Quick Transmigration: Heroine...

By Fiore5552

Synopsis: Qinghe County master Gu Sheng died. She had a first class beauty, her name could move the world, bu... More

Arc 1
General's Young Lady vs. Transmigrated Illegitimate Younger Sister 1 - 2
GYL vs YIYS 3-4
GYL vs YIYS 5-6
GYL vs YIYS 7-8
GYL vs YIYS 9-10
GYL vs YIYS (11-12)
GYL vs YIYS (13-14)
GYL vs YIYS (15-16)
GYL vs YIYS 17-18
GYL vs YIYS 19-20
GYL vs YIYS 21-22
GYL vs YIYS (23-24)
GYL vs YIYS 25-27
GYL Vs YIYS 28-29-30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
2nd Story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
3rd Story
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Notes
4th Story
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
15
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
5th Story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra
Notes
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14 - 15
C16 - C17
C18 - C19
C20 - C21
Chapter 22 - 23
C24 - C25
C26 - C27
C28
Arc 7
Online Game God vs. Beloved, Spoiled Disciple (1-2)
OGG vs. BSA (3-4)
OGG vs. BSD (5-6)
OGG vs. BSD (7-8)
OGG vs. BSD (9-10)
OGG vs. BSD(11-12)
OGG vs. BSD (13-14)
OGG vs. BSD (15-16)
OGG vs. BSD (17-18)
OGG vs. BSD (19-20)
OGG vs. BBSD (21-22)
OGG vs. BSD (23-24)
OGG vs. BSD (25-26)
OGG vs. BSD (27-28)
OGG vs. BSD (29-30)
Autistic Piano Girl vs. Private Tutor (1-2)
APG vs. PT (5-6)
APG vs. PT (7-8)
APG vs. PT (9-10)
APG vs. PT (11-12)
APG vs. PT (13-14)
APG vs. PT (15-16)
APG vs. PT (17-18)
APG vs. PT (19-20)
APG vs. PT (21-22)
APG vs. PT (23-24)
APG vs. PT (25-26)
APG vs. PT (27-28)
APG vs. PT (29-30-31)
The Holy Saintess vs. The Maid Who Wants to Climb Ranks (1-2)
THS vs. MWCR (3-4)
THS vs. MWCR (5-6)
THS vs MWCR (7-8)
THS vs MWCR (9-10)
THS vs MWCR (11-12)
THS vs MWCR (13-14)
THS vs MCWR (15-17)
THS vs MWCR (18-20)
THS vs MWCR (21-22 End)
Light Queen of the End of the World vs. The Space Ability Woman 1-2
LQEW vs. TSAW (3-5)

APG vs. PT(3-4)

5.7K 136 0
By Fiore5552

At this time, Lin-ma also came over. She saw Ning Zhao and smiled at her lovingly.

"Miss, this Young Master Tang was sent by Master to pick you up. Don't worry, he is not a bad person."

Lin-ma had taken care of Ning Zhao since childhood, so Ning Zhao trusted her from her heart.

"...Dad?" She hesitated and looked at Lin Ma. "Dad...Where?"

When Lin-ma heard this, her eyes reddened. She quickly lifted her hand to wipe her eyes. She said with a smile, "Mr. Ning and his wife are both on a business trip abroad. It would take them quite a while to return, so they arranged for you to go live with the Tang Family for a period of time."

Ning Zhao stayed silent, obviously unwilling.

Lin-ma noticed and advised: "Miss, Lin-ma needs to return home and cannot take care of you in the future. Let the Tang Family take care of you. Don't let Mr. Ning and Mrs. Ning worry, okay?"

Tang Zhongyi also knew that it was better to keep her in the dark for the time being. The two people persuaded Ning Zhao and finally brought the reluctant Ning Zhao back to the Tang Family.

Besides the Tang Family's eldest son, Father Tang, Mother Tang , and the Tang Family's 5-year-old Young Master, Tang Qian, were all there.

"This is Ning Zhao, right?" Mother Tang didn't have a daughter. She became fond of Ning Zhao, a girl with such a lovable appearance, at a glance.

Ning Zhao was scared by Mother Tang's enthusiasm and hid behind Tang Zhongyi.

Out of everyone present here, she was only slightly familiar with Tang Zhongyi, so she unconsciously chose to trust this man.

Mother Tang was startled for a moment, and then realized — Ning Zhao had autism. She had seen her quietly following her son and had forgotten about this part.

Thinking of this, and then recalling her friends who had passed away a few days ago, Tang Mother's eyes became more gentle as she looked at Ning Zhao.

"Come, I've already told the servants to prepare dinner. I presume you guys haven't eaten yet." She said with a smile.

The Tang Family found an interesting phenomenon. That was, wherever Tang Zhongyi went, Ning Zhao would also follow. Apparently, out of the entire Tang Family, she only trusted Tang Zhongyi. Furthermore, this huge house made her feel very insecure.

Afraid that her son was feeling annoyed, Mother Tang specially told him privately to properly take care of Ning Zhao.

Tang Zhongyi did not know whether to laugh or cry: "Mom, you can feel assured. I will properly take care of her." He couldn't wait to love her dearly and spoil her, so how could he feel annoyed by her?

During their meal, Little Tang Qian's black eyes stared at Ning Zhao, as if he had discovered something interesting.

"Eat your meal." His father, Tang Zhongqing, warned in a low voice.

Little Tang Qian whispered: "The way this older sister is eating is very interesting. Dad, look. She only eats the dish in front of her, eats a mouthful of rice, and then takes a bite of that dish again. Nothing changes."

Gu Shengyin silently complained: She also wanted to eat something else, but autistic people had habits that could not be broken. She was also trying her best.

The Tang Family evidently had already noticed this. Mother Tang felt distressed seeing this kind of Ning Zhao. She was about to reach out her chopsticks to give Ning Zhao some food, but didn't expect someone to beat her to it first.

Looking at her second son in amazement. Mother Tang thought about her son. Did his character change? To actually be considerate to another person...

Tang Zhongyi shot a glance at his little nephew and said: "Eat properly. Also, she is not an older sister. You should call her Auntie."

Little Tang Qian stuck out his tongue and obediently ate his meal.

Unfortunately, Second Young Master Tang's great kindness was not understood by Ning Zhao. She still followed her previous routine: a bite of rice, a bite of the side dish, and did not give a glance at the other food in her bowl. After her bowl of rice was eaten, her chopsticks stopped moving.

Chapter 4

After dinner, Tang Zhongyi took Ning Zhao out for a walk.

The Tang Family stayed in the house and watched them. Mother Tang sighed with sorrow: "How could such a good girl like her end up with this kind of condition."

Father Tang said: "I think her situation is not that severe. Compared to some other people that I have seen before, she's in a much better condition. Except, her parents...Alas, let's keep her in the dark for now."

"Ning Zhao, I am called Tang Zhongyi. You can call me by my name."

Ning Zhao heard his words and raised her head to look at him. Tang Zhongyi's heart filled with expectations as he watched her.

How would he have known that Ning Zhao would merely glance at him and lower her head.

Tang Zhongyi was somewhat disappointed, but he was also aware that being able to be close to her was already rare enough and did not insist.

"Zhao Zhao, is it okay if I call you by this?" Tang Zhongyi leaned towards the side of the girl's face.

Gu Shengyin would certainly not answer him.

"Then I'll take it that you agree, Zhao Zhao." There was a smile in Tang Zhongyi's eyes.

After completing the walk, Tang Zhongyi brought her back home. He took Gu Shengyin to the room that the Tang Family had prepared for her.

The room was exactly the same as Ning Zhao's room in the Ning Family's house. It had the same color, the same furniture, and even arranged in the same way.

Evidently, the Tang Family spent a lot of thought on Ning Zhao.

Tang Zhongyi actually did not like this kind of monotonous and dull color. When he attempted to change the furniture color, he was met with Ning Zhao's resistance.

She wouldn't shout and scream, but would be especially obstinate and resist him. Her big peach blossom eyes would stare at Tang Zhongyi, and even open her mouth to express her wishes: "Do not change!"

Tang Zhongyi felt that this kind of Ning Zhao was particularly lively. Before, she was quiet and always seemed as if she was isolated in her own world. But now, she was like a real person with flesh and blood.

He contacted the doctor who was responsible for Ning Zhao's treatment and received a very good report.

That specialist said that Ning Zhao had actually recovered very well. She was now almost self-sufficient in her life. She just did not like to talk or communicate with strangers.

When Father Ning and Mother Ning were at home, she would laugh and act like a spoiled child — almost like a normal person.

At Tang Family, this situation should be because she was suddenly in an unfamiliar environment and instinctively withdrew.

He found out that Ning Zhao had feelings of dependence on Tang Zhongyi and felt very surprised. After all, people with autism generally only depended on people they were close to. They usually stayed with their family members. Ning Zhao, who had only seen one side of Tang Zhongyi and depended on him, was really baffling.

Thinking about what the specialist said in his mind, Tang Zhongyi looked at Ning Zhao, whose cheeks were somewhat red from being emotionally stirred. He looked forward to the day where Ning Zhao would smile at him, act spoiled with him, and call his name.

Gu Shengyin saw that the man still did not have the intention of leaving, sighed in her heart, and stood up.

She walked over to her closet, opened the door, took out some clothes and closed the door.

She walked into the bathroom, turned on the water, stood and waited about 3 minutes, turned the water off, closed the bathroom door, and started undressing.

Tang Zhongyi stared at her series of movements with a dumbstruck expression. Eventually, he realized that the other person was going to bathe.

He coughed, got up, and left Ning Zhao's room.

As she lay comfortably in the bathtub, she was finally the only one in the room. Ning Zhao's expression finally became livelier, and her eyelids drooped in pleasure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 16.3K 68
Isabelle loves reading books, especially novels. One time, she read a famous novel called 'Grow Old with You'. Isabelle was betrayed by her sister f...
63.9K 1.8K 23
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
396K 16.7K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
55.5K 2.4K 25
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒš