I 'Effin Love You

By allise_K

Summer Day is a seventeen year old girl living in a small town who is tired of hearing her parents demand her... More

I 'Effin Love You
I 'Effin Love You part 2
I 'Effin Love You part 3
I 'Effin Love You part 4
I 'Effin Love You part 5
I 'Effin Love You part 6
I 'Effin Love You part 7
I 'Effin Love You part 8
I 'Effin Love You part 9
I 'Effin Love You part 10
I 'Effin Love You part 11
I 'Effin Love You part 12
I 'Effin Love You part 13
I 'Effin Love You part 14
I 'Effin Love You part 15
I 'Effin Love You part 16
I 'Effin Love You part 17
I 'Effin Love You part 18
I 'Effin Love You part 19
I 'Effin Love You part 20
I 'Effin Love You part 21
I 'Effin Love You part 22
I 'Effin Love You part 23
I 'Effin Love You part 24
I 'Effin Love You part 25
I 'Effin Love You part 26
I 'Effin Love You part 27
I 'Effin Love You part 28
I 'Effin Love You part 29
I 'Effin Love You part 30
I 'Effin Love You part 32
I 'Effin Love You part 33
I 'Effin Love You part 34
I 'Effin Love You part 35
I 'Effin Love You part 36
I 'Effin Love You part 37
I 'Effin Love You part 38
I 'Effin Love You part 39
I 'Effin Love You part 40
I 'Effin Love You part 41
I 'Effin Love You part 42
I 'Effin Love You part 43
I 'Effin Love You part 44
Fan poem
I 'Effin Love You needs to change the title?

I 'Effin Love You part 31

58.9K 513 36
By allise_K

There has been some confusion and I feel really bad about that. Okay, so part 24 has been edited. I didn't realize that I had Summer tell her mom and dad the truth about Josh in part 18. I forgot about that. I'm a very forgetful person, I've been busy, sorry people. Anyway, all better now hopefully. So, yeah. No major changes there.

Here you guys go, part 31.

-Josh's POV-

I needed a plan. A plan that would work. I needed one really bad. It had to be the perfect plan. One where I would get Summer without getting beaten up by her little group of protectors. How would I do that? They were like her bodyguards that were around her twenty four seven. If that boyfriend of hers wasn't with her, then Jimmy was. If not him, then one of his mobster buddies. I had already tried getting her back at the ball, which was a bust, and I tried to have her cousin whacked. That didn't work too well either. I needed one that would work for sure. One where I could get to Summer without having one of her protectors come in on it. I sat at the diner, tapping the table- thinking. Suddenly, it hit me. A light bulb went on over my head and I smiled. Got it.

-Summer's POV-

This bag really smelt funny, I thought as I sat in the car after hearing all four car doors slam shut. Gosh, it was really funky smelling. I gagged softly. What did they put in here before? Sweaty socks?

"Ugh," I groaned. I knew they were talking with Jimmy outside. I held still and tried to listen. I could just barely hear.

"So, should we get this started?" I heard Sonny ask. Get it started and over with, I thought. No teasing, Jimmy. Ah, who was I kidding. They had me hostage and were threatening to kill me if he messed around anymore. Jimmy wouldn't mess up now.

"We have your money," I heard Jimmy say. Good, now hand it over nicely.

"All of it?" Sonny asked.

"Count it yourself," Tommy said. There was silence after that. Well, crud. I really wish I could see what was going on now.

-Jay's POV-

"All of it?" Sonny guy asked.

"Count it yourself," Tommy said, tossing him the bag of money.

"This is all from work? Rich boy didn't help you out here?" one of the guys at the end asked, gesturing toward me.

"Rich boy?" Tommy scoffed.

"We wouldn't have been able to use his money anyway. Like your boss said before, he wants strictly work money," Paulie stressed the 'work' in that sentence.

"Yeah, and I suppose it would look bad for daddy if it looked like he got caught up with mobsters," the same guy said.

"Shove it, Donnie," Bobby growled. Donnie glared at him. Jimmy looked curiously at Sonny, who was still going through the money.

"I'll give you a hint, they're in bundles of thousands," he said.

"I know that. Do you really think that I trust you to have all one thousand dollars in a bundle? No," Sonny said, answering himself at the end. Jimmy rolled his eyes.

"Think what you want Sonny, but when my family is involved, I shove goofing around aside," he said.

"Maybe we should teach you this lesson more often then," Sonny smirked. Bobby wanted to go for it again, but was stopped again by Paulie.

"You won't need to," Jimmy hissed at Sonny. That only made him smirk more. When he was done counting the money, he sighed and looked up at us.

"It's all here," he told his boys. They all looked at each other and went around to the back of their car.

"Now what are they doing?" I asked.

"They're deciding," Tommy answered.

-Jimmy's POV-

They better give her back. If they don't, I'm not going to be happy. After what seemed like forever, they finally emerged from the darkness.

"We just had a discussion about whether or not you should receive your collateral back," Sonny said, like we were in school and he was the teacher who had just confiscated our cell phones. That wasn't a cell phone though. That was a very important human being in there.

"And?" Bobby urged.

"We don't think we should give her back," Sonny said.

"What?!" Bobby started going forward. I was the one to stop him this time.

"Why not?" I growled.

"You see, you've just tugged our chains one too many times. Consider this a punishment. Besides, Donnie has taken a liking to her," Sonny explained. Donnie smiled creepily. Jay stiffened. Donnie has taken a...oh, uh-uh. No. There's no way that's happening. I shook my head.

"No, give her back," I said bluntly.

"Well, we don't want to. Don't worry, she'll be fine," Donnie said.

"She is my little sister and I want her back now," I said in a very hard tone.

"Pass," Sonny waved, heading back to their car. The other four followed. I wasn't having it and neither was Bobby. I let him go and he charged and tackled Donnie to the ground. Paulie took Diego and Tommy took Anthony while I took Sonny. We were brawling on the ground, throwing punches, kicks while the other was down, pulling legs and arms off, scratching, and head butting. Sonny was about to reach for his weapon, but I head butt into his stomach before he got the chance. Piece of cake.

-Jay's POV-

They were all fighting each other. I took this as the opportunity to go see if Summer was in the car. I snuck past the four fighting pairs and went to the left side of the car. I opened the back door and saw Summer, with a burlap sack over her head, sitting in the middle of the seats. Her hands were tied together behind her and she looked super uncomfortable. I took her in my arms and quickly headed back toward my car. She was squirming.

"Put me down," she snapped.

"I'm not going to drop you right now," I said.

"Jay? Is that you?" she asked, relieved.

"It's me, love," I said, taking the sack off her head. She released her breath after I did.

"It smelt like sweaty socks in there," she said. I couldn't help but laugh. I sat in the passenger side of the car, turned the keys to start the car and whistled for the other four to get in. Jimmy looked up right away, saw that I had Summer in my lap, and pulled at the other three. All four charged toward the car. Jimmy got in the driver seat and the other three squeezed in the back. The opposing four got up quickly and started chasing after the car. Jimmy stomped on the gas and left them in dust. Everyone, except Jimmy, turned and looked back at them. Then, out of nowhere, Tommy burst out laughing.

"HAHA! Losers! That's what you get! You don't mess with us, we mess with you!" he shouted at them. We all turned back around and faced forward. Jimmy put a hand on Summer's knee.

"I'm sorry Sum," he said.

"What are you apologizing for?" she asked.

"It's my fault you were kidnapped," he said. She cocked her head to the side.

-Summer's POV-

"Jimmy Cornelius Day," I said. The guys, except him, burst out laughing.

"She used the middle name!" Bobby laughed.

"Your middle name is Cornelius?" Jay asked through his hysterical laughs.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, laugh it up. Laugh it up!" Jimmy said. I shook my head and continued.

"As I was saying, this was not your fault," I said.

"You told me not to provoke them anymore and that's exactly what I did anyway," he said.

"Well I'm not fighting you there, but still. You shouldn't be taking all the blame," I said.

"She's right Jim. This is as much my fault as it is yours," Tommy said, guiltily. I looked at him, surprised.

"How is it your fault?" I asked him.

"He was teasing them right in front of me and I was helping him. I did nothing to stop him and I could have at any minute. To think that we could have avoided all of this by just giving them all their money right away in the first place," he said.

"I don't want you guys to feel guilty," I said.

"Did they hurt you?" Jay asked, kissing my shoulder.

"No, I'm fine. They just tied me to a chair and left me in a dark room with one little light the whole time," I said.

"What happened?" Bobby asked.

"Well, I got to Jimmy's house and...." I trailed off. Flora- er, Angie was there. She was Jimmy's mom. Did her know about her? No. He couldn't have. If he did, he would have told me.

"You remember don't you?" Jimmy asked worried.

"Yeah, I...I got to Jimmy's house and Flora was there. She said stuff like....um....I forget, anyway next thing I know, something hits the back of my head and I'm sitting tied up to a chair," I said. Jay felt the back of my head.

"Right here?" he asked, feeling the spot where it hurt the most when touched.

"Yeah," I answered.

"It's a bump. They hit you hard though," he said.

"What was my mom doing there?" Jimmy asked himself.

"Jimmy, about that," I began. I briefly explained to them what Sonny told me while I was their hostage. When I was done telling them, their facial expressions were all so similar. Shock and hate.

"Mom knew the whole time and she didn't care," Jimmy mumbled angrily.

"Dude, that's low. Even for her," Tommy said.

"Where is she now? Back with them? I'll go teach her a lesson," Bobby said, smacking a fist into the palm of his other hand.

"Tough guy," Paulie teased.

"What are we going to do? Go burst in there and risk the chance of you guys getting hurt? No thanks," I said. I wasn't going to let them go all mafia wars on me and have them get hurt. They all looked down.

"Fine," Tommy pouted.

"We can take care of her next time we see her," Jimmy mumbled. He sped right past his house.

"Uh, Jimmy? Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're checking into a hotel for the night. It's not safe for us to be somewhere they know we might be," he answered, staring straight ahead. I nodded and leaned my head against Jay's shoulder and soon drifted to sleep.

-Jimmy's POV-

Mom had officially reached a new low. She knew I was in the mob, she was with my enemy mob and knew about that too, she kidnapped my sister, and...and....UGH! Who knows what else? I really disliked her right now. Who knows? I might hate her in the morning. Summer soon fell asleep, laying her head on Jay's shoulder. I was really happy for her. I liked the way Jay treated her. Like a princess. He didn't hit her and he really really loved her, those were my favorite parts. He made Summer so happy and that is something that she hasn't been in a super long time. But mom knew and she took a part in hurting her? That just made me even more mad at her. Jay carried her inside the hotel and as soon as we got the room, he carried her up into the room, falling asleep with her on the bed. I smiled to myself and Bobby told me that he and Paulie were going to get back to their place. I told them to go ahead and that I would see them the next day. They nodded and left Tommy and me alone with Summer and Jay. Tommy left soon after and before I knew it, I was asleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No, it's not the end. More things are going to be coming Summer and Jay's way and unfortunately not all of it is good. There are more bumps in the road to avoid. But that's going to be later. Mwa ha ha. Comment and vote. Remember, still in Watty awards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 295K 39
[As promoted by @theduffmovie profile] *Book 1 of the Becoming Series* Vivienne Lanter is a geek. Glasses, bad clothes and a depressing reputation al...
4.9M 177K 46
To Riley, boys like Asher don't fall for girls like her. She's the average girl, with nothing that makes her stand out. Asher is the boy who everybod...
1.1M 31.3K 52
{Ranked: - No #3 in chicklit -No #6 in lies -No #8 in cliché -No # 11 in player} Jaimie Perron left her old life in an rush, desperate for change bef...
3.1M 23.2K 32
McKenna Woods was never a complete loner, nor the most popular kid in school. She's got an additude, and not afraid to tell you how she feels. One d...