Chapter 3

*Tegan's POV*

When mum told me we were joining the Caniff family for tea I tried every excuse in the book to stay home but she wouldn't let me. It's not that I didn't want to go, it's just I'm so anti-social and would rather lay in bed and muck around on my phone.

*ring ring*

Mum was in the shower so I went and answered the phone.

"Hello, Tegan speaking"

"Hey Tegan, it's Tina from next door. I was wondering if your mother was available"

"She's having a shower at the moment, can I pass on a message?"

"Yes please, since it's hot out, we were thinking you two could come over and have a BBQ here instead of tea? Tell your mum to call me when she's out yeah?"

"I'm sure it will be fine, bye"

I told mum and after about 2 hours we went next door with some things for the BBQ. We knocked on the door and another familiar face answered.

"Maycee!" I smiled.

"Tegan! Small world!" she took my hand and dragged me in.

Mum followed behind us and we went straight to the back yard. They had a really nice house, there was a BBQ area and a pool too. I seen Taylor sitting with another guy, they were shirtless and had there legs dangling in the pool. He looked really hot!

"Did you bring anything to swim in?" Maycee interrupted my trail of thought.

"I didn't know we were swimming!" I said really confused.

She took me inside and up the stairs, we were in her room and she pulled out 4 bikinis.

"Pick one and come down"

She left the room and so I tried two on. I decided to choose a purple and blue one and got changed into it. I put my shorts on and left my top there because Maycee was wearing her bikini so I decided to follow. I put my shorts on and walked out with my phone in one hand and my vans in the other.

*Taylors POV*

Me and Hayes we're sitting with our legs in the pool when Maycee came down by herself and was walking toward the both of us.

"Where's Tegan?" I say splashing water on her.

"You got my hair went you dick, and she's putting on her bikini" she says squealing.

As if on cue, she walked out in a blue and purple bikini. I could not take my eyes off her, she looked so good. She put her vans and phone down and started to approach us.

"If you keep staring your eyes are gonna come out" Hayes said and Maycee started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Tegan said giggling.

"Nothing! Nothing!" I said pushing him in the pool.

My parents called us over for tea and we headed over there.

----------------------------------------------

*Tegan's POV*

I felt a kicking under the table and Taylor was sitting opposite me smirking. I rolled my eyes and carried on until he kicked me again. I kicked back and he pretending nothing happened.

"We better get going Tegan, it's getting late" my mum said.

I nodded and we walked out and Taylor got up and said he'd take us to the door. He opened the door and my mum walked out first I went to leave when we pulled me back in and snatched my phone.

"Taylor, what are you doing?"

"I know you want my number so make yourself useful and put yours in mine" he winked at me and handed his phone over. I put my name under Tegan with with "😘" emoji and gave his phone back. When he was done I left and went home.

I changed into shorts and a singlet and laid in bed on my phone when I got a text under the name "😍BAE😍" I was confused and remembered Taylor putting in his number

😍BAE😍: Don't miss me to much ;)

I replied straight away: Don't count on it hunny!

And put my phone on the charger and went to sleep with a smile on my face. This Summer should be fun.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖