Living with a pervert↕SaTzu

Av olivia_hye_hoe

Chou Tzuyu, school's disgrace,a playgirl and a pervert. Minatozaki Sana, school's pride and joy, school's pre... Mer

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Three

5.8K 272 137
Av olivia_hye_hoe

"Thank you for the food, Sana" Tzuyu said finishing  her food.

"Are you mocking me?" Sana glared at her and took a bite of her pizza slice.

"Why would I do that?" Tzuyu said in a playful tone.
"Because I burned the food"
Sana snickered "..and it was your fault."

"Thats why I paid for the pizza" Tzuyu said sipping her cola. "Thats because I didn't have change" Sana lied. She really didn't  have enough money so she burrowed some from Tzuyu who insisted that she'll do full payment.

Even though Sana said she don't have to but she wanted to. "Woah! Your fridge is completely empty" Tzuyu exclaimed looking at the fridge which had few water bottles.

"I-I'm too busy with school to buy groceries so I eat cup noodles" Sana lied again. She really didn't have much money to groceries so she eat cup noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"Cup noodles are not healthy" Tzuyu said looking at Sana.
"No wonder you are so thin and beautiful girls should always be healthy" Tzuyu winked making Sana blush.

"Let's go" Tzuyu said as she wore her jacket and pursuing Sana to wear hers.
"Where?" Sana asked wearing her jacket.

"For grocery shopping" Tzuyu said as she grab her car keys.
Before Sana asked any more question Tzuyu pulled her out side. "Wow! Your car looks expensive" Sana said looking at Tzuyu car with awe.

"Because it is" Tzuyu laughed at the older's reaction.
Tzuyu went the passenger seat side and opened the door. "Hop in"

Sana got in and Tzuyu closed the door for her. Tzuyu jogged the other way and got in the driver's seat.

After few minutes of driving they reached their destination. "Here" Tzuyu passed the shopping cart to Sana. "Get what you want" Tzuyu said pulling Sana inside.

"Tzuyu this is too much. You don't need to" Sana said. "I don't need to but I want to" Tzuyu smiled making Sana heart skip a beat.

What was that?
.
.
.
.
.
"Tzuyu do you prefer peanut butter crunchy or soft?" Sana asked while holding both crunchy and soft on both hands.

When the latter didn't respond Sana looked back to see Tzuyu gone. "Tzuyu?" Sana looked around to see the tall latter leaning against the cash counter talking to the cashier.

"So are you free tomorrow?" Tzuyu asked in a flirtatious tone making the girl blush.
"Lucky for you I am" she replied. Before Tzuyu could say anything else a hand pulled Tzuyu by her ear.

"Ahh! ahh! Sana that hurts" Tzuyu whined in pain. "What are you doing here? I thought you left me" Sana said pulling her ear harder. "I'm sorry I won't do it again just leave my ear" Tzuyu begged.

"Are you her girlfriend?" The cashier asked. Sana looked at her and shook her head vigorously. "I-I'm not her girlfriend" Sana stuttered.
"Then leave us alone if you aren't. We are not done talking yet" she snickered glaring at Sana. Sana recognized the cashier, she goes to the same school as Sana, she was Park Chaeyoung or also known as Rosé the girl who dates everyone.

"Sana, can you give us a minute?" Tzuyu asked while Sana looked at her in disbelief.

"Fine! You want to talk with her. Talk with her, I'm leaving" Sana huffed and went out the supermarket.
"Sana! Wait!" Tzuyu tried to run after her but Rose' grab her right arm.

"We are not done yet" Rosè said. Tzuyu looked at her for a moment before pulling her arm and running after Sana.

Tzuyu rushed out and looked around the parking lot. Sana stood by the car with a pissed expression. Tzuyu approached her slowly, fearing that the older might beat the shit out of her.

"Sana.." Tzuyu poked her arm. Sana ignored her and looked the other way. "Why are you here? Go back to her" Sana said clearly annoyed. Tzuyu could only smirk at the shorter acting like a jealous girlfriend.

"Were you jealous?" Tzuyu teased making Sana look at her with a shocked expression. "No! Why would I be jealous? It's just that you left me alone just to flirt with someone" Sana said folding her arms.

"Admit it you were jealous" Tzuyu teased her more. Sana looked at her pouting, her eyebrows knitted together which Tzuyu finds super adorable.
"No, I was not" Sana said stomping her feet. "I want to go home" Sana whined.

"No, admit you were jealous first" Tzuyu knew she was being childish but angry Sana was cute and......sexy.
"Fine! I'll go home walking" Sana huffed and started walking away.

Tzuyu could only laugh at the older silliness. "Yah! I was kidding" Tzuyu ran after her.
"Come on, I'll take you home" Tzuyu offered but the older kept walking ignoring the Taiwanese.

Tzuyu smirked as she had an brilliant idea. Tzuyu snaked her arms around Sana's waist and neck. "What are you..AHHH" Sana squealed when Tzuyu suddenly carried her bridal style.

"TZUYU PUT ME DOWN!!" Sana screamed. Tzuyu did not listened instead she started spinning her around. "Not unless you forgive me" Tzuyu laughed. People eyed the couple whispering how cute they looked together unaware of the real situation.

"Ok! I forgive you just put me down" Sana gave up. Tzuyu smiled in victory and put the latter down. "Wait in the car. I'll pay for the grocery" Tzuyu ruffled the shorter's hair and ran inside the supermrket again.

Sana blushed at the younger's action making her heart beat fast.

Why is my heart beating so fast?

Sana impatiently waited for Tzuyu inside the car. "What's taking her so long?" Sana snickered.

Sana thought of calling her but she realised she don't have Tzuyu's number.

After a few minutes Tzuyu entered the car with few plastic bags fulled with grocery. She put them in the passenger seat behind. "What took you so long?" Sana asked noticing the slight panic in the younger face when she said that.

"The line was long" she replied. Sana didn't believe her, Sana noticed the lipstick mark on Tzuyu's jaw and a piece of paper peeping out her pocket. Sana knew exactly why she was late but didn't bother to say anything. Why should she? It's not like she was her girlfriend.

As they reached home, Sana helped Tzuyu carrying the bags and arrange them in the fridge. Sana sat on her bed texting Hongseok while Tzuyu was taking a shower.

From Honggie❤

How was your day babe?

To Honggie❤

Fine

From Homggie❤

That's a small reply. You would usually tell me everything that happened today.

To Honggie❤

I'm sorry. I'm a little bit tired.

From Honggie❤

Let's go on a date since we couldn't go today

To Honggie❤

Sounds good

From Honggie❤

See you tomorrow my princess. I love you😚😚

Good night

To Honggie❤

Love you too😍😍

Good night

"Why are you giggling like an idiot?" Sana turned behind to looked at the voice's owner.
Tzuyu stood by the bathroom's door frame. A towel hanging from her neck while she wore a white plain shirt and blue cycling shorts.

Sana was too busy checking Tzuyu out she didn't noticed the latter waving her hand in front of her face. "Hello! Earth to Sana" Sana snapped out if it.

"Huh....oh Sorry" Sana apologized. "You can take a shower now" Tzuyu said clutching the towel around her neck. Sana nodded and got up. As she stood near the bathroom door, she glanced back to see Tzuyu about to go out her room.

"Tzuyu" Sana called her making the Taiwanese stop at her tracks. "Yeah?" Tzuyu asked as Sana nervously looked at her. "Thank you for today" Sana said, her cheeks red. "You don't need to thank me, I just want to see you healthy" Tzuyu said and flashed her dimpled smile making Sana heart beat fast.

There it is again.

"Shower now before it gets cold" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

Maybe she's not that bad

"You better lock the door or else I will not hesitate to enter" Tzuyu joked making Sana roll her eyes.

I spoke to soon

"Shut up, Ching Chong" Sana
spatted.

"Good night hentai" Tzuyu laughed.

Finally I updated.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

124K 282 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
55.9K 606 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...
28.2K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
Community Happenings Av Wattpad

Slumpmässig kategori

5.2M 45.6K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...