☆★ Kuroko no Basuke Oneshots

By jekwebwi

knb x reader More

☆★ Kurobasu Oneshots ~
☆ Kuroko Tetsuya
★ Kise Ryouta
☆ Akashi Seijuro
★ Murasakibara Atsushi
☆ Himuro Tatsuya
★ Midorima Shintaro
☆ Aomine Daiki
★ Kagami Taiga
☆ Takao Kazunari
★ Akashi Seijuro 2
☆Himuro Tatsuya 2
★Kuroko Tetsuya 2
☆Hanamiya Makoto
★Rinnosuke Mitobe
☆Kiyoshi Teppei
★Kise Ryouta 2
☆Mibuchi Reo
★Takao Kazunari 2
☆Furihata Kouki
★Muraskibara Atsushi 2
☆Sakurai Ryo
★Fukui Kensuke
☆Himuro Tatsuya 3
★Junpei Hyuuga
☆Akashi Seijuro 3
★Kagami Taiga 2
☆Imayoshi Shoichi
★Kuroko Tetsuya 3
☆Kise Ryouta 3
★Sakurai Ryo 2
☆Kasamatsu Yukio
★Aomine Daiki 2
☆This is stupid XD
★Hanamiya Makoto 2
☆Midorima Shintaro 2
★Nijimura Shuzo
☆Kagami Taiga 3
★Himuro Tatsuya 4
☆Mibuchi Reo 2
★Murasakibara Atsushi 3
☆Miyaji Kiyoshi
★ Midorima Shintaro 3
☆Akashi Seijuro 4
★Kise Ryouta 4
☆Haizaki Shougo
★Himuro Tatsuya 5
☆Izuki Shun
★Nijimura Shuzo 2
★Akashi Seijuro 5
☆Murasakibara Atsushi 4
★Midorima and Kise
☆Kagami Taiga 4
★Special! 20 (stupid) facts about me!
☆Hanamiya and Imayoshi
★KnS: What if?
☆Akashi Seijuro 6
★Aomine Daiki 4
☆Akashi and Kuroko
★KnS: What if? 2
☆Hyuuga Junpei 2
★Murasakibara Atsushi 5
☆Human!Nigou
★KnS: What if 3
☆Human!Nigou 2
★KnS : What if 4
☆Kiseki no Sedai (Special!)
☆KnS: What if 5
☆Aomine Daiki 5
★ Akashi Seijuro 7 [REPOSTED]
★Kise Ryouta 5
☆Aokuro (not yaoi lol)
★Midorima Shintaro 4
☆Kise Ryouta 6
★Himuro Tatsuya 6
☆Aomine and Imayoshi
★AKASHI SEIJURO (SPECIAL ♥)
☆Takao Kazunari 3
★KnS: Christmas! (SPECIAL, aguun)
☆Kise Ryouta 7
★Himuro Tatsuya 7
☆Aomine Daiki 6
★Akashi Seijuro 8
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 5
★KnS: Valentines (omg no xD)
☆Kagami Taiga 5
★Nijimura Shuzo 3
THINGS I DESPISE (HATE)
☆Akashi Seijuro 9
★Kuroko Tetsuya 6
☆Himuro Tatsuya 8
20 facts (abt me again lol)
★Aomine Daiki 7
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 7
★KnS: What if 6
Things I despise #02
☆Akashi Seijuro 10
★Ogiwara Shigehiro
☆Nijimura Shuzo 3
★Murasakibara Atsushi 6
☆Midorima Shintaro 5
★Kasamatsu Yukio 2
☆Mayuzumi Chihiro
★Kuroko Tetsuya 8
☆Takao Kazunari 4
★Kasamatsu Yukio 3
IDK WHAT CHALLENGE THIS IS LMAO
☆Akashi Seijuro 12
★Haizaki Shougo 2
☆Aomine Daiki 7
100 facts smthg xD
★Akashi Seijuro 13
☆KnS: What if 7
Imagine
★Nijimura Shuzo 5
☆Kagami Taiga 6
★Akashi Seijuro 14
☆Nijimura Shuzo 6
★Kagami Taiga 7
★ Akashi Seijuro 15
☆ Akashi Seijuro 16
★ Akashi Seijuro 17

☆Kuroko Tetsuya 4

15K 341 86
By jekwebwi

~thank you for noticing me

Beware. It's corny. LOL HAHA. Kuroko is ooc yes. I will ruin him too. NYAHAHA. <--laugh of a  maniac. HAHA. jk.

☆☆☆

Middle school, Teiko

You saw him, them. Together. It hurts you. You don't like the scene. You hate it. But what could you do? You're just a mere nobody in front of him. Maybe he isn't noticeable, but you could. You ccan clearly see him. You love him, yes.

"[Nameeee] you're spacing out again!" Your best friend, [Best friend's name] said while waving both of her hands in front of your face.

You blinked twice and sighed. "Gomen."

[Best friend] looked at you then sighed also. "What's got into you? You're not your usual self [Name]. What's bothering you?" She asked.

You gave her a small smile and shook your head. "Nothing [Best friend]."

She clicked her tongue and flicked your forehead. "Shut up [Name]. I know you."

You laughed and rubbed your forehead. "That's why I love you [Best friend]"

She grinned and gave you a thumbs up. "So what's the catch?"

You sighed and slouched. "I don't know what should I do with my life anymo--OW!"

[Best friend] slapped you, hard. "What's with the freaking drama [Name]?! So out of character." She said.

You laughed again. "I was joking, okay? Anyway.. Uhm. How fo I put this. Lately.. I've been feeling a lot of random emotions. I don't know why."

She raised an eyebrow. And then you sighed. "I always feel my chest tighten whenever I see him with her. I always feel my heart beat race whenever he is around me. I feel so happy whenever he talks to me. I don't know why." You looked at your best friend who was grinning at you at the moment.

"You're inlove. Yuck."

--

First year high school, Seirin

Both of you and your best friend attended Seirin after you graduated from Middle school. You both decided to study at the said school because it is near from your home.

"Hey [Name]!" Your best friend yelled. You looked at her and smiled.

"What? You're surprisingly hyper today? Did something happen?" You asked.

She grinned and held out a paper which seems to be a flyer. You looked at it cofusedly and grabbed it from her.

"Basketball.. you want me to join the club?" You asked her.

She nodded and gave you a big smile. "It's one of your dreams right? You never had the chance to be the club's manager back in Middle school because of her right? At least here, there's a big opportunity that you'll be in!" She exclaimed.

You didn't reply and stared at the flyer. 'She's right. It's one of my dreams. I may sound like some weirdo but, being in a basketball club.. means a lot to me.'

You love basketball, more than anything else. The sport reminds you of so many things. Your father and your brother used to teach and play with you before, before they both died. You're an orphan, your best friend's family adopted you and eventually, you coped with them.

"Maybe I should." You said and then [Best friend] smiled. "You must."

--

Later that afternoon, you and [Best friend] went to the gym hoping that you could be the basketball club's manager. [Best friend] joined [whatever club you have in mind].

Both of you entered and there you saw few players whom you suspect are all seniors. They all looked at you which made you feel uncomfortable for some reason.

"Ah. Who might you be?" Asked the only female inside the gym.

"A-ah! Sorry for interrupting all of you! I'm [Last name] [Name]. Nice to meet you. I would like to join your club please!" You bowed.

"Nice to meet you too [Last name]-chan. By the way, I'm Aida Riko, the club's coach. Of course you can join." She said and gave you a warm smile.

You felt your heart beat raced and you really can't contain yoir happiness. "T-thank you! So much! I'll do my best!"

[Best friend] left you and told you that she'll be fetching you after club hours. So then you stayed in the gym and hoped to get along with the players and Aida.

"So you also came from Teiko huh?" Aida asked.

You tilted your head and raised an eyebrow. "Also..?"

Aida smiled and nodded. "Yeah. We have another player who came from the same school. Maybe you knew him." She said.

Your heart fluttered and you don't know why. Maybe it's because something good is about to happen?

"Really? Who is he if you don't mind telling me." You asked, curiously.

Aida didn't reply and looked around the gym. "He's not here yet. Maybe later." She smiled. You nodded and did the same. 'Who is he?'

"So the senpais are, Hyuuga-senpai, Kiyoshi-senpai, Koganei-senpai, Tsuchida-senpai, Mitobe-senpai, Izuki-senpai, and Aida-senpai. Then the new members which are obviously first years are, Fukuda-kun, Kawahara-kun, Furihata-kun, Kagami-kun, and Kuroko-kun.." You said as uou familiarize yourself with the players.

But then you stopped your thoughts and looked back at the person you last mentioned.

"K-kuroko-kun?!" You gasped. Everyone inside the gym looked at you.

"You--wait what?! Kuroko's here?!" Kagami shrieked.

"Domo." Kuroko greeted.

You widen your eyes and felt heat rose to your cheeks. You can't believe it. You and Kuroko. At the same school, again.

"So I was right [Name]-chan! You do know Kuroko-kun!" Aida clapped happily.

Club hours are over and you were busy helping, and cleaning the gym. Still can't believe the fact that Kuroko also study at the same school as yours.

"Ah.. Ano. [Last name]-san."

You froze upon hearing his voice. You slowly looked beside you and saw him standing there, wearing a small smile across his face, which is very unusual, holding a ball on his hand.

"K-kuroko-kun.." You mumbled.

He held out the ball to you and you accepted it. Carefully scanning the whole ball.

"I'm glad we meet again [Last name]-san. Do you remember our first meeting years ago?" He asked.

You smiled as you remembered the day how you met him, and how he met you. It was also inside the gym, where you wete watching the club practice. No one noticed you so you just stayed there and watched. While watching, you saw a teal haired boy standing beside you holding a ball and watching the players too.

"Hello." You greeted. He looked at you and greeted back.

"Hello."

You smiled and looked at the ball he was holding. "You play basketball too?" You asked.

He looked at the ball he was holding and then back at you. "Hai." He nodded. You smiled and nodded too.

"Awesome. You should join the club. By the way I'm [Last name] [Name]." You said.

"Kuroko Tetsuya."

"Nice to meet you Kuroko-kun! Anyways I should get going. See you around." You said and then walked out of the gym.

Little did you know that Kuroko was looking at you with a smile on his pale face. "I think I will [Last name]-san. Thank you for noticing me, also."

"I joined the club afterwards and I was hoping that you would to. Because I could clearly see in your eyes that you also love the sport." He stated.

You gave him a small smile and nodded. "I was planning to, Kuroko-kun."

"Then why you didn't?"

"Momoi-san did, remember?"

Kuroko didn't say anything after that. You smiled at him and gave him back the ball. "I love basketball, Kuroko-kun. Being part of the club meant so much to me. I really love basketball. But.."

You looked at him, straight in the eyes and smiled. "I love Kuroko-kun more. Seeing him together with Momoi-san hurts me. Seeing him looked so happy with her broke me. But what can I do? I'm just a mere nobody for you." You smiled at him bitterly.

Kuroko didn't say anything, again but he let go of the ball and embraced you. "You didn't ask my feelings [Last name]-san. You didn't." He said and hugged you tighter.

You felt tears flew down to yout cheeks and you buried your face into his shoulder as you wrap both of your hands around him too. "But it's obvious that you liked her."

"I liked her, as a friend. But I love you [Last name]-san. You're the one who gave me the will to continue playing basketball, you became an inspiration to me. I love you [Last name]-san."

You cried harder. "I'm sorry." You muttered.

Kuroko shook his head and caressed your [hair color] hair. "No. You shouldn't be."

Kuroko gently pulled away and looked at your [eye color] orbs. "I love you [Last name]-san. Thank you. Thank you for noticing me."

★★★

Kuroko is so so so so out of character. Huwat did I do? I don't know either. Anyway, thank you for reading!

Gosh I didn't even realized that this book reached 100k plus reads! And it even reached 2.9k plus votes! I don't know how should I thank you guys! Every vote you give, meant a lot to me. It makes me happy. Really. And every vote, every reads, every comment you gave made me proud of myself. (the positive way of course) Honestly, writing is the only thing I am proud about myself. Other than that, I think I don't have any, maybe drawing? But I'm not that good at it also.

Probably you are thinking that I'm so weird that I get happy with the simplest things, but no. This is not a simple thing for me. For me, writing is passion. I love writing. My works may not be perfect, but every book I make means a lot to me. I love every single one of it. If you are to judge, or even insult a work, think about it.

You may never know what life you are ruining, what dream you are shattering. It's okay to judge, but think about the possible consequences that might happen. Not everyone could be perfect, err no let me rephrase it. No one is perfect. If you consider yourself as perfect, you must be an alien.

Wat did I even--whatever. Bye mortals. :D

08/29/14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 2.5K 19
Akashi x Reader one shots. *0*
713K 18.4K 131
These contains one-shot of your favorite characters from KNB!! I don't do any Lemony or Lime stories only fluff and all not also yaoi or Yuri (not a...
49.9K 1.4K 33
oneshots of Kuroko x Everyone
8.5K 130 18
vtuber x reader oneshots