APG vs. PT (15-16)

Ning Zhao seemed unable to understand her words, staring at her in a daze.

Yang Huiying was afraid that she did not understand and deliberately said: "They will never appear in front of you, disappeared."

Watching the girl's face instantly turn pale, a twisted pleasure rose in her heart. Afraid that she would be discovered if she continued staying, she quickly left the place.

Tang Zhongyi was in a very good mood today. He specially went to a famous cake shop in the city to customize a rabbit-shaped cake. When he thought about Zhaozhao's eyes shining like the moon when she saw the cake, he felt happy.

When he arrived back at home, dinner was not ready yet, so at this time, Ning Zhao should be in her room.

He opened the door of Ning Zhao's room: "Zhaozhao, I brought you something good..."

His words cut off. The scene before him scared him, his pupils shrinking in horror. The cake fell onto the ground with a "kuang".

The tidy neat room appeared as if it had been ransacked, and everything was smashed. However, Tang Zhongyi's eyes did not focus on these.

Right now, his girl was standing bare-feet in the room, and in front of her was a shattered floor-length mirror. Her white jade feet were stepping on the shards of glass.

Covered in blood.

Tang Zhongyi felt that those shards were not piercing into Zhaozhao's feet, but piercing his heart.

He walked over quickly: "What happened?" He wanted to pull her to the side.

However, the usually docile and quiet Ning Zhao seemed to have gone crazy and she rejected his approach. Her feet stepped backwards on top of the broken mirror shards.

She appeared to feel no pain, and Tang Zhongyi, who witnessed this scene, was stunned.

Regardless of her struggles, he picked her up.

He couldn't let her hurt herself anymore.

Ning Zhao struggled in Tang Zhongyi's arm. She opened her mouth and made a painful cry.

Tang Zhongyi carried Ning Zhao downstairs, and everyone that they passed by were scared by Ning Zhao's condition.

"What's going on?" Mother Tang rushed over and saw that Ning Zhao's feet were bloody. She asked hurriedly: "What happened to Zhaozhao?"

Tang Zhongyi shook his head. Ning Zhao's condition had been very stable. He did not know why she suddenly became like this.

At this time, Ning Zhao, who was in his arms, suddenly whimpered in a low voice choked with sobs: "Papa, Mama."

Everyone present could hear it clearly and became silent.

Tag Zhongyi looked at everyone in the room, and then carried Ning Zhao to go out. "I will send Zhaozhao to the hospital first, and then come back to settle accounts. This matter, there was someone who told Zhaozhao!"

Because of Ning Zhao's unwillingness to cooperate, Tang Zhongyi could only bring his family's driver with him and kept holding her without letting go.

"Zhaozhao, Zhaozhao..." He kept whispering in her ear and kissing her forehead.

"I am here. I am Tang Zhongyi. I am here..."

Ning Zhao simply ignored him. She didn't struggle. She just cried and occasionally called out "Papa" and "Mama".

When they arrived at the hospital, she was sent to the ward. Because the patient refused to cooperate, the doctor could only give Ning Zhao a tranquilizer.

Tang Zhongyi kept watch by her side. His eyes were fixed on her face, and because she was asleep, she once again had a lovable appearance. The anger in his heart became more and more heavy.

Who was it that told Ning Zhao about this matter?!

Chapter 16

"Didn't I tell you guys that Ning Zhao must not be stimulated too much! How did you guys cause her to end up like this?" The specialist responsible for overseeing Ning Zhao's condition was an old man with a grizzled mustache.

Ever since Ning Zhao was very young, the Ning couple had visited him. It could be said that he watched Ning Zhao grow up. His affection for her was comparable to his love for his granddaughter.

When he received a call from Tang Zhongyi, he rushed over.

"It is our negligence. Ning Zhao seemed to have been informed of the death of her parents and was emotionally unstable." Tang Zhongyi said in a low voice.

"Doctor Zhang lao, what should I do?" Tang Zhongyi asked.

Doctor Zang lao sighed: "First, wait until Ning Zhao wakes up, and then take a look at what her condition is."

Gu Shengyin actually did not pass out. Rather, she was communication with the system.

"System, you say, what's the best way to wake up?" Gu Shengyin asked.

"Host, there are relevant information in the brain. Everything is possible. The host can pick the situation at random." The system was also unsure about the best method.

"Fortunately, you can shield my perception, otherwise..." Gu Shengyin thought about the feeling of her feet stepping on shards of glass.

Although she was not afraid of pain, she did not like it.

After Yang Huiying told Ning Zhao the news of her parent's death, Gu Shengyin was still tangled about how she should behave.

Later, she decided to push the boat with the current.

Ning Zhao had always known that her parents had passed away. Being autistic did not mean she was stupid. If she did not see her parents over a long period of time, Ning Zhao would be skeptical. Since there would be such a day sooner or later, it would be better to follow Yang Huiying's plan and could also conveniently drag her down.

Ning Zhao was in a coma for more than 30 hours.

By the time she woke up, it was already the morning of the third day.

Tang Zhongyi sensed that the person on the bed moved. He held his breath and looked over at her.

He looked at her thick, curly eyelashes that slightly fluttered and then opened up, exposing two clear black eyes.

Unexpectedly quiet.

Tang Zhongyi breathed a sigh of relief. He was really afraid that Ning Zhao would wake up and have that crazy appearance like before. He was genuinely frightened by her.

But very soon, he found something wrong: Ning Zhao, who woke up, just stared blankly at the ceiling and had no other reaction.

Suddenly, panic welled up in his heart. He forced a smile and called out: "Zhaozhao? Zhaozhao?"

However, the person on the bed did not give him a single glance.

Obviously, the weather was warm and pleasant, but Tang Zhongyi felt as if he was in an ice cave. His entire body was cold, inside and out.

His voice trembled as he called Doctor Zhang lao.

Doctor Zhang lao's complexion was not good as he listened to him describe Ning Zhao's condition. After he personally went to see the situation, he gloomily sighed.

"How is she?" Tang Zhongyi looked at Doctor Zhang lao expectantly.

Doctor Zhang lao shook his head: "Zhaozhao was greatly stimulated, and refuses everyone in her subconscious mind. She closed her heart ah."

Tang Zhongyi felt that it was difficult to talk: "Then, what could be done in this situation?"

Doctor Zhang lao contemplated for a long time: "In this kind of situation, there are already very few places where specialists like us could help. It is best to have a person she trusts to insist on communication with her every day and guiding her patiently until the day she is willing to open her heart."