am. The water's my home." I said. "Probably not for a little while, though. I don't want to give my dad a heart attack." I added.

Cindy looked behind me and saw Adriana. "Oh, Ms. Valentín. I've missed you, how are you?" She stepped aside and hugged Adriana. Cindy was always very affectionate.

"Call me Adriana, please." She insisted. "I've missed you, too. I've been well. How are you?" She asked.

"Estoy bien. So, tell me. How is everything between you guys? I've always liked you two together." She impatiently asked. I furrowed my eyebrows at her, so did Adriana. "Oh, come on. I'm not blind. Plus, your father yelling at you two weeks ago made it obvious."
[ i'm fine ]

"We're good," I dryly replied.

"That's all I get? 'We're good'?" She mocked. "Dame más." She persisted.
[ give me more ]

"Everything's fine, Cindy. I'll tell you later," I told her. She scowls at me for a second, but reluctantly leaves.

We all turned towards my dad as his phone rang. "Hello?" He answered. A few seconds of silence while the other person is talking. "Are you fucking serious?" He gritted out. "We're going."

He pulled Luciana and Alejandro aside and fuck, they all looked pissed. He saw Adriana and I staring and all he said was, "Business call." They all left within in the second and left us confused.

I'm not complaining as that means alone time for Adriana and I. I turned towards her and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," I whispered in her ear. I gently bit down her earlobe and kissed her neck.

"Interesting. I was going to take one, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 179K 79
Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled content, this book is the right place to...
1.2M 26.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
521K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
357K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...