Unexpected Surprises

By SeaxxSun

Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned... More

Unexpected Surprises
Authors Note
From Happy Birthday to Drunk Sex
Rejection and An Unexpected Suprise x2
Goodbye
Reunited
Kodak Moment
Family
From Fairytale to a Nightmare
"She makes Joey go red..... like tomatoes!"
Prince turned out to be the monster.
Give Him Time ..
This attraction will be the end of me
Father or Not?
This is a Warning
The Rightful Luna and The Fraud
Alpha Daddy?
Confessions
Not A Chapter ... Sorry !
i love you ...
He's Off The Market ! Sorry Ladies !
Never Mess With a Ballerina
The Game!
DelaRosa
The Problem.
No
Mate
Promises
Yolanda & Glen
Not A Chapter! Sorry Lovelies!
Vincent
Roberto
Love
The Kiss And Tell
To Take The Out Or Not
Blood Calling
Jossie & Benny Boy
Sunny
Epilogue
Good News!

Sealing The Deal With A Kiss

129K 3.1K 233
By SeaxxSun

Chapter Twenty-Four

Third Person

  When Caleb had ended things with Sarah. She thought it was a joke. They had ended things plenty of times, practically attacked each other in wolf form before having some hot and heavy make up sex.

So when he had dragged her back to the pack house and into his office. She thought it was time to fix their issues. Ariana and the twins.

But when he pulled away from her embrace and pushed her down into her chair. She knew it was over. Ariana had gotten the upper hand.

Even weeks later his words haunted her every move.

"I love her Sarah. And I'll be damned if you ruin the chance of me having my family, again!" He growled out. His eyes continued to flash back and forth from his beautiful ocean eyes to his sinister wolf eyes.

She always knew Antoni, his wolf, has detested her. He had slipped through Caleb plenty of times. Lashing out on her, but then her Caleb would return. Her distant lover.

She never cared that he practically only acknowledged her for the sex. She was at the top of the food chain because of him. And she would be damned to have Ariana Belle steal her Luna title.

"Sarah, get your head straight!" Jacob growled as he came out from behind the large tree.

Mimicking his words Sarah zipped up her dress before following after him.

She hated running patrols. Her outfits always ended up with dirt and her hair would be unmanageable.

And running with Jacob. Whose thought only focused on Ariana and those damned kids. She felt as if she was running mad.

Ariana had turned her perfect life upside down. With those two brats. And the way she would cry and whine about every single little damn thing.

Couldn't she just accept that she wasn't the Luna. Sarah thought.

I'm the Luna. Caleb adores me. Those brats would learn to adore me. And this good for nothing pack will bow to me. She thought as they neared the pack home.

Smirking she tilted her head to look at Jacob.

If she didn't want to be Luna, Jacob would be her wet dream. With those plump pink lips, that messy blonde hair that always looked so perfect. With a perfect jaw line and with those killer blue eyes that were darker than Caleb's. Like a dark nights sky.

Pursing her lips she tried to hear into his thoughts. And what she heard made her head spin in shock.

"You love her!" She spat before she could think. His steps faltered until her turned and glared into her eyes.

Long gone was the far away look, it was replaced with anger, and worry.

"Keep out of my fucking head Sarah." He spat grinding his jaw.

"Please." She scoffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"What the fuck is so damn special about her! She's weak!" She cried out stomping her bare feet on the grass.

Before she could react she was thrown against the bark of a tree.

"Don't talk about her like that!"

Laughter erupted through her lips at his crazed look. "Why do you care. You got tossed to the back burner as she reunited with Caleb." She could feel his hold on her arms loosen as she went on.

"Pretty soon, she'll stop calling. The kids, Joey and Zoey... You think they're going to care for you? You the friend. They've got dear ol' daddy now." She laughed pulling on his shirt so that they were chest to chest.

"He's the one that gets to lay next to her every night. Wake up to her every morning. Gets to touch her skin. He awakens her body. Trail his fingers were her body will lit up. Burn into her soul. And trust me when he gets to fuck her.." She whispered wrapping her arms around his neck to whisper into his ear.

"She won't even remember who the hell you are." She hissed before gently biting his jaw.

"She's not like that." He growled pushing away from her and began making his way to the clearing to head back home.

"Has she called you? Huh darling?" She called out. And once more his steps faltered and his shoulders sagged. She mentally cheered at herself as a thought ran through her mind.

With a wicked grin she sauntered over to him.

Wrapping her arms around his neck once more. She pulled his head  down and laid butterfly kisses on his plump lips.

And he stood frozen in his spot. All he could imagine was the way Caleb would always be able to love and cherish her. The love of his life.

It wasn't fair. He had loved her since middle school. He betrayed his family and Alpha when it came to her. He would take a bullet for her. And for the twins. God knew how much he loved them. They were his family.

And when Ariana had returned his kiss months before he was a goner. No matter if she had been going through heat.

To Jacob. She was his and he was hers. Mentally, physically and emotionally.

But he got to her. He brain washed her. And little Joe. His heart had shattered when Joey had came to practice and bragged about his father to the other boys. How he bragged that Caleb Felix was his dad.

Anger coursed through his body. Pulling Sarah tight against his body he crashed his lips onto hers. Making a small gasp escape from her lips, before they twisted into a grin.

Imagining it was Ariana, begging and moaning for him. He hardened just thinking of the way she had swiped off her shirt that day. The way her perfect breast stuck out and begged for attention.

Groaning into Sarah's mouth he once more slammed her into the tree trunk and lifted the bottom of her dress to caress her toned thighs.

His thoughts ran to Ariana. Sarah's moans of pleasure and approval turned into Ariana's.

And as Sarah's fingers worked to undo his pants he began to tease her breast making her growl out and pull onto his buckle making it pop off and his jeans pool around his legs.

"Now. I need you now!" She moaned as she sucked on his bottom lip.

And without a second thought he plunged into her. Images of Ariana in her silky black bra. Her moaning his name instead of Sarah.

His thrust became choppy, as well as Sarah's as they reached their peak. Their body's tensed once they reached their climax and together they came apart.

"Damn..." Sarah breathed clinging onto Jacob in fear that she would lose control of her feet if she were to stand on her own.

"This.. This means nothing." He stated setting her onto her feet, gently. Then he cleaned himself as much as he could before pulling his pants on.

"Of course not. I still want Caleb and I could see your mind Jacob. Ariana Ariana Ariana." She rolled her eyes.

Then her idea from before popped into her head once more.

"But maybe we could help each other. You want something... As do I." She smirked fixing her tangles of hair.

"No."

Rolling her eyes she stood tall as she glared into her eyes.

"Just listen dammit." She growled turning and slamming him into the tree.

Damn that tree. She thought as lust shot over her body. The sight before her made her squirm in need. His tousled blonde hair, his swollen just kissed lips and the love bite on the bottom of his jaw. Damn that tree and damn this fucker, she hissed.

"Help me get Caleb back and Ariana and those damn kids are all yours. You'll be her world. Her love. And you'll finally get to make love to her like you've always wanted. To make her cum with your body.... Your fingers.... Your mouth." She smirked as his eyes hooded over.

"Keep talking." He muttered after a minute making her smile like a Cheshire cat.

"Atta boy." She whispered as she kissed him once more.

To seal the deal. She thought.

××

Ariana Belle

  A week had passed since meeting Marina. And a week since I found out Heath was coming.

I felt like everyday it was closer to the end. I had a bad feeling. And I could tell Caleb felt it also.

At night we held onto each other like our lives depended on it. And this week we took the twins and Natalia to the Zoo. It had been perfect.

The twins adored the penguin exhibit and the elephants. And Natalia and I bonded over our love of the tigers. And the way Caleb had been with them made my heart soar.

Joey had opened up so much to Caleb. He looked at him with such admiration it nearly brought tears to my eyes.

But his eyes would often cloud over and he would gaze at Caleb like he was trying to figure out a puzzle.

I would have to speak to him soon.

And Jackson. I had questions on how Joey was developing. He was looking older and older as the days went by. He now towered over Zoey.

"Honey, I'm home!" Snapping out of my thoughts I gigged at Caleb.

"I'm in the kitchen." I hollered back as I continued to rinse the dishes.

"Hi." He grinned turning off the water and turning my body. Pulling me into his chest he laid a sweet and simple kiss.

"Hi." I breathed as I slowly opened my eyes to meet his twinkling orbs.

"Where's the twins." He questioned as he swayed us along to the music I had put on the background.

"Practice." I smiled wrapping Mt now dry hands around his neck.

"Hmm" he grinned as he laid his forehead against mine.

"How's the pack?" I mummered. Sighing he pulled me tighter against his body.

"I couldn't get ahold of Jake after his patrol. And we ran into a Rogue on the south end of the territory. But he ran off into Yufaa's Territory." He sighed as he moved my hair away from my neck and laid an open mouth kiss where my mark used to be.

Immediately my thought went to Heath. Maybe it was him. His close pack members. What if they were looking for me. What if Caleb got hurt because of me.

"When will you let me mark you again." Caleb's voice broke through my thoughts.

"Its killing me. It's killing my wolf to see this," his fingers grazed the area between my neck and shoulder. "So bare."

Chills ran through my body making me bite down on my lip to keep down my moan of pleasure.

"Soon." I breathed playing with the scruff of hair behind his neck.

He frowned but continued to sway with me. He quickly dipped me making me burst in a fit of giggles.

"There is that laugh I adore." He chuckled setting me on my feet.

"I adore you." I smirked.

"I adore you more." He laughed kissing the tip of my nose.

After John Legend's voice faded away we decided to shower and change - separatly. Caleb's decision.

Then we rode together to the pack house to pick up some change of clothes for the week.

I could feel him dying to ask me to move in with him. But I couldn't. Not until we figures out things with Sarah since she lived there. And Mt dilemma with Heath.

So until then he slept over, with the approval of the twins.

"I'll be right back." He smiled kissing the back of my hand before running inside the pack house with his clean laundry in a small bag.

Smiling at his retreating figure I shook my head as he tackled Adrian.

Rolling down my window I whistled at the guys.

"Hey, Ari. How ya' doing sweetheart." He smirked avoiding Caleb's icy glare.

"I'm good. What about you? Any ladies?" I laughed winking at him.

"I've only got eyes for you darling!" He yelped as Caleb slapped the back of his head.

Laughing I turned away only to freeze.

It seemed like my breath had stuck in my throat. Bile rose in my throat as I stared at Jake coming out of the woods, fixing his jeans that had the button missing. And Sarah following close behind with a wicked smirk on her lips.

Authors Note:

   Hello Lovelies! Here's the new chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it! The drama, the real drama is starting to begin. And I promise the twins will be coming our in the next chapter. Along with someone else.

×wink'wink×

Anywho comment your thought on Jake and Sarah!!!!! I'm dying to know... I was dying just writing that.

Also if you have any stories you'd like me to read feel free to let me know! I'd love to read them!

Love,

    Mari

∆Songs∆

All of me - John Legend

Stay with me - Sam Smith

Crazy in love - Beyonce (50 Shades remix)

BTW: that remix is like the hottest freaking song ever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10.6K 63
[COMPLETE] Rough Draft ***The revision is now complete. I changed the title to The Mark of an Alpha. I am not sure if I am going to keep this copy up...
8.8M 246K 53
Arrabella Middletin hasn't spoken a word since she was eight years old. The only thing she shares her thoughts with is her diary. She lives with her...
217 2 27
Mia and James both had their lives planned out for them since they were born. They were meant to be Alphas of their packs. However, a major problem a...
1.7K 125 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...