New Girl, Again.

By elisapeta_k

*Taylor Caniff fan fiction* Tegan is new to town and meets tons of new people at school. Taylor and Maycee ar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

80 3 0
By elisapeta_k

*Tegans POV*

I woke up to arms around me and after a few seconds realised that it was Kaleb. I felt kind of awkward because I was awake and he was still asleep and the position I was in made me feel like I was making him uncompfortable but then after a while it was nice. It almost felt like I belonged somewhere for once. Which brought me to another thought, my mother. I wonder how long her and her "temp-boyfrend" will last. I say temp-boyfriend (short for temporary) because all her boyfriends are always just short term things so I try not get to attached to where ever we move, but I could get used to this. To Kaleb holding me so tight, and I don't want my stupid mum to ruin it. Although she seems pretty happy at the moment, maybe I'm just over thinking things. *beep beep*

That's wierd? I never get texts at this time in the morning? I turn around to find my phone lying on the ground. I stretch to grab it and find that it was Taylor that texted me.

Taylor: Hey are you busy? I really need to talk to you.

I replied straight away.

Me: Yes I'm busy.

I rolled my eyes at my phone before chucking it to the single couch and slowly slipping out of Kalebs arms, he didn't wake up which was a relief because I look like absolute shit in the morning and I don't want him to see me like this. I grab my phone and see that taylor texted again.

Taylor: You can't avoid me forever, I need to sort things out and your making it dificult.

Me making it dificult? Please he can shove his dificult where the sun don't shine.

I go check if my mum was home and surely enough she wasn't, must have stayed at the bae's house. Typical. I run to my room and change from my shorts and singlet to some trakies, ugg boots and a white hollow out t-shirt. I wrapped my hair in a messy bun and returned to the living room. Kaleb was still asleep so I go to the kitchen and get some cereal. It took a few episodes for Kaleb to finally get up and god his morning voice was so fucking hot!

"Morning faggot" I say with a smirk on my face.

"What's for breakfast? Thought I was getting that in bed" He said.

I threw a pillow at him and he gave me a cute smile. After a while he got and joined me with some cereal and we decided since it was nice out that we would go to the beach. He went home and by now it was 12.30 and we were leaving at 1 so I had to get ready quite fast.

*Kalebs POV*

I left Tegans house and walked home. I was still kind of tired but the beach seemed like a pretty good idea so I agreed. I got home and Taylor and Eva were sitting on the couch just watching TV.

"Hey wanna come to the beach today?" Taylor asked out of absolute nowhere.

Are you kidding me? It was as if he was at Tegans house when we planned to go. That was really trippy. I kind stood there for ages wondering what I should say and when I realised how long they were staring at me for I quickly laughed like a dick head and finally replied.

"Sure! Me and Tegan were thinking of going at one-ish, are you keen or na?" I said really quick. I was nervous to what he was going to reply but he seemed pretty alright with it and that made me happy. I rang Tegan and she was anxious at the start but agreed to it in the end.

---------------------------------------------

*Taylors POV*

So we didn't end up leaving at one more like one forty five because Eva took so long to get ready and Kaleb was texting Tegan and apparently she wasn't ready either. I don't know what they need so muh time for? THere not packing to go to Hawaii. Kaleb came in to the living room and said he was going to get Tegan from nextdoor. He pulled me away from Eva.

"Hey Tay, are you sure you wanna do this? I mean, I'm fine if you don't want to."

"Na bro, I'm fine with it! It's the beach! It'll be algoods." I said calmly.

I knew how angry Tegan was at me but in all honesty she was making it so hard to atleast try sort things out. Why couldnt she just co-operate like normal people would? Any way I was determined to make sure that I was going to sort things out with her! Tegan was at the door and for some strange reason I was nervous! I proabaly wasn't the only one. I heard knocks and I went to go answer the door before Eva stopped me and walked in front of me, I was in shock when she went to go open the door. I thought she would've hated Tegan.

She looked at me before opening the door and then opened it slowly.

*Evas POV*

I was extremely nervous to open the door. I had lost a friend with-in 24 hours and over a boy. I missed Tegan aand Maycee so much and every single time I went to the Caniff house it felt wierd knowing that I was there for taylor and not my beastfriend of so many years. I opened the door slowly and Tegan just stood there.

"Hi" I said awkwardly.

"Hello" She said looking at the ground.

As if on que, Tegan lifted her head and we grabbed eachther and gave eachother the most ginormous hug I have ever given and recieved. I couldn't help but cry. I had been holding my tears in for the last month. Noone to talk to, no one to cry to, no one to lean on and that hurt. I even considered cutting, because at the time, yes, I had Taylor but I knew he was inlove with Tegan still and you don't know how much it kills to love someone knowing they will never love you just as much. I couldn't even tell anyone that my parents were splitting up. I don't think I realised how important friends were until I lost them, mind you, I never lost them. I was blind and decided that a boy was more of a priority. How pathetic am I.

I could here sobs and sniffs coming from my shoulder and heard Kaleb appear from behind Tegan. The hug that felt like it went on for a eternity broke and Tegan stood there holding both of my hands.

"I am so sorry Tegan, I am so stupid leaving my bestfriends. I need all of you back, please forgive me please!" I almost fell to my knees but I decided to stay up and face her. She just pulled me in for another hug and I just broke down. Tears after tears were pouring them and I had no control as to how to stop them.

She brought me into her shoulders and whispered.

"Don't cry, I'm here for you and always will be. The past is the past and we will move on. But you have to promise me one thing, promise me that you will apologise to Maycee and get your sister back."

I shook my head and we parted.

I turned around to find both the boys sitting there in shock at what they just seen. Tegan and I started laughing and then the boys joined! I was happy that me and Tegan were fine but Tegan and Taylor? Wasn't to confident about that one.

---------------------------------------------

*Still Evas POV*

We piled into the car and were off to the beach. Taylor and Tegan still haven't spoken which kind of made things awkward. Kaleb said Hayes was going to meet us at the beach and was going to introduce us to his girlfriend which was exciting. Me and Tegan were getting on really well which made me super happy. I was ging to tell her about my parent but thought that she might think that I want her sympathy which is the last thought on my mind.

We got to the beach and it was super hot, I wore my primarks tropical bikini and Tegan was wearing something similar. We got out and searched for Hayes and his new grilfriend for a good 15 minutes and finall found them.

"Hey guys, this is Liz! Liz, this is Taylor, Kaleb, Tegan and Eva" Hayes said.

We all gretted her and went to a empty spot on the beach. The boys per usual went straight into the water whilst us girls laid our towels down, just being typical girls at the beach. We were there for about 30 minutes when I seen taylor heading our way. He got to us and turned to Tegan.

"Hey Tegan can we talk?" He said shyly. I hope this was going to be a sorting out talk not a "I want you back" kind of talk. Tegan tiled her glasses up rolled her eyes and said fine. She took her time getting up and they started to walk away. Kaleb was watching them but didn't seem to be that bothered which made me feel alot better.

*Tegans POV*

"What do you want?" I said angrily.

"Look I'm sorry, Just here me out. I said stupid things and I made you and myself look like complete idiots but I'm sorry and I would really like us to just be friends! Is that to much to ask for?" He said so calmly.

"Is that to much to ask for? Taylor you told me you didn't like me in the most insensitive way and to top it all off you decide that it's okay to hook up with my friend? It's gonna take more then a stupid I'm sorry to make that okay." I said before storming off.

I was about 3 steps when he yells out.

"I lied"

I stopped and there was a pause. With my back facing him he contiued.

"I did like you.." "I do like you Tegan"

The words sunk in and my body was frozen. I was about to turn around but I couldn't. I ran to my things, grabbed them and went off crying. I could here people yelling my name but everything was a blurr! I wanted to be near no one at all. I wasn't crying because he made me upset. I was crying becuase when Taylor said that, the feeling was mutual. I liked Taylor too, alot actually and I felt as if I was slowly braking both Kaleb and Evas hearts too.

*Kalebs POV*

When I seen Tegan run away crying I ran over to Taylor and punched him hard in the face.

"What the fuck did you say to her?" I said raging. He was on the ground and was felling the blood coming from the corner of his eyes.

"I didn't say anything, she just started crying!" He said slowly trying to get up.

I pull him up by his neck and was face to face with him.

"You stay away from her, don't touch, don't talk don't even try anything with her." I let him go and he fell on the ground.

I ran up to the entry of the beach but by that time she was gone, I couldn't see her and Eva and Liz were running around looking for her too. I was so angry. Taylor went to far.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hey faggs so I left my iPod in Auckland when I was up there and that's what I wrote most of my chapters on but now i'm using laptop so the chapter will be longer but not as regularly (not that I was consistant anyway) haha.

But yeah if you have any ideas for the book let me know, open to ideas.

Love yaaas *kiss kiss*

P E T A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 16.2K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
261K 11.8K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
277K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
864K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...