☆★ Kuroko no Basuke Oneshots

By jekwebwi

knb x reader More

☆★ Kurobasu Oneshots ~
☆ Kuroko Tetsuya
★ Kise Ryouta
☆ Akashi Seijuro
★ Murasakibara Atsushi
☆ Himuro Tatsuya
★ Midorima Shintaro
☆ Aomine Daiki
★ Kagami Taiga
☆ Takao Kazunari
★ Akashi Seijuro 2
☆Himuro Tatsuya 2
★Kuroko Tetsuya 2
☆Hanamiya Makoto
★Rinnosuke Mitobe
☆Kiyoshi Teppei
★Kise Ryouta 2
☆Mibuchi Reo
★Takao Kazunari 2
☆Furihata Kouki
★Muraskibara Atsushi 2
☆Sakurai Ryo
★Fukui Kensuke
☆Himuro Tatsuya 3
★Junpei Hyuuga
☆Akashi Seijuro 3
★Kagami Taiga 2
☆Imayoshi Shoichi
★Kuroko Tetsuya 3
☆Kise Ryouta 3
★Sakurai Ryo 2
☆Kasamatsu Yukio
★Aomine Daiki 2
☆This is stupid XD
★Hanamiya Makoto 2
☆Midorima Shintaro 2
★Nijimura Shuzo
☆Kagami Taiga 3
★Himuro Tatsuya 4
☆Mibuchi Reo 2
★Murasakibara Atsushi 3
☆Miyaji Kiyoshi
★ Midorima Shintaro 3
☆Akashi Seijuro 4
★Kise Ryouta 4
☆Haizaki Shougo
★Himuro Tatsuya 5
☆Izuki Shun
★Nijimura Shuzo 2
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 4
☆Murasakibara Atsushi 4
★Midorima and Kise
☆Kagami Taiga 4
★Special! 20 (stupid) facts about me!
☆Hanamiya and Imayoshi
★KnS: What if?
☆Akashi Seijuro 6
★Aomine Daiki 4
☆Akashi and Kuroko
★KnS: What if? 2
☆Hyuuga Junpei 2
★Murasakibara Atsushi 5
☆Human!Nigou
★KnS: What if 3
☆Human!Nigou 2
★KnS : What if 4
☆Kiseki no Sedai (Special!)
☆KnS: What if 5
☆Aomine Daiki 5
★ Akashi Seijuro 7 [REPOSTED]
★Kise Ryouta 5
☆Aokuro (not yaoi lol)
★Midorima Shintaro 4
☆Kise Ryouta 6
★Himuro Tatsuya 6
☆Aomine and Imayoshi
★AKASHI SEIJURO (SPECIAL ♥)
☆Takao Kazunari 3
★KnS: Christmas! (SPECIAL, aguun)
☆Kise Ryouta 7
★Himuro Tatsuya 7
☆Aomine Daiki 6
★Akashi Seijuro 8
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 5
★KnS: Valentines (omg no xD)
☆Kagami Taiga 5
★Nijimura Shuzo 3
THINGS I DESPISE (HATE)
☆Akashi Seijuro 9
★Kuroko Tetsuya 6
☆Himuro Tatsuya 8
20 facts (abt me again lol)
★Aomine Daiki 7
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 7
★KnS: What if 6
Things I despise #02
☆Akashi Seijuro 10
★Ogiwara Shigehiro
☆Nijimura Shuzo 3
★Murasakibara Atsushi 6
☆Midorima Shintaro 5
★Kasamatsu Yukio 2
☆Mayuzumi Chihiro
★Kuroko Tetsuya 8
☆Takao Kazunari 4
★Kasamatsu Yukio 3
IDK WHAT CHALLENGE THIS IS LMAO
☆Akashi Seijuro 12
★Haizaki Shougo 2
☆Aomine Daiki 7
100 facts smthg xD
★Akashi Seijuro 13
☆KnS: What if 7
Imagine
★Nijimura Shuzo 5
☆Kagami Taiga 6
★Akashi Seijuro 14
☆Nijimura Shuzo 6
★Kagami Taiga 7
★ Akashi Seijuro 15
☆ Akashi Seijuro 16
★ Akashi Seijuro 17

★Akashi Seijuro 5

20K 482 174
By jekwebwi

~three words, eight letters

Watta cliche title. Hooraa for me. XDD HAHAH. Akashe why so handsome? I kennat handle mah feels. Why can't Tadatoshi Fujimaki-san release season 3 right now, as in NOW? srsly mah bones kennat wait to see mah bae. XD Oh, a reminder. I don't srsly know how Akashi address people before he got the emperor's eye. Forgive me. :D

☆☆☆

"Good morning [Name]-chan!" You heard a familiar voice greeted you. You turned around and saw Mibuchi waving at you with Hayama and Nebuya grinning and smiling at you. And oh, Mayuzumi is with them.

"Araa! Ohayou senpais!" You greeted back, waving and smiling at them.

"You're blooming [Name]-chan! What's up?" Hayama asked you. You laughed and waved both of your hands.

"Nahh. You're just seeing things. Anyway, coach said that we have a practice later after class. He also told me to inform you about the--the what is that again? Wait." You said adn fished something inside you pocket, your phone. You clicked it open and looked at the notes.

"--Ah. He also told me to--" You paused then looked left and right, then back and forth. Your senpais just look at you confusingly.

"What are you doing [Name]-chan?" Asked Mibuchi.

You grinned  and gave them a thumbs up. "I was just making sure if Aka-kun isn't around."

The four looked at each other then back at you. "What?"

"Actually, I was the one who suggested this to coach and I can't believe it that he agreed.. Uhm. I wanted to have a victory and a birthday party for Aka-kun." You murmured so softly that only them could hear.

Mibuchi widen his eyes and covered his mouth to prevent from screaming. Hayama covered his mouth not because he want to scream, but because he is preventing himself not to laugh. Nebuya snickered and Mayuzumi is, well remained the same.

"Seriously [Name]-chan? Birthday party?" Hayama cracked.

You pouted and crossed both of your arms. "Why? Is parties bad? I mean, he should celebrate his birthday with his friends at least once in his life."

Mibuchi chuckled and ruffled your hair. "I like your idea about his birthday [Name]-chan. But victory party? We lost remember?"

You looked at him and still saw sadness in his eyes. Surely they can't easily forget what happen, but is having a party only for the winners?

"What? Victory isn't always refer about winning. Even if you lost, you're still a victor, you should be proud of what you become. I realized that winning isn't always everything and I know you know it also. I'm sure even Aka-kun realized it too." You smiled.

Silence enveloped the five of you. They just stared at you and probably is thinking what you said. After few moments, Mayuzumi smiled at you, which is really shocking, and patted your head.

"You're right [Last name]. Victory isn't always about winning." He said.

You smiled at them and giggled. "Yeah! So what now? Please think of a plan on what we should do to Aka-kun's birthday."

--

"W-what?!" You shrieked and then Mibuchi immediately covered your mouth.

"Shh! Lower your voice [Name]-chan! Anyway, yes. You have to, you can, you could, you shall, you will, you should, and you MUST."

You blushed and shook your head. You pushed Mibuchi's hand away from your face. "N-no! I don't want to!"

Mibuchi pouted and clasped his palms together. "Please [Name]-chan! Pleeeeaaase. Sei-chan would be so delighted!"

You felt your heart beat beats faster than usual and then eventually, sighed. "As if I have any other choice. Okay fine. I'll do it." You said.

Mibuchi's eyes gleamed and hugged you real tight. "Waaah! You don't know how much it means to us, [Name]-chan! Waaahhh! Sei-chan will be so--SHT." Mibuchi immediately stopped and it made you confused.

"Will what, Mibuchi-senpai?" A familiar voice suddenly appeared behind you and you turned around to look at him.

[ I dunno how Akashee call them after returning back to his self lol ]

There, you saw the familiar redhead standing behind and gave you small smile.

"Will what?"

You bit your lip and looked at Mibuchi whose eyes are wide as if saying 'pls don't say it. pls pls pls pls'

You then mentally sighed and looked back at Akashi. "Nothing Aka-kun. Reo-nee thought that you want to go with us later?"

Akashi raised an eyebrow. "Where?"

You bit your lip and thought of a good alibi. But before you could speak, Mibuchi interrupted you. "The convenience store Sei-chan! I want to buy some popsicle before going home!"

Akashi nodded and then smiled. "Sure."

You blinked twice and then looked at Mibuchi who was grinning and then winked at you. You then smiled and nodded at Akashi.

"Okay! We'll see you then. Bye Aka-kun!" you laughed and then dragged Mibuchi away from Akashi.

--

December 20, 20XX; Rakuzan High, 4:20pm

You were walking through the corridors of your school to go to your student council room and drag Akashi out. When you reached the room, you peeked inside and saw Akashi leaning on his table and you're hearing soft snores.

You smiled to yourself and gently walked towards him. You stared at his face for a while.

"You looked so cute Aka-kun. You look.. fragile. Vulnerable. You look so.. helpless. I want to protect you." You said and brushed the remaining hairs on his face.

"I should be the one protecting you, is it not?"

You softly squealed when Akashi suddenly spoke. He slowly sat up straight and rubbed his eyes.

"A-aka-kun!"

Akashi looked at you and smirked. "What are you doing here [Name]?" He asked. You felt heat rose to your cheeks.

"A-ah! I w-was just uhmm--ehem. Please come with me Aka-kun!" You yelled and then grabbed Akashi's arm and pulled him to stand.

"W-wha--wait where are we going?" He asked.

You looked at him and just grinned. "Wait and see."

Both of you stopped walking when you reached the second gym. Akashi looked at you confusingly. You didn't say anything ang just dragged him inside the gym.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI/AKASHI-KUN/SEI-CHAN!" Everyone inside cheered.

You looked at Akashi with a smile on your face. His eyes were opened wide and his mouth is slightly agaped. Probably because he didn't expect something like this. After some few moments, Akashi's eyes soften and he smiled.

"Thank you, everyone." He said.

You felt your heart beat beats faster again upon hearing his soft voice. Mibuchi giggled and hugged Akashi, along with you because you are holding Akashi's hand.

"Aww~ Sei-chan so cute! Happy birthday! You should probably thank [Name]-chan most! She planned everything."

Akashi looked at you and you just smiled at him. He did the same. "Anyway Mibuchi-senpai, please let go of us. Thank you." Mibuchi immediately released the both of you and apologized.

"Thank you [Name]." Akashi smiled.

You blushed and awkwardly scratched your cheek. "Ah.. Uhm. I--*sigh* you're welcome Aka-kun. And happy birthday."

Mibuchhi tapped your shoulder that made you look at him. He wriggled his eyebrows saying 'go on say it.' You blushed again and shook your head. Mibuchi widen his eyes on you that made you shivered and breathed in deeply.

You tched then looked at Akashi who was looking at the both of you confusingly. "A-ano.. Aka-kun.. I know this is a bit sudden, and I know it's not the right place or time. Reo-nee just forced me, but not that I don't want to do it, it's just.. Embarrassing. Wait. Huwat did I even say? Whatever, I love you Aka-kun." You blushed.

Everyone-except Akashi, Mayuzumi, and the coach- cheered and teased Akashi to reply. Akashi on the other hand, looked so astonished, his eyes are wide and you could see, as in it is so visible, his cheeks tinted in pink. "C'mon Akashi! Speak up!" Hayama yelled before laughing.

Akashi didn't say anything for at least ten seconds before looking at you and smiling. "Three words eight letters say it you're mine." He said.

You blushed and unconsciously hugged him and buried your face into his chest.

"I am yours."

★★★

What the hell even happened? Srsly.. What XD HAHA. I ruined mah bae once again! Whooo HAHA. So epic. HAHA. I'm sorry bae, you know I love you so much. <3 <3

Anime bishies are well, bishies. Akashe y so handsome? Oikawa y so handsome? Yeah, Oikawa is mah bae. Maaah baaeee. Tsukki and Kuuro bae are also mayn! Miiineeee XDD

I dun want to share! They're mine. Lol jk. I don't even get what I'm saying. lol hahaha. kfly bye! XD

Akashi: You dare to replace me, mortal?

Le me: Nuuuh Akashee bae. I'm not replacing you. I'm simply putting Oikawa next to you. (´∀`)♡

Okay huwat did I do?

08/30/14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.4K 33
oneshots of Kuroko x Everyone
72.8K 2.5K 19
Akashi x Reader one shots. *0*
99K 3K 26
Balls deep
162 4 29
collection of x reader oneshots