That one summer

Od ahaurfunkedurmom

⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Marinette finally makes a move on adrien, but he rejects her for ladybug not knowing her sec... Více

Chapter 1: On my mind
Chapter 2: The Plan
Chapter 3: The Date
Chapter 4: Broken Flower
Chapter 5: new beginings
Chapter 6: Understandings
Chapter 7: Music
Chapter 8: last days
Chapter 9: leaving
Chapter 10: Reveal???
Hewwo readers
Chapter 12: the Battle (part 1)
Ahem
Announcement again
hello???

Chapter 11: too soon

385 7 10
Od ahaurfunkedurmom

The next day marinette was woken up my the buzzing of her ringtone.

She yawned, " h-hello?"
"Girl where are you? We've been waiting outside the bakery for 20 minutes where are you?"

Oh no! She had completely forgotten that they had all planned to go ice skating together that afternoon.

With all the stuff going on she had totally forgotten about it!

"Oh uhm, sorry I'll be down in 5 minutes!"

"Yea you better, Adrien said he you guys had a surprise for nino and me. And he wont tell us until you get down here so HURRY UP!"

Alya had hung up and left her best friend confused. She then saw all of the texts from Adrien saying that they should tell them everything.

Well maybe not everything.
But enough, it was too soon.

The bluenette got out of bed and got ready as fast as she could.
"Cmon tikki!", marinette said as the Kwami flew into her bag.

She ran down the stairs, but skidded to a stop to grab a a croissant, a cookie, and a small piece of Camembert.

She gave the cookies to tikki before she stepped outside to find her friends waiting for her.
"Jeez finally girl!" Cried Alya
She turned to look at Adrien, who's face had lit up when marinette had stepped outside.

"So what's the surprise dudes?", nino asked.
"Yea you know I'm impatient marinette." Added Alya

The bluenette walked over to Adrien they placed their arms around each other and smiled.

Nino and Alya's eyes widened as they looked at their friends.

*le gasp*

"Oh"
"My"
"God"
"FINALY!!" They said together in unison.

Adrien and marinette laughed and smiled at each other.

All Adrien wanted to do was look into his lady's sparkling blue eyes forever.

"What do you mean finally?" Adrien asked.

"We mean, that finally you guys are together. The adrienette ship has finally sailed!" Replies nino

"You guys are our otp!" Alya said as she hugged the new couple.

Marinette laughed, "that's a little weird but okay."

Alya rolled her eyes at her friend.

They had started walking to the ice rink. Marinette and Adrien holding hands. All Adrien could think about was how much he wanted to kiss her.

The wind blowing in her silky dark hair and her smile. Oh her sweet smile. The lips of the smile that Adrien longed for.

And he couldn't forget her adorable freckles that just made it all the better.

Marinette realized he had been looking at her once they were turning the corner to the ice rink.

The bluenette blushed. They had reached the door. Alya and nino went in front of them.

When they were looking marinette stood on her tips toes and gave Adrien a quick kiss on the cheek. She smiled and walked in.

Adrien face has turned bright pink. He smiled dazily and stroked the spot where she had placed the kiss. Her lips were soft and warm.

As they were waiting in line to get their skates Adrien hugged his bugaboo from behind. And buried his face in her hair.

"What is it?" The bluenette whispered.

"Nothing... I just love my princess", the blonde boy whispered back.

"I love you too kitty."

They sighed has he still held onto her waist and placed his head on top of hers.

They got their skates and stepped onto the ice.

Alya and nino were already frolicking and snapping photos when the couple had stepped on the ice.

The bluenette led her boyfriend to the center of the rink.

They friends spent the afternoon taking silly videos and doing attempts at skating tricks.

Nino specifically fell several times.

"Ha! And I thought Marinette was clumsy" laughed alya. Then helped him up.

"Oh yea", he pulled down alya with him and they laughed.

Marinette and Adrien then fell next to them. They laughed and then a few minutes of silence fell.

"I have been wondering.... when and how did you guys get together? I thought you were dating Luka marinette?" Nino had seared the silence with his question.

"Luka moves to America. So we decided to end it." Replied marinette. Thinking about Luka still made her a bit upset.

"Yea, but what's the story between you and Adrien?" Added Alya

So many questions. Too soon. How could they tell them without revealing that they are chat noir and ladybug.

"Well, after Luka left I uhm..."

"Marinette I can't find my phone. Can you call it for me." Adrien winked.

"Oh uhm ok."
They heard the buzz of Adrien phone coming from his bag back in the stands.

"It's in my bag let's go get it. Be right back guys." Adrien said as he stood up, picking up marinette at the same time.

Once they got to the stands and no one was around, "what do we tell them princess?"

"I don't know.... we can't tell them.. it's too soon."

"I know that but.... i just feel guilty lying to them." The blonde boy looked down at his skates.

Marinette grabbed his hands.

"You have our permission to tell your friends." Whispered tikki and plagg who were inside marinettes purse.

Adrien and marinette looked at eachother with relief.

They skated back over to their friends.

"Yeesh, what took you guys so long?", complained Alya.

"Well we have something else to tell you guys." Started Adrien.

"You two are our best friends and deserve to know."

"Know what?" Asked nino.

"That we are—"

The bluenette was interrupted by a loins rumble.

The ground shook. Was this an earth quake?!

"Quick everyone off the ice!", Yelled Adrien.

They skated back to the stands and quickly took of their skates.

"What's happening!?" Alya asked worried.

"I- I don't know..." responded marinette. Everyone at the rink had already left the building. They were the only ones left.

Adrien has look outside. Marinette walked over and looked outside.

Oh no....
Not today.
Why so soon?
Why just why?!

A storm of butterflies swarmed the sky's.

Hawkmoth...

"Tikki spots on...!"
"Plagg, claws out..!"

They transformed right in front of their friends.

Their mouths gaped open. Alya and nino couldn't believe it.

"My best friend.... is ladybug..... DUDE WTF! WHY DID I NOT KNOW?!!!"

"I'm sorry we were just about to tell you! And you can't tell anyone!"

"I knew you always looked good in black bro."

"NINO HOW TF ARE YOU SO CALM?!"

"Cuz look! It's not that much to comprehend if ya think about it. Why they r both always late to stuff and why their always tired. Like COME ON!"

Alya rubbed her temples while nino pointed at them.

Ladybug and chat laughed.

"Well explain everything later." Said chat.

"But right now..... I fear Paris is in more danger than ever..." ladybug was trembling and was worried.

"Let's go m'lady." Chat said and held his hand out for ladybug. She grabbed it and off they went.

Alya and nino looked out. Thunder lightning. So much noise.

They didn't know if their friends would be able to handle it.

No one knew if they could handle it. Hawkmoth had an army. With whole new victims.

None which they recognized. Where did he come from. How long ya she been planning this.

The stomping of the akumatized victims was all that could be heard through the streets of Paris.

Chat noir and ladybug looked out to see the terror in the streets. They jumped down to try to get the civilians to safety.

"LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR!" A taunting voice cried out their names. The clouds covering the once bright sky's.

The darkness had fallen....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyyyy. Yay I did another chapter! 🤗 also sorry it's kinda rlly bad lol. I hope y'all like it tho! Shits about to go down. I shooting for tears. Lmao sorry. PLEASE LIKE IT THO!!! I worked hard. My brain hurts from thinking of ideas lol. School will start tomorrow again😭😭😭. So I probs won't be able to update again soon. IM A DISSAPOINTMENT ! Anyways, thank you for all ur support!!! Like, comment and vote on my story pleaaaseee and thank you all my readersss!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗🐱🐱🐱🐞🐞🐞

Love, Author- Magigabby

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

981K 37.7K 40
(y/n) and Luka have been best friends as long as they could remember. Luka plays guitar in his little sister's band, Kitty Section, while (y/n) loves...
14.4K 222 10
(discontinued) Lila has won, she got Marinette's friends on her side, framing her for something she didn't do, even Adrien seems to believe Lila, the...
5K 208 32
Y/n has been best friends with Marinette and Luka since they were children. Things stayed the same up until the appearance of Ladybug and Chat Noir...
59.1K 1.7K 26
You move to Paris after your dad got a new job and was introduced to a boy named Luka. He takes you on wild adventures but you never saw him anything...