-Here Goes Nothing *Zayn Mali...

By metalheadme

Imagine, You have the perfect life but you have a feeling there's something missing and you just can't figure... More

Prologue.
Chap 1- Laaast Daay Of Schoool!
Haaaarreeeeh!?
You're my sister?!
Rachel's Date With Zayn :)
Meeting Mom And Gemma!
2 Months Later.
2 YEARS LATER [*-*]
The Photo Shoot.
The Malik's :)
Tooouurrr!? =D
You think i am cheating on you? And Proposing Dani.
Daddy!
Welcome!
Sequel

-Here Goes Nothing *Zayn Malik Fanfic*

15.2K 72 13
By metalheadme

Imagine,
You have the perfect life but you have a feeling there's something missing and you just can't figure out what that is.
That's right, Rachel George Styles; A perfect girl. Perfect daughter, Good Grades, Popular, Sweet. She has Everything but the only thing she doesn't have is a mother and a sibling.
But wait, What if she finds out that *HARRY STYLES* from the world famous boyband is her brother.
She always had a connection to the famous popstar. She always felt like she knew him when her friends fan-girled about him. Little did she know, he would turn out to be his brother. It all happens when they bumb into each other at starbucks.
But what will happen when Rachel's dad die in a tragic car accident? Where will she go? Will harry accept her? Will anne *harry's mom* love her?
Read to find out what will rachel do to find her way in the darkness, But with the support of her brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
88.4K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
55.4K 135 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...