Itazura Na Kiss Jikook Ver

By iamjustjikookfangirl

Jimin never expect that his first love will be so suffering. Well, what do you expect for fall in love with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 24

4.9K 205 239
By iamjustjikookfangirl

Sorry for the late post. Actually, I want to update at Valentine Day, but I couldnt finish it on time. So yeah.... here's the update

Jimin, you should eat more, I purposedly spare the best Korean meat for you.”

“Aw, you’re so considerate leadernim~”

“Right, our new couples are so intimate.”

Hoseok laughed as he scratched his head and acting shy, meanwhile Jimin had felt numb –he gave up to Hoseok’s play a long time ago.

“You own me much for all of these, sunbae.” Jimin whispered when everyone had turned their focuss to their dinner.

Hosoek offered his dimple sweet smile and got closer to Jimin’s ear, “You’ll cry joyfully and worship under my feet for gratitude later, so shut up.”

“Why did you say –“ As Jimin spoke his argument, his eyes saw Jungkook and Sera’s figure who walked outside the room, just the two of them.

“They don’t join the dinner…” Jimin’s voice sounded so heartbroken, but his heart was far more heartbroken.

Hoseok was chewing his meat, following Jimin’s gaze to the outside room, “Hm, it’s a good chance!” he wiped his lips and then pulled Jimin out of the room.

“Where will we go? Senior!” Jimin’s shriek mixed with the teasing shout from club members filled the room as they left.

When they were outside the door, Jimin finally understood where was Hoseok’s direction.

“NO!” Jimin tried to pull his arm from Hoseok’s grip, “We can’t purposely act just in front of them both.” He gestured to Jungkook and Sera that was sitting on the bench near the field.

“No Jimin, we’ll just….”

Hoseok’s pace stopped right behind  the bushes not far from where Jungkook and Sera sat.

“W’ll eavesdrop on their conversation.” Hoseok said his idea proudly.

Jimin stared at his senior doubtfully, “What for? I don’t want to eavesdrop others private conversation….”

Jimin was about to get up from their position and leaving Hoseok kneeling on the ground, but the latter boy who had expected Jimin’s move, hurriedly pulled back Jimin’s arm with force. Too much force…

BRUK

“AW!” Both of Jimin and Hoseok’s shriek mixed together.

The sound of their fall and chorus of pained groan were heard to the bench where Jungkook and Sera was sitting.

“Did you hear that, Jungkook?”Sera whispered –alert while glancing towards the bushes –where Hoseok and Jimin were hiding.

Jungkook turned around, his eyes narrowed curiously, “Someone was there.” He immediately stood up, walked quickly towards the bushes behind them, then….

SREKK

“Aw! It’s all your fault, idiot senior!”

“Why did you have to run off? Our mission isn’t complete yet!”

Jimin and Hoseok just kept arguing without realizing that in front of them, there stood Jungkook and Sera who caught them red-handed.

“Uppss.” Sera covered her mouth in disbelief, “We’re disturbing them, Jungkook.” Sera’s word finally stopped their heated argument and made Ji-Hope looked at the newcomers.

“Huuuaaaaa….” Immediately, Hoseok and Jimin jumped out from the ground and stood awkwardly.

“It isn’t what it look like.” Jimin hurriedly explained –his eyes didn’t left Jungkook’s eyes that stared expressionlessly at them.

“Right, Jimin and I are just…. spending free time.” Instead of convicing, Hoseok’s answer made the situation turned even worse.

Jimin gaped wide as he stomped on Hoseok’s right foot. “Ya! It’s your idea, senior!”

“But Jimin…” whined Hoseok and almost reaching Jimin’s shoulder around his arm if the boy didn’t fastly drawing away.

“It’s not my business.” Jungkook said stiffly, both of his hand were kept inside his pocket as he threw a taunt gaze towards Jimin, “But, shouldn’t both of you aware of the surrounding? Don’t you think there’s a better place to make out instead of behind the bushes?” he mocked and then scoffed loudly.

Jimin couldn’t stand it any longer, he almost screamed his heart off in front of them, “Hoseok and I have nothing between us! I just….” Jimin held his outburst because he had promised. So instead, he just looked down and really wished that he could just disappear into thin air.

“Just what? Even you’re dating each other, it isn’t my business.” Jungkook said flatly and then he turned his sight to Sera, “By the way, would you like to accompany me buying shoes at Sunday? I’m bored at home.” As Jungkook said ‘bored’, he glanced at Jimin as if he directed the word for Jimin.

“Yes, I’d like that.” Sera happily answered, “We’ll go at the morning?”

“No, we’ll go at the afternoon so that you’ll not be tired after this trip.” Jungkook replied with a small smile.

A smile that Jimin always hoped being directed at him, but it would never happen.

Jimin was trembling, he felt his feet weakened and his eyes started watering. Why did Jungkook ask Sera out right in front of Jimin’s eyes?

It had been far too much. Too much that Jimin’s heart could bear.

“Jimin” Hoseok’s soft voice broke his chaos thought.

As fast as possible, Jimin wiped his face and stared back at Hoseok, “I’ve said that it’s useless senior. So don’t drag me to your plan anymore. I’m out!”

Lastly, Jimin threw a hurted stare at Jungkook before turned around and walked limply to their inn.

++++

The tennis club camp ended with a horrible disaster that Jimin could ever imagine. Jungkook asked Sera out and it meant that Jungkook would finally have a date  with someone.

And it was definitely not Jimin.

Remembering it was enough to made Jimin ignored Hoseok along their way to home. He didn’t bother responding how many times Hoseok tried to apologize to him.

“The apologize can’t change the fact that I’ll suffer broken heart tomorrow….” Jimin muttered as he glanced the seat  2 rows behind him.

Sera and Jungkook shared the same seat again, chatting and laughing together.

Jimin blinked his glistening eyes. He ever fantasized that Jungkook could treat him that way. Don’t bother with laughing and smiling, he only wanted to talk as normal friend, but since high school Jimin had known it would be an impossible fantasy.

And now? Instead Jungkook could easily treat someone as Jimin had dreamed of for so long.
“Jungkook-ah…” Jimin whispered before reluctantly turned his gaze forward. His head felt heavier, he hoped they would never reach home.

"Jimin, hey Jimin?” Hoseok came approaching Jimin’s seat and wave his hand in front of the younger boy face, because since the bus had stopped, Jimin stayed silent on the bus.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Hoseok asked out of pity, “We had arrived.”

Hoseok’s voice sounded like kilometers away from Jimin’s ear. He blinked repeatedly, trying to gather the remnant pieces of his body.

Gosh, how could someone broke his heart over and over?

“Jimin? Are you crying? Hey? Do you hear me?”
A slow nod what he got as the answer. While Jimin looked down, his tears immediately fell on his cheeks.

“I got heartbroken, senior…. I’ve said that it’ll not success and now…” The feeling of tightness inside his chest felt like a hot air ballon that could erupt anytime.

Jimin really wanted to scream, all of the things that had happened to his pitiful love life really burdened him.

At the end, Jimin could control his tears, but the pain on his face still could be seen clearly. It made Hoseok finally understood how deep this boy feeling to that untouchable ice prince. The lucky bastard!

A secreted smile bloomed on Hoseok’s lips, he then straightened Jimin’s limp body. “If he can go date with Sera, why can’t we foil their date? We’ll follow them all day tomorrow! How about that?”

Spontaneously, Jimin’s tears stopped flowing, he stared doubtfully and surprisedly at Hoseok.
“Don’t drag me to any of your idea, senior!”

++++

“It’s morning…” Jimin muttered as he stretched on his blanket, he was recalling what Hoseok said the day before about foiling someone date.

“Did he think that Jungkook and Sera are fool? We’ll be immediately caught the moment we follow them.” Jimin pessimistly said.

From his bedroom opened door, Jungkook walked pass to the bathroom while humming some songs.

“Eh? He’s humming?” the sleepiness was disappear from Jimin’s eyes and he rushed out his bedroom to look for Jungkook. He easily found Jungkook –who was checking out his outfit inside the opened bathroom-  from his bedroom door.

Jungkook looked handsome wearing his blue shirt covered with black semi formal suit, jeans and his white converse shoes.

The light of Jimin’s orbs faded the moment he realized that Jungkook even took off his usual eyesglasses. It seemed that Jungkook really put effort to go on date with Sera.

“Jimin, Jungkook! Let’s have breakfast!” ahjumma shouting downstairs dispersed Jimin’s reverie and Jungkook who deliberately lingered tidying his outfit.

Jimin walked downstairs first –still using his pajama meanwhile Jungkook looked very stunning when he finally sat next to Yuuki.

“Owh, where’ll you go?” Hana teased her oldest son, “Why don’t you dress up too, Jimin? Aigoo, you must be oversleeping huh?” she asked excitedly and Jimin couldn’t look to her direction.

“Who said I’ll go with him?” Jungkook calmly replied as he took a piece of bread, “I’ll go on date, and it definitely not with him.” Jungkook pointed to the silent Jimin.

Jimin’s hand interlocked on his lap, trying to strengthened himself hearing Jungkoook’s scoff.
“That’s right” Jimin responsed after a while, “Jungkook is impossible to go on date with me, ahjumma.” he chuckled fakely, “He’ll go with someone from medical student too. She’s really pretty.” Jimin forced his voice to sound normal and not bitter.

Hana couldn’t even know how to respond. She only threw a dagger accusing glare to Jungkook.

“What?!” Jungkook daringly locked his gaze to his mother.

“But…” Hana was out of words to scold her son.

Yuuki stared at his brother curiously, “Doesn’t Onichan –”

ZING

“What will you say Yuuki?” Jungkook interrupted with cold tone.

Yuuki shook his head in fear, he was back busying himself stuffing his mouth with food as soon as possible.

“I’ll leave now, don’t wait for me eomma –I’ll gohome at evening.” Jungkook’s word was directed to Hana, but instead his sharp eyes stared straight to Jimin. After cornering Jimin with his cold stare, Jungkook left the room.

Jimin felt as if he couldn’t breath properly, he almost rushed out the room because he couldn’t face Hana and Yuuki pitying him. His pain was too overwhelming.

“Ahjumma… I’ve finished my breakfast. I’ll just go back to my room, I don’t feel good.”Jimin reasoned, he didn’t want anyone disturb him today. And more over, he didn’t want listen any related thing to Jungkook’s date. There was no room to feel hurt when your heart had been numb.

“Be patient Jimin, ahjumma is sure that Jungkook were just teasing you.” Hana felt guilty and she could see pain in Jimin’s eyes.

Across the table, Yuuki noded his head eagerly, “I think Onichan has a reason doing that, doesn’t he like –“

TOK TOK TOK

A brutal series knocks cut Yuuki’s speech. Outside the house, a familiar voiced that usually disturbing Jimin in campus boomed through the silent house.

“JIMIN! ARE YOU INSIDE?”

Hana and Yuuki who knew nothing, stared at Jimin with a big question dancing in their eyes.
“Your friend, Jimin?”

“Yes –sorry ahjumma, he’s always noisy.” Jimin grumbled and decided to quickly opened the door before the noisy boy broke down the door accidentally.

“What do you want, Hoseok?” he asked in lazy tone.

Hoseok’s panic expression greeted him behind the door and his hands frantically shook Jimin’s shoulder, “I’ve searched information about their meeting place, come on! We should hurriedly follow them! You! Go shower right now before we lost them!” Hoseok commanded without Jimin’s awareness.

He even pushed Jimin inside the house and when he caught the sight of Jungkook’s mother and brother, the boy grinned awkwardly.

“Hello, I’m Jung Hoseok, Jimin’s tennis club senior and today, we have mission to fail Jungkook and Sera’s date, so please help us.” He bowed deeply to Hana.

Jimin finally found his sense back, he elbowed Hoseok’s grip on his shoulder, “Are you insane? Do you really expect me to destroy the date of the most terrible person I’ve ever known?”

“But that’s great, Jimin!” Hana worded out and her face lighted up. She shook Hoseok’s hand joyfully, “I support you, young man. Jungkook is only match with Jimin so…. Jimin, change your clothes!”

Two against one person, Jimin didn’t dare to refute his beloved ahjumma’s word.
“But ahjumma~” Jimin tried to whine.

“Change your clothes!” Hana and Hoseok demanded simultaneously.

Jimin didn’t have any choice, stomping his feet, he went upstairs. He changed his pajama to his favorite blue shirt and jeans.

“You don’t want to dress up?” Hoseok scolded seeing Jimin’s simple appearance.

“We’ll just stalk them senior, not joining their date. Come on!” Jimin pulled Hoseok towards the front door, “We’re off ahjumma….” This time, it was Jimin who was eager to go and it made Hoseok secretedly smiled.

“Let’s start our ‘destroying Jungkook-Sera’s date’ mission! Let’s go!” Hoseok said in full spirit as he closed Jeon’s house front door.

At the dining room, Hana waved hopefully, “I’m sure Jimin and that boy will be success, right Yuuki?” she asked as she took a seat beside her youngest son, and then stared at him with full interest.

“Right.” Yuuki replied curtly because he was enjoying his chocolate bread.

“Why are you so sure? Who knows that Onichan will be angry because his date is disturbed by Jimin?”

“Impossible for Onichan to be angry.” Yuuki replied again, this time he dip his forefinger inside the bottle of chocolate jam so that his finger covered with it.

“Why isn’t Onichan angry?”

Yuuki who was still enjoying his covered chocolate finger answered Hana’s question innocently, “Because Onichan likes Jimin.”

A triumphant grin rested on Hana’s lips while Yuuki immediately put on his horror face after realizing his slip.

“I’m so dead…” Yuuki hissed, he didn’t dare to switch his eyes towards his mother.

“KYAAAA YUUKI HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?” Hana’s happiness exploded hearing Yuuki’s answer. Honestly, she had begun suspect something a few days ago because of Yuuki’s strange behavior everytime he looked at Jimin and Jungkook, but Hana waited for the right moment and here she was~

“No! I said nothing!” in the lighting speed, Yuuki ws disappear from his mother, he run across the living room, dining room, and even run upstairs and downstairs to avoid Hana.

“Say it, sweetheart, eomma will double your pocket money.” Hana persuaded when Yuuki was hiding under his and Jungkook’s bed which was too narrow for Hana to reached.

GLEK

Yuuki gulped his own saliva, “Eomma’s offer is quite good.” He muttered under his breath.
But then a picture of Jungkook’s furious was far more dangerous than receiving pocket money from his mother.

“NO! ONICHAN WILL BE FURIOUS IF HE KNOWS THAT I TELL HIS SECRET” Yuuki shouted in fear.
“What secret, darling?”

“The secret of –ups” Yuuki quickly closed his lips, “Eomma, don’t trap me!”

Hana’s laughter boomed throught the house.

++++

In the middle of the crowded of Seoul, we could see many pairs of lovers spent their time on the weekend. Jimin was desperate to gohome if he didn’t remember his purpose doing this. Now, he was five meters away from the store where Jungkook and Sera were choosing the shoes.

“Why did we come here senior?” Jimin said tiredly.

“If we enter the store, they’ll immediately recognize us, Jimin."

"But just standing creepily here was also a worse option, you know.” Jimin protested, he was crounching low on the middle of Seoul street with Hoseok who still focuss glaring at the couple on the store.

“Be patient, Jimin. They’ll be out of the store soon, and then we can –“

Before Hoseok finished his words, Jungkook’s figure who held a big shopping bag exited the store with Sera beside him. They were busy chatting with each other so that they didn’t realize how Hoseok dragged Jimin’s hand to follow them.

“They don’t holding hands.” Jimin muttered –his heart suddenly felt lighter as Jungkook and Sera entered  a coffee shop.

“Great, our stalking will be easier if we sit behind that big pilar in front of their seat. Come on Jimin, hurry up!” Hoseok pointed out as he put his mask and black eyesglasses, meanwhile Jimin spontaneously covered half of his face behind Hoseok’s shoulder.

A waitress approached Jungkook and Sera’s table first.

“What do you want to order?”

“I’ll order Mochaccino, how about you, Jungkook?”

“Americano, please.”

“Please, wait for a minute.” The waitress turned around towards Jimin and Hoseok who were struggling to hide behind the pillar.

“What do you want to order?” asked the waitress, she was raising one of her brow witnessing Jimin and Hoseok’s strange behavior.

“We’ll order the same one like them.” Hoseok didn’t bother to choose. He came here just to follow Jungkook instead of drinking coffee.

“Can I get bubble tea, please?” Jimin asked so innocently. Hoseok stared at his junior with a ‘what do you think this place is’ expression.

“I’m sorry, we don’t have them sir.” The waitress seemed to hold her laughter.

“Just bring us the same order like them.” Hoseok unpatiently said, and then he wore his bitchy face towards Jimin, “Do you never visit a coffee shop before?”

“But in this hot weather is good to drink bubble tea, senior.” Jimin grumbled and pouting his lips.

“Ck! We better to listen to their conversation.”

The stalker duo started to listen carefully when Sera opened a conversation.

“Thanks for inviting me to go out today, honestly I never expect it.” Sera casually said.

Jungkook put on a thin smile as he tapped his finger on the table, “You have a good taste, that’s why I ask you to help me choosing good shoes.”

The compliment catapulted Sera’s heartbeat and at the same time broke the remaining pieces of Jimin’s heart once more. Did Jungkook indirectly insinuate Jimin’s taste was bad? So Jungkook didn’t bother to ask his help just to choose a good shoes for him?

“If I may know, how’s your ideal type, Jungkook?” Sera asked and leaned on the table to get closer to Jungkook. She drapped the strands of her soft beautiful hair behing her ear –a signthat she was interest to the opposite sex she was talking to.

“Beautiful.”

JLEB

An invisible arrow shoot right at Jimin’s heart.

“Smart.”

JLEB

Jimin’s chest felt tighter, everyone knew how stupid Jimin was.

“Talented in various fields.”

JLEB JLEB JLEB

“Just…that…” Jungkook ended his answer at the same moment their drink came out. Jungkook took his Americano, sipped his coffee occasionally while staring out the window, “The weather is bright today, how about we go to movie?” Jungkook asked.

Hearing Jungkook’s voice, Jimin immediately closed his eyes. Without touching his drink, he left the seat and almost walked to the nearest bus stop if Hoseok didn’t stop him.

“What’s wrong with you? Our mission haven’t finished yet so –“

“I’ve done! I’ve done senior! Don’t you hear what Jungkook said?” every breath Jimin took felt heavy and tortured, “How far should I get hurt more? Seeing they kiss?”

If it really happened, maybe Jimin’s heart would left to nothing at the end of the day.

Hoseok got silent for a while, before he finally took his decision, “Let’s follow them to the movie. Come on, it’s on me! If you still don’t want to continue after that, I’ll also give up. Please Jimin, Jungkook is right about the weather today is too good to miss.”

Jimin still felt reluctant, but when he saw Hoseok’s puppy eyes, he finally gave up.

“Alright, it’s the last one!”

“Yes! Come on! Come on!”

With a full spirit, Hoseok dragged Jimin to the only cinema in that area which had been crowded by many young lovers. It was not surprising because of weekend, but what made Jimin’s eyes widened was the choice of the films that appear on the front screen of the ticket counter.

“How to train your dragon! I like the last movie! Let’s watch it senior!” Jimin asked excitedly while pulling Hoseok’s shirt sleeve.

“Hm? Dragon?” Hoseok stared at the screen without any interest, “That’s cartoon Jimin, and only kids watch it. No, we better watch ah- Aquaman! Great! Let’s choose this.”

“But senior~ Not only kids watch cartoon. Look! There are some adults watch it too.” Jimin pointed to the adults who held the ticket.

“Aish, I pay the ticket so you should join my choice! You’re so fussy, Jimin!”

When they arrived at the front line, Hoseok chose his movie choice without listening Jimn’s protest. He bought two tickets of Aquaman and Jimin’s spirit was disappear.

“Wait here, I’ll go to the rest room. Don’t go anywhere!” Hoseok demanded. Jimin noded limply, he spreaded his gaze around, hoping to catch a glimpse of Jungkook or Sera’s figure between many couples in the cinema.

But unfortunately, there were no Jungkook or Sera.

“Don’t say that they cancel their plan? So… where do they go?” a pair of his small eyes watched several couples queing to buy popcorn, holidng each other arms and laughing merrily.

Jimin smiled faintly, “I want do the same thing like them…but…” he lowered his head –staring at his empty palm, “Impossible if he ever want to do that with me…”

SRETTT

“Eh? Senior, why do you pull my….hand….” Jimin’s voice disappear, his eyes barely blinking after seeing Jungkook pulled his hand then rushing towards theater number 2.

“Jungkook! Why can you –“

“Shut up.” Jungkook threw a threatening glare to silent Jimin, “The movie will start soon.”

Lying. Jimin knew that Jungkook was lying. How could the movie start if the theater was just opened? Both of them are the first people who enter the theater and sat on the highest row.

Jimin’s mind was full of questions but he was too terrified to say anyting with Jungkook was still panting beside him.

“Hoseok senior…” Jimin whispered.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, “He begged me to exchange the tickets and because he is the one who like Sera, I agree to him. So, is there anything you still want to ask?” the ice boy finally looked at Jimin, he acted as if all of this was usual to happen, not something special.

And the fluttering feeling in Jimin’s chest vanished immediately.

“Oh… you can just gohome…no need to pull me here.” Jimin snapped with painful heart.

“Is that so?” Jungkook took one of his shopping bag on his lap, “If I give you this, would you still talk that cynical?” he added as he brought out an extra size cup of…

“Bubble tea?” Jimin stared at Jungkook in astonishment, “How.. you…”

“Both of you are lousy in surveillance. From the start, I’ve known that you are behing us…. Moreover after hearing your order in coffee shop…” Jungkook turned his head aside and covered his mouth with his big palms.

“Ya! Are you laughing at me?”

“That’s because you’re so idiot. Bubble tea? At coffee shop?” Jungkook stared at Jimin’s innocent puppy expression and it made Jungkook laughed.

“I’m just thirsty! It’s so hot today!” Jimin said irritatedly and grabbed the cup of bubble tea from Jungkook’s lap. One of Jungkook hand still covered his mouth and another one…

Was still holding Jimin’s.

Jimin was stunned –staring at their interlocking hands and Jungkook’s muffled laughter behind his palm.

I want to see him laughing in front of me.
One of Jimin’s dream came true.

I want to hold hands with someone I like as the other couples do.

Another his dream came true.

Quietly, he blushed as he tried to stab a straw to his bubble tea cup without removing his hand from Jungkook’s grip.

“Ah, the movie will start.” Jungkook’s mutter broke Jimin’s reverie. Too focusing to Jungkook’s presence, he didn’t realize that almost the seat had been full and the lights above them started being turned off.

“How to train your dragon? But the tickets Hoseok bought was…” Jimin moved his gaze towards Jungkook. The boy had sat comfortably leaning on the chair.

“You want to watch this, right? So, keep silent and just watch.” Jungkook’s tone made Jimin noded his head and tried to enjoy his situation as long as he could. As the song theme of film boomed through the theater, still holding Jungkook’s hand, a sweet smile blossomed on Jimin’s lips.

++++

“The film is so great! I hope the dragon is real so I can have one dragon like Toothless!” Jimin couldn’t stop speaking about the movie that had just been ended.

Jungkook didn’t comment anything and just listen Jimin’s nonstop talking, but when he accidentally glance at the empty bubble tea cup in Jimin’s hand, he opened his mouth, “Throw that cup, Jimin. Why do you still holding it? You could just leave it on the seat before.”

“No!” the second right when Jungkook would grab the cup from his hand, Jimin moved away, “It’s from you…. I –I want to keep it…” Jimin shyly mumbled.

Jungkook’s hand stopped immediately, “Whatever.” He said flatly.

They walked out the cinema in silence, Jimin’s gaze spreaded to the his surrounding. The city was still crowded eventhough it looked like the sun would set soon.

“Where’ll we go?” Jimin asked, but once Jungkook’s sharp eyes turned to him, Jimin quickly corrected his words, “I mean.. where are you going to go?”

“How about you?” Jungkook threw the question back.

Jimin bite his lips, “I’m hungry… I want to eat…”

Jungkook paused while looking at Jimin as if he was comtemplating something, “Come on.” He said as he turned around. Jimin followed him like a lost puppy.

“Do you know some place to eat, Jungkook?”

“Hm..”

Even with a short answer from Jungkook, Jimin widened his smile. He walked faster to balance Jungkook’s long steps. They walked pass the border fence that showing the beautiful view of Han river in the afternoon.

Jimin looked around and then he glanced down to the below of the bridge they walked on. There were a row boats looking neatly jutting along the river, “Are those a private boat?” Jimin asked straightforwardly –he grown up in Busan and had never seen Han river directly.

Jungkook followed Jimin’s gaze, “No, it’s for rent to visitors who want to tour the Han rivers.”

“Oh.” Jimin nodded understanding while still trailing after Jungkook. Silently, Jimin checked the contents of his wallet and thinking whether his money was enough for eating and and take the boat trip once. It was rare for him to get to this place.

“Hey!” Jungkook’s call suddenly broke the accounting Jimin did inside his brain, “Do you mind eating at roadside stall?” Jungkook’s offer instead made Jimin smiled even more.

“No problem.”

++++

The stall Jungkook talked about was a truck with a small tent beside it and a kind old woman served them.

“I’ll get one ramen, ddubokki, two mandus, kimbap…” Jungkook thought for a while, “What do you want? I’ll order it.”

“Just the same kind with yours.” Jimin replied shamelessly, he was so hungry and didn’t care if Jungkook saw him eating that much.

“Alright. Please add one portion for each meal, ahjumma.” Jungkook said to the kind old woman.

“I’m so hungry, we only ate bread at breakfast.”

“Hm.” Jungkook curtly responsed. He leaned his chin on his palm as his other hand toyed with the chopsticks, “Don’t you go out with Hoseok? He didn’t take you to eat?”

“No.” Jimin answered, “Isn’t it obvious that we followed you and Sera, so how could we eat? Aigoo… he just made me tired, I don’t want to go with his plan anymore."

“What plan?” the tone in Jungkook’s voice changed.

Jimin who was still oblivious answered honestly, “The plan to make Sera jealous, that’s why he acted as if he had something special with me. I’ve said to him to just asked her out, that stupid senior!” Jimin grumbled.

“You’re also stupid joining his stupid plan.” Jungkook said sharply.

“But –“

“Here’s your order.” Their conversation was delayed by the arrival of a delicious tray of their meals served on the table.

“Thanks for the meal!” forgetting his irritation, Jimin raveneously took a large kimbab into his mouth. They didn’t say anything and just enjoyed their meal. Jimin realized something at that moment. It wasn’t important Jngkook invited him to eat at an ordinary stall like this, it wasn’t important if there was no candle or romantic athmosphere in a fancy restaurant or something like that. As long as he was with Jungkook, Jimin felt so happy.

“Why are you grinning by yourself? Focus to your meal, idiot.” Jungkook scolded and frowned seeing Jimin grinning in front of him.

“Okay.” Jimin didn’t felt offended or sad, he stirred his ramen cheerfully while occasionally glancing at Jungkook who seemed as starving as Jimin.

‘He doesn’t rush to eat, so it means that he doesn’t mind to be with me, right?’ Jimin thought to himself.

Ten minutes later, all of the meals on their plates had been disappear.

“Ah…it’s so delicious. I don’t know that you like to come here, Jungkook.” Jimin initiative a conversation while ahjumma took their empty plates.

“I ever ditched school sometimes and came here…” Jungkook gazed around so that he didn’t catch how Jimin smiled wavered a little.

“Why did you ditch school?” he asked in sad voice.

“Bored.” Jungkook stared back at Jimin, “I’m bored –you’re right… I indeed feel bored…”

Their conversation was cut off because Jimin couldn’t ask futher.

“But, recently I don’t feel bored anymore.”

Jimin lifted his head after hearing Jungkook’s sudden words, “Not bored anymore?” he asked and smiled sweetly, “Ah! I know! It’s definitely because of the PSP that I gave you, right?” he said confidentally.

“It’s one of them, but there’s something more.” Jungkook put on a teasing smirk seeing how Jimin looked deep in thought.

“Tennis….” Jimin guessed in flat tone.

“No.”

A pout appeared on Jimin’s lips –thinking about a name that he reluctant to said, “Sera?” he whispered.

The smirk on Jungkook’s lips widened, and for Jimin, his action had been enough as an aswer, “So, it’s her…” he weakly whisper.

“Is it your business?” Jungkook replied, raising his eyesbrow.

Jimin clenched both of his palms, he denied to look at Jungkook’s face right now. He thought that today would end happily, moreover he had experienced himself how it felt holding hands with Jungkook, but no! Jungkook always had his own ways to shattered all of Jimin’s happy fantasy.

“If you really like her, you shouldn’t exchange the tickets with Hoseok! Perhaps you should just leave me alone in the cinema. No problem! I’m used to be treat that way!” Jimin gasped his breath, expressing all his emotions and feelings only made him sad, so he chose to stand up from his seat and took the money from his wallet.

“How much all of these ahjumma?” Jimin was about to hand over his money when Jungkook grabbed Jimin’s arm, then took out his own money.

“I’ll pay.” Jungkook decided.

“No! I can pay for myself!” Jimin insisted.

Jungkook threw his coldest gaze to silent the smaller boy before handing out his money to the nice lady, “Thanks ahjumma, we’ll visit later."

“You’re welcome…ah~ young love” ahjumma shook her head witnessing Jungkook pulled Jimin’s hand away from her stall.

“Let me go, Jungkook! I wanna gohome!” groaned Jimin and tried to pull his hand from Jungkook’s tight grip. But what could he do if Jungkook –who had the stronger power – continued to take him in the directions of –

Wait, isn’t it….?

“You want to ride this, doesn’t you?”

Jimin was truly shocked. How could Jungkook know his intention?

“Get on.” He pushed Jimin into the boat that Jimin had asked before. The boat could fit four people inside with two small windows in both sides.

“But I –“

“Quite! I’ll pay!” after making sure Jimin went up the boat, Jungkook spoke with the driver, handed over the money and sat next to Jimin.

“What?” Jungkook asked, seeing how Jimin scowled at him.

“What’s wrong with you today, Jungkook? This morning you hurted me with going out date with Sera, then you also praised her knowing that I could hear you and now, you are forcing me to ride this?! I don’t want to ride this!” Jimin’s ego and hurting heart made him reluctant to be next to Jungkook now.

Eventhough perhaps, this time was far more beautiful than any dream he had dream off about Jungkook.

The boy he likes was together with him inside a boat with a beautiful scenery of night Han river, when did Jimin dare to imagine those thing?

No words came out from Jungkook’s mouth. But then suddenly both of his hands held Jimin’s shoulder. Jimin was squeezed in the corner of his seat and tried to make himself smaller, especially when Jungkook’s face was only a few inches in front of him.

Jimin’s anger and frustration was scattered all over the boat floor.

“Why are you suddenly so quite? Are you willing that I treat you this way?” Jungkook’s breath was so close –blocking Jimin from thinking clearly.

“N –no….” Jimin responsed difficulty, his chest pounding inside his rib, and Jimin silently hoped that his face didn’t immediately flush red.

“Look at my face Jimin, why do you instead turn away from me right now, meanwhile you let Hoseok treated you in the same way before?”

“I don’t –“ he was going to protest, but he immediately regret lifting his head up because Jungkook was way too close. Jimin lowered his gaze again with red cheeks, “He never corner me like this…”

Jungkook’s face darkened, slowly he let go of his hands which imprisoned Jimin’s body. Jimin felt relieved and confused at the same time, “Hoseok really never treat me that way.” Jimin wondered to himself why should he had to say those words.

“So, what did both of you do behind the bushes?” Jungkook accused with his cold orbs stared back at Jimin.

Jimin opened his eyes wide, “I’ve said that we are eavesdropping on you two! Hoseok sunbae doesn’t have any feeling for me, after all, I was provoked to do all of that because Hoseok sunbae said… you…” Jimin moved his gaze out of the boat window –even the beauty of the Seoul lighting night still couldn’t stable his erratic heartbeats, “….that you’re possible to be jealous…” he whispered, sneaking glance at Jungkook carefully.

The wrinkles on Jungkook’s forehead slowly disappear but the bespectacled boy didn’t say anything and actually his silence frustrated Jimin.

“Hmmm the scenery outside is great, look!” Jimin changed the topic to melt their situation. He turned his body to look at the view better.

“Where?” Jungkook sat closer to Jimin and almost leaning his body on Jimin’s back. Because of their height difference, he could still saw the scenery above Jimin’s head.

“I never saw the city light above the water before, so I don’t know that it’ll be so mesmerizing…” the fear that Jimin felt during their conversation had been evaporated.

Althought he didn’t understand it well, Jimin could felt Jungkook wasn’t angry anymore, so he stayed calm when Jungkook approached and the boy’s palm pressed against the window next to his head, “Don’t follow Hoseok’s plan anymore. It’s not good for you.” Jungkook whispered near Jimin’s ear.

Right now, Jimin’s face had been as red as tomato, “It’s okay, I just want to help him.” Jimin suddenly remembered Han Sera who was always by Jungkook’s side in tennis field.

“You?!”

“If you don’t like Sera, so why do you always play with her? Do you ever think about my feeling?” Jimin demanded as he turned his head back.

“I’m not the one who claims that I have a special relationship with someone, deliberately hiding behind a tree, seetling at night behind the bushes and so on. No one in tennis club member think that Sera and I have a relationship, except you! You idiot!” Jungkook pointed his finger out to Jimin’s nose.

“If I like her, I wont bother to exchange the tickets I’ve bought to Hoseok! Use your brain Jimin!” Jungkook added.

Jimin’s hand reflexively scratched his cheek, contemplating all of what Jungkook said to him, “Okay, I was wrong, so what do you want me to do?”

“Stay away from Hoseok, I don’t like him!” Jungkook’s orders were absolute.

“But Sera –“

“Let Hoseok trying! Don’t take a part on his plan again, idiot! You only give a headache to me.” After saying that, Jungkook grabbed Jimin’s chin to looked back outside the window –enjoying the beautiful scenery of Seoul from Han riverside.

“Alright, I’ll not meddle with their business anymore. Just focuss on my own.” Jimin looked up –staring at Jungkook’s face right above him.

“That’s right.” Jungkook muttered, resting his chin on the tip of Jimin’s head as his eyes wandered far ahead.

++++

Through out their way home, Jimin couldn’t restrain his grin or giggles.

“Why are you smiling to yourself, you idiot!”
Jimin glared at the man beside him, but this time, eventhough it was the tenth times Jungkook called him idiot, he didn’t care.

After enjoying the glittering night on the boat together with Jungkook, they immediately went home by train. But that’s not what made Jimin kept smiling, but the stupid Jimin just realize that since this afternoon, he’d spent his time with Jungkook, and it felt like they were having a date.

Remembering those made a giggle passed Jimin’s lips, he even ignored how Jungkook shook his head witnessing Jimin’s odd attitude
.
“I must say thanks Hoseok sunbae later.” Jimin muttered, raising his palms up in the air.

“Hoseok? You said Hoseok?” Jungkook looked at Jimin with his sharp eyes –he seemed annoyed, “What did I say abot Hoseok just now?” he warned.

“I just want to say thank you to him! Ck!”Jimin puffed out his cheeks –Jungkook had destroyed his beautiful moment. If it wasn’t Hoseok who forced him to stalk Jungkook, could Jimin walk tofether with him right now?

“By the way, before we enter the house, I want to ask one thing from you.” Jungkook stopped Jimin who was about to open their house gate.

“What is it?”

“Don’t let eomma knows that we’re together all day, okay? Just tell her the forth of us visit a café and chatting until evening, do you understand?”

The expression on Jimin’s face changed drastically, “Are you ashamed going out with me?” he asked poignantly.

“It’s not that, you idiot!” Jungkook messaged his forehead softly, “You know my mother, right? If she knows we spent time together, what will her reaction be?”

Inside his mind, Jimin could picture how Hana ahjumma might put a banner which read ‘HAPPY THE FIRST DATE OF JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN’ on the ceiling of the house the next morning.

“Ah~” Jimin finally got the idea.

“You understand now? So you better don’t tell her.” Jungkook opened the house gate and rushed inside.

CKLEK

“We’re home.” Jungkook and Jimin said simultaneously.

“Welcome home.” Taehoon and Jungmoo greeted back while focusing to their chess game in the living room.

“Appa? Ahjussi? Where’s ahjumma?” Jimin asked because usually, Jungkook’s mother always welcome them home.

“Your ahjumma is….” Taehoon rolled his eyes and stayed focus on the chess board, “since we’re back from fishing this morning, she kept chasing after Yuuki. Do you know something, Jungkook?” he asked his oldest son.

But Jungkook shook his head, “Where’s eomma and Yuuki?” he curiously asked.

Before Taehoon could reply, Hana had run from upstairs, chasing after Yuuki who seemed tired and immediately hiding behind his brother.

“Help me Onichan!” Yuuki was disheveled after so much running since this morning.

“It’s okay.” Hana inhaled deeply –she was also panting heavily, “Oh, you’re home? Do you want to have dinner or shower first? And Yuuki… to night you’ll be sleeping with eomma okay? Come here, sweety~”

“No! Help me Onichan!”

++++

Notes:
Sooo, does anyone realize when did Yuuki start to know about his Onichan feeling towards Jimin? I'm anticipating your answer ~^○^~

(Ps. Can anyone recommend me bts Joseon Era fanfic or something like that? Any pairing would be fine, but if it's jikook the better. I'm crazy reading those theme now a days..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 602 23
Y/n has the perfect life but everything will fall apart when an old love from the past returns Jungkook is the perfect husband that all girls dream o...
286 8 8
(This is a more smut than you think so stick around.) Jeon Jungkook is a single father. He sent his daughter to a new school after moving out of Seou...
398K 13.1K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.
126 10 14
What happens when you fall in love for the first time? You fall hard. And what happens when that love breaks your heart? Then there's nothing that ca...